Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
So question, the mutated mushrooms, is there any recipe to combine it with anything or are they just to be gobbled raw?

Ngehehe3

Apr 5, 2021
Can someone help me?
Every time after doing H-Scene i got error like no such Data/HCGFrames/event_(everythings)
Almost every end H-Scene
I already redownload it but still got error Screenshot_2021-06-01-19-45-50-11_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So question, the mutated mushrooms, is there any recipe to combine it with anything or are they just to be gobbled raw?
I'm assuming you want SB(womb), in which case gobbled raw will do, but the odds are really low. Not sure if there are any recipes that use them.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Can someone help me?
Every time after doing H-Scene i got error like no such Data/HCGFrames/event_(everythings)
Almost every end H-Scene
I already redownload it but still got error
*pic*
Is it because the name is "EventVag_CumInside.rb" with a big E instead of "eventVag_CumInside.rb"? I mean, it's ruby, so it could be that stupid I guess. Like their citation characters can't even decide if it should be ` or '
--------------
Edit: also, to the one reporting my post. I know who you are. You have a very small penix.

siggg121

Feb 13, 2021
lonarpg.JPG Sorry if this was covered, Does anyone know where the "StaffSergants armor" is at? I tried going to the tower beside Doom Fortress but didn't find anything. No green indicator on the map either.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Sorry if this was covered, Does anyone know where the "StaffSergants armor" is at? I tried going to the tower beside Doom Fortress but didn't find anything. No green indicator on the map either.
The staff sergant is at the barracks just east of the yard doing staff seragant stuff. You can't really miss him, was what I was going to say, but look for a guy in a hat yelling a lot. Like the scene from full metal jacket.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry if this was covered, Does anyone know where the "StaffSergants armor" is at? I tried going to the tower beside Doom Fortress but didn't find anything. No green indicator on the map either.
Use the steal ability on the guy training the troops in the barracks area to the right of where you entered the inn during daytime. Drawing him towards the left away from the crowd with rocks then sapping him works well.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know what's the deal with the girl at the Burning Keg Tavern?
Who? Cecily (the redhead with the big honkers)?
Actually, aside from Mama, that's the only girl I can remember being there.
Though I wouldn't exactly call Mama a "girl".
Cecily is key to a couple of quests that turn up at some point.

Oh and Eccma seems to have gone weird. A Chinese post with no translation except through Google.

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
In the end, LonaRPG is just a tool for Eccma to make a political point. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that political topics will be posted in this thread.

KOR and RUS have recently been officially supported, but given that JPN was eliminated the moment Eccma started feeling bad, I don't think it will survive until the game is released.

And Eccma is so dishonest as a game creator.
D_can3594, a Japanese translator who contributed so enthusiastically to LonaRPG but lost his place, apologetically explained to the Japanese fans that JPN would not be released.

Why doesn't Eccma do anything about it?

Shouldn't he have at least done the right thing as a human being before insisting on political correctness?
Eccma is like a child who throws a tantrum and throws away his toys.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
In the end, LonaRPG is just a tool for Eccma to make a political point. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that political topics will be posted in this thread.

KOR and RUS have recently been officially supported, but given that JPN was eliminated the moment Eccma started feeling bad, I don't think it will survive until the game is released.

And Eccma is so dishonest as a game creator.
D_can3594, a Japanese translator who contributed so enthusiastically to LonaRPG but lost his place, apologetically explained to the Japanese fans that JPN would not be released.

Why doesn't Eccma do anything about it?

Shouldn't he have at least done the right thing as a human being before insisting on political correctness?
Eccma is like a child who throws a tantrum and throws away his toys.
Give it a rest, Eccma don't care and so do many of us. You're being too serious about it. You go and tell the JPN fans to come here and have a drink with us, it's comfy here. No pink censorship to boost.

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
Give it a rest, Eccma don't care and so do many of us. You're being too serious about it. You go and tell the JPN fans to come here and have a drink with us, it's comfy here. No pink censorship to boost.
I definitely took it too seriously.
LonaRPG was a joke game made by a joke guy.

So it's just that me and D_can were both serious and stupid.

Many Japanese people are not very good at foreign languages. So if I introduce this thread to them, I am sure they will be too scared to stick around.

I am well aware of this fact.

That's why the Japanese translation should have been a very meaningful contribution. It's all been thrown in the trash.

I lost my cool a little thinking about it. Sorry.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I dont know but as a nurse sadly I saw people dying in many ways,and sometimes we develop like a sense of when people goes in the wrong and have a possibility to end very very bad, I was on the mental institution too for many years, and I have a feeling that Eccma is going on a way that can turns out very very bad.When you work so so hard to be throw away in a few hours is a very hard blow to digest.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't see a "Gore" tag but some pics seems quite Gore?
Also, I saw you guys arguing about politics a lot, is game build for politics propaganda purpose? Or it's just there which won't affect your gaming experience? Is the game good? (I quite like the art style)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes