krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
I just learnt that womb seedbed does not shorten rebirth(human/moot/deepone) baby pregnancy. I do not know if it affects pregnancy chance for rebirth baby.

SB womb is a good thing to have in hard(more hp/ free milk) but looks bad in hell (milk explode every half a day eating your STA and food).

I am kinda confused about vanilla rebirth pregnancy length balance. Lona probably 1) die before baby is born if you do not know what to do or 2) clear all contents by that time if you know what you are doing/savescum a lot. I tried sleeping in street/tavern cycles but it is not for me. In the end, not even passing the first phase, I typed in console give birth :eek:

Is there a fix for crashing with encounters in fishtopia island? It is quite noticeable compared to other infrequent crashes.

sebas44

Jan 7, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
hey dude im really bad and i idk how to put the cheats in the game can u try to explain me please?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys. I read in change log about location SMRefugeeCamp. Pretty sure I wasn’t able to find it, can anybody tell where to look?

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
Anyone know how to remove censor?

1. You become a paid member of either of these two sites by paying about $10 a month.
  2. Then you go to the paid article and dl the game itself!
  3. Plus you read the readme.txt if you want!

Enjoy!:love:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wait 25.05.2021 better 28.05.2021 or use PAINT because censor is flomaster)))
I think it's just the itch.io release that has that. The fanbox, substar and ci-en versions should be okay.

1. You become a paid member of either of these two sites by paying about $10 a month.
  2. Then you go to the paid article and dl the game itself!
  3. Plus you read the readme.txt if you want!

Enjoy!:love:
You do know that he also has a SubscribeStar account, right?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Squark
Wait 25.05.2021 better 28.05.2021 or use PAINT because censor is flomaster)))

I mean to wait you when YOU give us mega link on new version)))

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
TO WHOMEVER UPLOADED 0.5.4.1 YOU ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED! IS MY AGREEMENT TO A WEEK'S DELAY THAT MUCH OF AN INCONVENIENCE TO YOU? WE'VE HAD ENOUGH TROUBLE HERE WITHOUT YOU DECIDING TO BREAK AGREEMENTS THAT WERE FOR OUR BENEFIT! IT BOGGLES THE MIND HOW YOU COULD BE SO INCONSIDERATE! TAKE IT DOWN RIGHT NOW! AT LEAST RESPECT ECCMA'S WISHES AND DON'T REUPLOAD EARLY!

Disregard rant, it was the itch version which is the censored demo build.

xellos616, I don't follow. What's flomaster)))?

Last edited:

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
I think it's just the itch.io release that has that. The fanbox, substar and ci-en versions should be okay.
You do know that he also has a SubscribeStar account, right?
Of course I know about it. I just forgot about it because it wasn't in my browser's bookmarks...:whistle:

By the way, DLsite's DEMOVer and Ci-en's paidVer are censored.
This is probably because those sites are governed by Japanese law.

In fact, I got to know LonaRPG from that DLsite's DEMOVer.
Also, Ci-en's paidVer, everyone needs to install Graphicspack additionally to remove the censorship.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

xellos616

May 5, 2020
xellos616, I don't follow. What's flomaster)))?
[/QUOTE]
felt-tip pen

I am bad in english but
v0.5.4.1
THERE IS NOT
v0.5.4.1
its BETA WITH CENSORSHIP made BY felt-tip pen download the game and you see by your own eyes
so we didnt BREAK AGREEMENTS THAT WERE FOR OUR BENEFIT
v0.5.4.1
Squark
PLEASE give a link to the lates version you can give us ofcourse 7 day delay version because its demo. The author made mistake.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes