Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Ive asked before but no one aswered, scat and that kind of things are avoidable?
Yes, scat and urine are off by default.
You can turn it off in the game menu
Kinda are and kinda aren't.
Even with those two turned off, if you get Lona's orifices stretched out enough, you still get pee & poo counters in the corner, get the "events" that say filth is dripping and have all relevant descriptions. It's just the actual counters don't progress, so you don't actually see any pee and poo.
Also, I have no idea when or how, but you may still find yourself, after some time, with stats like "pee in vagina" or "pee in anus" even with the option off.

Personally I F10 cheated max values of anal_damage and urinary_damage below the threshold, so those states won't trigger, but hardly an elegant solution.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Eccma417 should use IRC instead.

Anyhow, I have manage to do some work. And am proud to say that 0.5.4.4 is merged and ready for downloading.
I've unified DataSkill.txt and DataEquip.txt so that things should be easier to oversee and understand.

I used color codes to further visualize what is what.
White is comment. Green is description. Bright Green is increased stuff. Yellow is requirements. Red is stuff that decreses stuff.. Uh, and Cyan to.. Uh, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves instead:

Skills:
skills_01.png
skills_02.png
This one is only white, yellow and red since slipping is bad all over...
skills_03.png
And on to equipment:
equip_01.png
equip_02.png
So instead of everything being yellow despite positive or negative effects you can now have a clearer view on what is going on. I also unified the order. Instead of haphazardly having mixed rows, everything is now ordered as in the pictures.

I haven't decided if I should to DataItem.txt as well... I might. I am tired now though and I wanted to push this out.

I'm also done with Orkind, Saint, and something else I can remember being unified as well. I'm still pondering if I should do the Sea God change or not... We'll see.

Grab 0.5.4.4 here: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
I guss 0.5.4.3 users can use this one as well. I don't remember any breaking stuff being made... Um. I don't remember and I have to go now. Cheers!

LEET

May 29, 2017
Eccma417 should use IRC instead.

Anyhow, I have manage to do some work. And am proud to say that 0.5.4.4 is merged and ready for downloading.
I've unified DataSkill.txt and DataEquip.txt so that things should be easier to oversee and understand.

I used color codes to further visualize what is what.
White is comment. Green is description. Bright Green is increased stuff. Yellow is requirements. Red is stuff that decreses stuff.. Uh, and Cyan to.. Uh, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves instead:

Skills:
View attachment 1242893
View attachment 1242894
This one is only white, yellow and red since slipping is bad all over...
View attachment 1242895
And on to equipment:
View attachment 1242903
View attachment 1242904
So instead of everything being yellow despite positive or negative effects you can now have a clearer view on what is going on. I also unified the order. Instead of haphazardly having mixed rows, everything is now ordered as in the pictures.

I haven't decided if I should to DataItem.txt as well... I might. I am tired now though and I wanted to push this out.

I'm also done with Orkind, Saint, and something else I can remember being unified as well. I'm still pondering if I should do the Sea God change or not... We'll see.

Grab 0.5.4.4 here: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
I guss 0.5.4.3 users can use this one as well. I don't remember any breaking stuff being made... Um. I don't remember and I have to go now. Cheers!
Got any ideas to increase attack on a slut build? Been mostly relying to death by snu snu.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
The "Decrypter" doesn't seem to work on the latest update seeing the " Game.rgss3a " file doesn't exist in this one.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Since there doesn't seem to be a way to view the back of the standing portrait/model, is there a low consequence scene that shows the back?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Since there doesn't seem to be a way to view the back of the standing portrait/model, is there a low consequence scene that shows the back?
I don't quite understand your question, but I take it you want to see Lona's back/rear side, correct ? if so, it's depicted in many cg/scenes.
If you want to see one safely, jsut head to the bar, do some dance and aceept to get naked and bukkake'd

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there an extra list of recipes besides the basic ones from tavern / clinic? Here's what I find:
a. 2 milk = 1 cheese
b. 2 sperm = 1 dry protein
c. Any amount of other meat + at least 1 human flesh/brain + 1 wood = Smoked (human) meat, which sells more than "Smoked mystery meat"(but less than "Smoked Meat")

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I don't quite understand your question, but I take it you want to see Lona's back/rear side, correct ? if so, it's depicted in many cg/scenes.
If you want to see one safely, jsut head to the bar, do some dance and aceept to get naked and bukkake'd
Thank you. That's what I was looking for. There's back piercings but you are unable to view them easily.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm playing a mixed run right now and I wish Bloodlust didn't cause red damage, that that was on another trait (preferably one that did just only that), AND that there was a trait that prevented wounds and decreased stamina costs from sex. The game is extremely focused on survival, avoiding sex is, at least when not on the Nympho build, obligatory.

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes