sigzillaa

Apr 6, 2021
what are all the races u can go as far as im concerned there is currently sea witch (the product of lona and a deep one and then u get sea witch transformation from seawitch), moot and human (are there any others?)

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
what are all the races u can go as far as im concerned there is currently sea witch (the product of lona and a deep one and then u get sea witch transformation from seawitch), moot and human (are there any others?)
Unfortunately no

sdfsw

Sep 19, 2017
Either The pregnancy or the cheat for advancing it work weird. I decided to test it but it always resulted in inconsistent behavior. It would trigger nothing at all, or immediately set the birth stage. It would represent the pregnant sprite during an scenario to discard it the next. etc. Idk if someone can clarify or maybe I did something wrong.

Apr 1, 2020
Are there any known, guaranteed ways to get access to a cauldron if you don't have the Dark Alchemy trait/skill?

So far the only way I've ever found a naturally spawning cauldron is in the Random Encounter Refugee Camps; the regular Refugee Camps scattered on the map don't have one.

Dorsul

Sep 19, 2017
How to travel to the new map (beach shore) and also how to trigger Lisa new quest?

Last edited:

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
Are there any known, guaranteed ways to get access to a cauldron if you don't have the Dark Alchemy trait/skill?

So far the only way I've ever found a naturally spawning cauldron is in the Random Encounter Refugee Camps; the regular Refugee Camps scattered on the map don't have one.
go to the church there you will find it without activating the alatorium event is on the map around the church

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
So thoughts on the Lighting Rod and Lighting Book? It is a bit weird that the normal attack seems to do nothing and for the rod you need to combo with the lighting strike from above but the first hit always hits you and the dmg seems to be on the lower part.

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
So thoughts on the Lighting Rod and Lighting Book? It is a bit weird that the normal attack seems to do nothing and for the rod you need to combo with the lighting strike from above but the first hit always hits you and the dmg seems to be on the lower part.
rod needs conductors to channel electricity(i.e. targetable enemies), and, you can target lightning strike a square farther, so you set up rod, walk one step away and go

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Water conducts electricity. Speaking of which; I have made a new merge: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
I conformed the DataSkill.txt as per my previous post like eccma did it on git. Plus some changes here and there (I moved the deepone stuff to the deepone section, and renamed/fixed some other stuff).

I tested with water mage. It looks and works okay. The icon is still wrong though. It shows the fog/mist cloud instead of water tornado/whirlpool icon instead. I guess deepone Lona shows the other one as well. I couldn't test that though since my Lona is human.

No, I've not made any other changes or translations. I have no time. AFK takes all of it. I'm just happy I managed to merge this one.

Squark should release 0.5.4.2.1 soon.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And here I am with it.
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.4.2 / 0.5.4.2.1

Eccma417 said:
0542 stay unpacked because i m lazy. if nothing fucked up this will be the last 054 ver
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N.B. The MEGA link and patch file are eccma's official ones and are provided as a courtesy. I don't have a MEGA account any more so can't reup it there. The Zippy link goes to a prepatched form.

(Prepatched)

If you would like to help facilitate the development of LonaRPG, please consider subscribing through either or . Also available is a censored Demo version on .

If I've goofed somewhere (and I don't think I have) please tell me right away.

* DLSite link removed. Game has been kicked from their servers.

Last edited:

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
And here I am with it.
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.4.2 / 0.5.4.2.1

0542 stay unpacked because i m lazy. if nothing fucked up this will be the last 054 ver

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N.B. The MEGA link and patch file are eccma's official ones and are provided as a courtesy. I don't have a MEGA account any more so can't reup it there. The Zippy link goes to a prepatched form.

MEGA

If you would like to help facilitate the development of LonaRPG, please consider subscribing through either or . You can also visit his and buy it though there instead. Also available is a censored Demo version available through .

If I've goofed somewhere (and I don't think I have) please tell me right away.
Eccma been the honorable good bean again with that Mega link. Also, I thought the newest update was at the 28...huh.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Eccma been the honorable good bean again with that Mega link. Also, I thought the newest update was at the 28...huh.
Well, 0.5.4.1 was released by Eccma on the 21st. With the one-week-later arrangement, it meant we would see it on the 28th.
0.5.4.2 saw the 24th, so here it is.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
I've been tinkering with a .rb file to improve the human/moot/deepone numbers but I'm not sure if I should add anything else.

I just have to copy-paste the code provided, including the first line and "end", and change each of their SEEDBED_LEVEL_DEDUCTION to [0,1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19] for it to work, right?
Also, SEEDBED adds a lot of lactation on higher levels and I'd like to tweak that too, how can I? I figured it shouldn't be much harder than this if someone provides the code in a similar fashion.
That will crash the game. Take smallest pregnancy cycle except the last stage which is 1..1 days
let's say "Fishkind"=>......,11..12,......
Now take highest seedbed (at level 10): 10
Now subtract them, you get 11-10..12-10 which is 1..2 days.
This resulting number must not ever be 0 or lower or game will crash.
So if you want to have shorter pregnancy at seedbed 0, you need to reduce both race_pregnancy_length and seedbed_level_deduction.
Also non-monsters aren't affected by seedbed so "Human"=>[20..25, .....] will stay 20..25 days regardless of seedbed_level_deduction so if you want shorter pregnancy, modify race_pregnancy_length in this case.

As for lactation.
Removing it is most likely overriding file 100_Game_Player_handle_on_move.rb class Game_Player def handle_on_move_step(multiplier=1)
But you need to remove line from it, which means copying that whole method into mod and removing that one line, but if dev changes that method you'd have to remake mod each time.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes