nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sounds like someone was wandering the woods trying to get humped.
Ain't we all tried to get humped by animals (I even tried naked crawling I promise) even before see all the comments and the "bestiality" tag? :unsure:
(There's a kinda similar game "Degrees of Lewdity" where you could actually do that)

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Search function.
I'm sure you will be reminded of these 2 words everywhere you go in this 4rum from time to time, again and again.
Here I go reminding you again.
i didn't ask the questions about bestiality and if you can turn into a moot. open your eyes and look before your leap. also stop defending this guy, he's just an asshole.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azusas and CaiNanE

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i didn't ask the questions about bestiality and if you can turn into a moot.
See, you only look as far as 1 page back in this thread. I have to remind you over the course of 250 pages numerous, large number of people also asked these questions.
Easy way is search this thread only:"bestiality" "moot Lona"
See for yourself. You're new user, learn to use the 4rum as well, also if you have time to argue like this then search the answer and help out others.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
i didn't ask the questions about bestiality and if you can turn into a moot. open your eyes and look before your leap. also stop defending this guy, he's just an asshole.
In that impossibly unlikely case your oh so unique question was already answered, it'd much much faster to use that search function than to wait for an answer anyway.

He isn't an asshole. You're just being obtuse and refuse to use tools available to you, so he's making fun of you.
All empirical evidence suggest that this type of teaching is much more likely to stick, than spoonfeeding.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.4.3 FuckedUp ver.
0550 delayed because commies issue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun guys, girls and everything in between.

If you find yourself enjoying the game, perhaps you could contribute to aid its development through either his or accounts!

Note for moderators: His DLSite account has been terminated.
Also, his Twitter account has been suspended.
Please amend the opening post accordingly.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
There's a bandit camp that forces Lona to fuck a pig. I tried getting Lona pregnant by juicing the pig but I guess there's no pigmen in this yet so.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Also there's no gay tag on this game despite goblins and orks does fuck everything that's crawling. Also Orkind slayer also fucks goblins and orks whenever they are in the crawling phase.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just realise you can choose all 3 attacking traits (Weapons Expert + Mana Knowledge + Succubus) If you give up the personality traits (Tough / Timid / Nymphomaniac).
I haven't been too deep into the game, are the bonus of personality traits significant enough to wipe off the benefits of an Arcane warrior with advanced weaponry who can also juice people at will?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Just realise you can choose all 3 attacking traits (Weapons Expert + Mana Knowledge + Succubus) If you give up the personality traits (Tough / Timid / Nymphomaniac).
I haven't been too deep into the game, are the bonus of personality traits significant enough to wipe off the benefits of an Arcane warrior with advanced weaponry who can also juice people at will?
It depends, but Tough and Timid Lona both give numerous advantageous stats to Lona (mainly defense in the case of a timid Lona) so it helps her survival greatly.
Maxing either attack or magic attack (depent on personality) at 99 lv gonna make Lona a Rip n Tear monster (still die very fast if you're careless though)
Example:level 99 Lona got surrounded, Lona only receives 1 damage per attack but you can't retaliate at all, eventually Lona gonna get bruised which lower her def greatly, worse, if RNG screws you and Lona's clothes are stripped all the while, her defense gonna be null. All of these happen in less than 30 seconds.

So yeah, Offense is the best defense here, best to only 1vs1 in tight corridor and remember to bring and spam potions (unless if you're on hell and doom, then take care not to overdose)

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Nymphomaniac does increase sex attack quite much (20+, with healthy sex organs), 1 time juicing may instant kill 1 guy for my case, without consuming too much stamina.
for non-combat aspect, it provides extra option to give free prostitution, and lewd talking...
So it depends what you are up to in this game, either a survival game or just wanna see her suffers lol:FacePalm:

Reactions: CaiNanE

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It depends, but Tough and Timid Lona both give numerous advantageous stats to Lona (mainly defense in the case of a timid Lona) so it helps her survival greatly.
Maxing either attack or magic attack (depent on personality) at 99 lv gonna make Lona a Rip n Tear monster (still die very fast if you're careless though)
Example:level 99 Lona got surrounded, Lona only receives 1 damage per attack but you can't retaliate at all, eventually Lona gonna get bruised which lower her def greatly, worse, if RNG screws you and Lona's clothes are stripped all the while, her defense gonna be null. All of these happen in less than 30 seconds.

So yeah, Offense is the best defense here, best to only 1vs1 in tight corridor and remember to bring and spam potions (unless if you're on hell and doom, then take care not to overdose)
I'm planning to try doom mode. So "Juice" is only there for fun not actually practical, and you better mastering either weaponry / Magic with related personality? Or it doesn't actually matter since you said "you'll die in 30 seconds if you are surrendered" anyway?

Dorsul

Sep 19, 2017
When to delete the "save fix patch"? After you load the game with your old saves once? Or after you are done with old version saves (meaning you load the old saves and save it under the new version)?
Apply patch -> load the game -> create new save -> leave the game -> remove patch files -> done

So... Lisa new quest is done right? someone know how to trigger it?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Apply patch -> load the game -> create new save -> leave the game -> remove patch files -> done

So... Lisa new quest is done right? someone know how to trigger it?
You need to do the first Lisa quest then go to South Gate Campsite. But read the ENG patch note. I haven't yet added those edited MTL to the merged zip.

CrazyB123

Jun 11, 2021
Can you guys help me out? It fels like I crawled my way through the whole game but there are still some scenes and achievements I am missing.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Note for moderators: His DLSite account has been terminated.
Also, his Twitter account has been suspended.
Please amend the opening post accordingly.
Ok, I have serious question. Why did eccma's DLSite get terminated? If it's just twitter, then it's no biggie since I myself got banned from twitter twice already. But DLSite?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ok, I have serious question. Why did eccma's DLSite get terminated? If it's just twitter, then it's no biggie since I myself got banned from twitter twice already. But DLSite?
Literally the first screen of the game about Taiwan got his game removed from dlsite, probably the same people that fuck with him regularly and keep reporting his game.
Though this time it's kinda on Eccma for not being professional about his game. I digress.

Landry11

Jun 22, 2019
Can you guys help me out? It fels like I crawled my way through the whole game but there are still some scenes and achievements I am missing.
Missing the dock slave one where you have to move the fish guard NPC away from the door he's blocking, the Fishkind cave one which is the quest from the camp NPC southeast of Pirate's Bane that sends you to save a female NPC and one of the endings (notsure).

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
New version: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-1-eccma417.49993/page-419#post-5509166

Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:

• Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
The "new version" link seems to be pointing to a missing post. I am sure its my browser or intelligence issue. please help
EDIT: I think i was being taken to the top of the page AFTER the post (which was the last one on the previous page. downloaded that fil. it unzips to a .rb file. what to do with that file? Apparently I am a noob with RPGM games.

I am a Mac user, but recently installed a windows VM to be able to play RPGM games. help a fellow perv out!

Last edited:
Reactions: manadestruct
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes