Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
do you have to pick a specific personality or not pick any or something?
Well...
if you don't pick any personality, you can employ both magic and steel.
If you pick "tough Lona" you can only use HQ weapons, not magic and sexy snusnu skill.
Timid you get magic, no HQ weapons, no snusnu skill.
Nymph you get snusnu sexy skill but no HQ weapons nor magic.

Apr 9, 2018
Well...
if you don't pick any personality, you can employ both magic and steel.
If you pick "tough Lona" you can only use HQ weapons, not magic and sexy snusnu skill.
Timid you get magic, no HQ weapons, no snusnu skill.
Nymph you get snusnu sexy skill but no HQ weapons nor magic.
Sounds like no personality is best. Is there any other requirements outside of personality?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Sounds like no personality is best. Is there any other requirements outside of personality?
Min-Maxing is fun, a pure magic Lona is Op as heck, pure physical is fine too. Mixmatch is fun and can help Lona adapt to all situation.
If you don't pick Lona personality, you can have any trait you want.
Unless playing on hell or doom, you can do whatever you want, nymph route i don't recomment on harder modes.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
That's not his game, he's just translating it.
I thought that if the official translations will be his translation , he is considered part of the developer teams because normally you get paid, but I understand.
However aboutthe reports on the game and them still applies because of their behaviour. Action-consequence. I really understand why people report them, not because of the game but their behaviour.
A lot of people can play and will play the "ego game".

CaiNanE Soy boy wants to talk to you in private, DM him please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naiora

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i am playing as a mage, 42 level now still without "timid". Is there any reason in picking timid over cannibalism?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
i am playing as a mage, 42 level now still without "timid". Is there any reason in picking timid over cannibalism?
It depends on how you play,personally because I have the cauldron and I make a lot of food I dont need the cannibalism trait

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I just realize something
since picking tough persona lock me magic weapon but does it change anything else beside portails when talking and crit kill and stats??
I prefer the normal maniac look instead of heroic look with tough persona crit kill

si_val

Sep 29, 2019
I tried the 5.4.3 version of Deep One Reincarnation for 3 hours, but Lona just dies and the reincarnation event does not appear. Can anyone share me a Deep One reincarnation save?
(Please forgive my English skills

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
how do i escape from fishman slavery? every time i cross the line near exit alarm occurs, with or without guards day or night

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
how do i escape from fishman slavery? every time i cross the line near exit alarm occurs, with or without guards day or night
Day in day out, try to survive the sexfest while stealing stamina bottle, joy water...etc, keep a handful of them. The day of the prison preak, it depends on your maneuver skill and RNG, spam those potions and dash away.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I never bothered to escape from these kinds of "soft Bad End" area, too much hassle and grinding (they are called "soft Bad End" for a reason). Even if you managed to escape after countless grind+luck, you still need to do more grind just to recover.
I just go in, see what scenes are there, and load a pre-captured save, or just restart.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
ok figured out myself, everyone who replied are wrong, you have to build a boat which is south east. There are 3 trees in area and you need 4 full trees to build it, and after building a boat it is better to return to fest once more and gather bottles and food before escape

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes