Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I don't see a "Gore" tag but some pics seems quite Gore?
Also, I saw you guys arguing about politics a lot, is game build for politics propaganda purpose? Or it's just there which won't affect your gaming experience? Is the game good? (I quite like the art style)
Don't kid yourself, there's always politic in gaming since it's part of the lore and setting.
However, fear not, there's absolutely no real world politic BS in Lona RPG, you can safely play the game.
Whether it is good or not depend on how many time you rage quit the game before realizing HP bar means jackshit in this game and that Stamina is your true HP bar... that and try to embrace the hobo life.

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
Also with some peeps asking about Adams quests again some posts earlier, is there a way to safe him and Gray Rat from Milos cucking?

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Hey fellas,
Saw a new preview cg on his fanbox of some girl getting fucked by tentacles.

Is that the bomb chick? Is it part of a new quest?

Apr 1, 2020
Also with some peeps asking about Adams quests again some posts earlier, is there a way to safe him and Gray Rat from Milos cucking?
You have to complete both of Adam's quests before you meet Milo for the first time.

If you do this, then when you get the quest to kill Adam, you address him by name, and when he asks how you know his name, you mention the "Old Job" you did with him. Lona will then tell him that Milo's out for blood, Milo will give you credit for the quest even if you return empty-handed.

This does prevent you from selling out Cecily to Milo (which prevents you from getting the cg where his goons rape her after killing Grey Rat) but you'll just have to find a way to live with yourself for having done the morally correct thing with no negative consequences. :rolleyes:

Dorsul

Sep 19, 2017
You have to complete both of Adam's quests before you meet Milo for the first time.

If you do this, then when you get the quest to kill Adam, you address him by name, and when he asks how you know his name, you mention the "Old Job" you did with him. Lona will then tell him that Milo's out for blood, Milo will give you credit for the quest even if you return empty-handed.

This does prevent you from selling out Cecily to Milo (which prevents you from getting the cg where his goons rape her after killing Grey Rat) but you'll just have to find a way to live with yourself for having done the morally correct thing with no negative consequences. :rolleyes:
Nice, i always want to do good things, but every time I didn't have a choice but kill Adam. Thx man for making my Lonarpg world better place.

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018

I just recall version 3.0 and both Gray Rat and Adam dies when Milo shows up, can this be prevented with the new version, cuz, I like both Adam and GR. I was so angry that they just die in a cutscene and yeah I did the -old job- info. So, does it change now?

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
Apr 1, 2020
I just recall version 3.0 and both Gray Rat and Adam dies when Milo shows up, can this be prevented with the new version, cuz, I like both Adam and GR. I was so angry that they just die in a cutscene and yeah I did the -old job- info. So, does it change now?
I didn't play the older versions.

In this version, that scene only happens if, after Cecily suggests the next quest (and has you wait five days before accepting it), you go to Milo and tell him everything about Cecily's plan.

You can't do this if you spared Adam (because I think Milo probably figures out you didn't do the job and decides not to trust you going forwards) and if you don't talk to him or give the wrong answers to him, he doesn't have enough intel to intercept Cecily.

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
sorry as this was probably covered before but I can't find the answer on my own,

when you get a newer version of the game, how do you update your savefile to a newer version? I know you can use your old files on newer version on some extents bcs that's what i'm doing right now, but the loading menu shows I should use new save files

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
sorry as this was probably covered before but I can't find the answer on my own,

when you get a newer version of the game, how do you update your savefile to a newer version? I know you can use your old files on newer version on some extents bcs that's what i'm doing right now, but the loading menu shows I should use new save files
For the most part, save files are compatible across versions unless there have been some large changes. It's happened before.
On versions that will break your save, Eccma usually posts a save file updater with instructions as to its use, just like he's done with 0.5.4.3. Save Updaters are only posted for builds that will break your save file.
"Version Outdated" is nothing to worry about so if I were you, I'd just carry on with what you're doing. When the next build shows up, give the save updater that'll come with it a whirl.
But still, hand onto the current version just in case Eccma says that the thing is fucked again.

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
For the most part, save files are compatible across versions unless there have been some large changes. It's happened before.
On versions that will break your save, Eccma usually posts a save file updater with instructions as to its use, just like he's done with 0.5.4.3. Save Updaters are only posted for builds that will break your save file.
"Version Outdated" is nothing to worry about so if I were you, I'd just carry on with what you're doing. When the next build shows up, give the save updater that'll come with it a whirl.
But still, hand onto the current version just in case Eccma says that the thing is fucked again.
alright thank you very much

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes