merks2

Dec 28, 2017
Is the game supposed to be locked at 640x480 res? Because I remember playing an older version and the quality was better or am I just imagining it?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
That will crash the game.
I didn't touch Goblin, Orkind, etc, only Moot, Human and Deepone.

Also non-monsters aren't affected by seedbed so "Human"=>[20..25, .....] will stay 20..25 days regardless of seedbed_level_deduction so if you want shorter pregnancy, modify race_pregnancy_length in this case.
Fuck, I was doing it for them. This sucks, but at least I don't have to bother trying to learn how to do this properly, I guess.

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
Also, warning! Do NOT GET DRUNK IN THE ARENA! It will create an infinte cycle of Lona collapsing and the message of "YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT!" without ANYTHING happen!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
DLSite has kicked this game for being "excessively political" after having been alerted to it.

The letter Eccma received from DLSite is in Chinese but Google Translate does a good job with it.
Gee, I wonder who reported that. /sarcasm

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
DLSite got their priorities straight I see. The content of the game itself is completely fine, but the political tone it has isn't? Considering what happens to Lona in that game, fucking please :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: quiboune

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
DLSite got their priorities straight I see. The content of the game itself is completely fine, but the political tone it has isn't? Considering what happens to Lona in that game, fucking please :ROFLMAO:
It is not even about the game's political tone or political plot, it;s literally just one screen that Eccma can remove from the the demo. SMH.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It is not even about the game's political tone or political plot, it;s literally just one screen that Eccma can remove from the the demo. SMH.
Except he won't even when it will ultimately harm his financial wellbeing because he's an angry independence activist.

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
OMG!
JPN has been eliminated from LonaRPG!o_O

I believe there was a Japanese translator, wasn't there?

When I looked at the gitgud repository, I saw that he had sent over 60 merge requests to eccma so far.
Even if you don't understand Japanese, you can see from the commits that he was working very hard on the translation.
However, all of this was thrown in the trash by a single commit by eccma.

Did eccma also trash the Japanese translators? If so, that's terrible...:eek:
del_jpn.png

Last edited:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
OMG!
JPN has been eliminated from LonaRPG!o_O

I believe there was a Japanese translator, wasn't there?

When I looked at the gitgud repository, I saw that he had sent over 60 merge requests to eccma so far.
Even if you don't understand Japanese, you can see from the commits that he was working very hard on the translation.
However, all of this was thrown in the trash by a single commit by eccma.

Did eccma also trash the Japanese translators? If so, that's terrible...:eek:
View attachment 1224894
I'm dobfull that anyone that like this game is so oversensitive to be offended by this words.

Reactions: CRUDMAN4649

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And there's some hullabaloo over his itch.io account now.

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
And there's some hullabaloo over his itch.io account now.

Where can we find a platform that would be willing to let us sell a game that fills its title screen with political statements?

It seems that eccma's journey to find a safe haven will continue.

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
Eccma just had a insane anti japanese meltdown on dlsite and in his fanbox, I think I have to leave the support for him, I can imagine the game is cancelled soon.

• Sad
Reactions: D_can3594

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
Eccma just had a insane anti japanese meltdown on dlsite and in his fanbox, I think I have to leave the support for him, I can imagine the game is cancelled soon.
Are you Japanese?
If so, then this was a very sad event....

In the end, it seems that eccma will never realize that making political statements openly in the game itself is the problem.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes