Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.4.2 Info dump
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ETA: 31/05/21
How do you deal with outdated save? Just start over ?
View attachment 1210644
If you have the latest translation files for your version which I can see is 0.5.4.1, there's no need to start over. It's fine. I must also caution you that what you're running is likely to be the Demo build from Itch.io.

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Thanks, I am aware of demo ver. I downloaded this ver from some chinese site.

I am trying fresh doom mode. Just got out from sewer, then I remember how many times I savescum for missing convoy RIP

Last edited:

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Is there another solution (except restart your computer) for the fast forward dialogue bug ?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Wait. The game is now a Demo that is Censored? Why?

Edit: Uh. Stuff seemed to happen.

Last edited:

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
Wait. The game is now a Demo that is Censored? Why?
the 0.5.4.1 version that got uploaded was a censored demo version, if you downloaded while it was up either download again from any link(nopy link seems to be down) since it has the old 0.5.3.2 version or wait some until 28th for the proper 0.5.4.1 release.

Zoey Taillow

Oct 13, 2020
Is there any options to gate certain kinks? ive never gave this game a shot because theres one thing in the tags i cant really mentally deal with and im hoping theres a prefernce kinda thing because this game LOOKS up my alley passed that one thing

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
hey i got the lastest version and i keep getting this issue whenever i speak to an npc, can someone help me fix it?

D

Deleted member 1054792

Is there any options to gate certain kinks? ive never gave this game a shot because theres one thing in the tags i cant really mentally deal with and im hoping theres a prefernce kinda thing because this game LOOKS up my alley passed that one thing
only scats and urine i guess, but the semen in scene does have a yellow ish color. i haven't turned both of it on before.
overall it's good, i quite liked it a lot but since the censors and restrictions are now in the game as "demo", I haven't explore much but now there's tutorial and everything! i'm kinda surprised myself

Erosoft

Jun 19, 2017
The only major problem I have with this game is that the genitalia are pink blobs. I've found no indication that these are censors, and if they are, there should be a way to disable them. Huge disappointment there.

Apr 1, 2020
Not really, unfortunately. There's toggles for urine and scat content, but the scat toggle is the only one that actually does its job; the urine toggle just toggles certain voluntary interactions with fetish scenes and doesn't really affect non-con fetish scenes.

That having been said, are you comfortable mentioning which tag you're referring to? I or someone else here might be able to speak to how present/prevalent that trope is in the game, or the context in which it shows up.

Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes