Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
sorry as this was probably covered before but I can't find the answer on my own,

when you get a newer version of the game, how do you update your savefile to a newer version? I know you can use your old files on newer version on some extents bcs that's what i'm doing right now, but the loading menu shows I should use new save files
Yesterday I've reincarnated my Lona and I've noticed that after saving (with the world reset to day 1) the new save file stopped showing the "you are playing with an outdated version" message, so I'd say reincarnate your Lona or just ignore it.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
a question which content is there with animals (sex) in the game and which animals ????
The one I've found is if you get caught by the rogues outside of the city, they'll take you to a place to get raped by a very large pig. That's the only animal I've found in the game.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
The one I've found is if you get caught by the rogues outside of the city, they'll take you to a place to get raped by a very large pig. That's the only animal I've found in the game.
There is also a rougues camp (near the church i think) with a dog, once u get captured there are a lot of events that can happen each day, one of these is dog rape

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Many Japanese people are not very good at foreign languages. So if I introduce this thread to them, I am sure they will be too scared to stick around.
So long as they adhere to General Rule 1(5), there shouldn't be any language issue.
The only other requirement to being on here is to a little thick-skinned.

Reactions: CaiNanE

stathisg21

Mar 3, 2018
Hi everyone I'm having some trouble with the cheats installation and I wouldn't like to go through 462 pages of posts to know how to install them. Can someone lend a hand? Thank you very much!

Edit: Ok nevermind I pulled this through. :D

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone I'm having some trouble with the cheats installation and I wouldn't like to go through 462 pages of posts to know how to install them. Can someone lend a hand? Thank you very much!
It should work if you unpack the rar file and put 11_Cheats.rb into the \ModScripts\ folder.

lezz

Jan 25, 2021

Edit: Ok nevermind I pulled this through. :D
Go back one page and you will see the post I did.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
If you lose your Identity Papers outside the city is there a way to get into Noer again?
I THINK you have the possibility of stealthing your way in. Pretty sure you can pick up some false id papers from somewhere.
If your SCU is high enough you'll have a Sneak option at the gates. A Bluff option appears after WIS is high enough.
But you could also sneak in through the goblin den near the northern gate, which takes you to the sewers. This takes a really long time though, not to mention the risk, so it should be the final option. You should buy the new papers from bandit near piercing fish guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solonaa

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes