pyro main

Aug 13, 2018
TO WHOMEVER UPLOADED 0.5.4.1 YOU ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED! IS MY AGREEMENT TO A WEEK'S DELAY THAT MUCH OF AN INCONVENIENCE TO YOU? WE'VE HAD ENOUGH TROUBLE HERE WITHOUT YOU DECIDING TO BREAK AGREEMENTS THAT WERE FOR OUR BENEFIT! IT BOGGLES THE MIND HOW YOU COULD BE SO INCONSIDERATE! TAKE IT DOWN RIGHT NOW! AT LEAST RESPECT ECCMA'S WISHES AND DON'T REUPLOAD EARLY!

xellos616, I don't follow. What's flomaster)))?
The folder in archive is named demo, isn't it just the free version?
Lol now I can't download 0.5.4.0, fuck

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The folder in archive is named demo, isn't it just the free version?
Lol now I can't download 0.5.4.0, fuck
The 0.5.4.1 that I have is the full version. I will post a link to it on the 28th.
0.5.4.0.2 (0.5.4.0.1 repack + patch)will be here tomorrow (25th) sometime.

Reactions: pyro main

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am bad in english but
v0.5.4.1
THERE IS NOT
v0.5.4.1
its BETA WITH CENSORSHIP BY felt-tip pen download the game and you see by your own eyes
so we didnt BREAK AGREEMENTS THAT WERE FOR OUR BENEFIT
v0.5.4.1
Squark
PLEASE give a link to the lates version you can give us ofcourse delay version because its demo. The author made mistake.
Well, okay. It's just that I saw "0.5.4.1" in the topic title and I went off the deep end. I apologise to everybody here.
The itch version is a censored demo build and I guess it's okay to share that one.
When I made that post I didn't realise it was the itch version.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Has any new sex scenes been added in the last year or is it just me and has it almost mainly been bug fixes and more map areas/quests?
Heh, last time you asked back in October it was half a year. Haven't you played since then either? You added another half year in hope for new content? Well, there are new sex scenes since one year back. But also half a hear as well. Plus a lot of new maps and content. So, you'd be in for a treat.

But I guess you need to wait for the new release or find the old links in the thread.

Messed up that the OP got "updated" with a censored demo version...

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
I love this topic, every time I come back here in a 4 days to a week I'm in for a treat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Gotta admire the love showed to this game. I'll wait for friday to update my build.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
someone know wath happend at cecily after betray her ? milo enslave her or just let she die on place ?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
In prison on the far left of the map in noer where she gets rape constantly. Sadly you can't interact with her even if you bait her with rocks towards you.
like we say in my contry : merci beaucoup ( thx very much) :)
is all wath i wanted to know ;)

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Quick question.. How many scenes are there all in all? Don't need to know what are those but I just want to know the numbers.

Apr 1, 2020
Well, okay. It's just that I saw "0.5.4.1" in the topic title and I went off the deep end. I apologise to everybody here.
The itch version is a censored demo build and I guess it's okay to share that one.
When I made that post I didn't realise it was the itch version.
That having been said, we shouldn't be uploading the Itch.IO version either. It's had a bunch of content stripped out, and even if it's theoretically a "later" version, it's also a severe downgrade in quality from the versions that have been posted here.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes