botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I never bothered to escape from these kinds of "soft Bad End" area, too much hassle and grinding (they are called "soft Bad End" for a reason). Even if you managed to escape after countless grind+luck, you still need to do more grind just to recover.
I just go in, see what scenes are there, and load a pre-captured save, or just restart.
i am trying to start as a deep one and every time lona gives birth to 3 fishkinds, now i try everything but still without result. May be feral fishkinds from temple are needed and not the smart ones

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Day in day out, try to survive the sexfest while stealing stamina bottle, joy water...etc, keep a handful of them. The day of the prison preak, it depends on your maneuver skill and RNG, spam those potions and dash away.
All that except (unless it changed last i played) there is a broken raft near the... bottom right corner of the map.
repair it by harvesting wood which IF I RECALL there are a few wood sources in that area.

My memory is spotty but after that you won't fully escape the island. at that point go to this one area near the center of fishman island and theres another broken raft. repair it and then you can make it to the main land.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
ok figured out myself, everyone who replied are wrong, you have to build a boat which is south east. There are 3 trees in area and you need 4 full trees to build it, and after building a boat it is better to return to fest once more and gather bottles and food before escape
Ah you figured it out. i didn't see this post XD yeah...

but for all i know there is more than one way to escape but i only ever used the raft method.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i can't believe i made it.. At last deep one rebirth (save is uploaded for those who are interested). Pity that moot who rebirth into deep one does not become hybrid. And another stupidest thing that you can not choose vagina skill when using juicing ability, but rather it is random. This makes nympho builds even more useless than i thought they are and took a lot of time and reloads fighting deep ones

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
Screenshot (51).png
I can't use my old saves. I tried playing my saves from 5.4.0.1 but this error shows up. Need help about this.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, we knew it would happen. Eccma is blaming us, yet again:
Eccma417 said:
Faggot95 is spending rumor again? why? is there another report attack targetd on here.?
last update is 6/9 , is it 2 month? not even a week isnt it? u guys got problem on MATH?
and yes. DISCORD is banned. i know it will happen. and i dont trust that shit since SJW shitstorm happened in west. i m okay with that banned. and i can see how you happy on this.

Any problem?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Well, we knew it would happen. Eccma is blaming us, yet again:
Every time something new about Eccma pops up I'm afraid that'll be the end of Lona. I wish things would calm down so development could go on normally with no hang ups.

Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
Tried writing a review, wouldn't let me, just gonna post it here because I think this game warrants discussion which I like. It also affords me to go into the bad opinion zone, which I also like. If it's not allowed to post this here to start a discussion, just yell at me, throw a brick at me or something and I won't do it again.

Played through I believe a good 50% of the game.

I'd like to see more dialogue between the characters to flesh them out a bit more, or fuck them. Girlfriend wants to dominate Cecily.

I'm on the fence about the character, I just went and pretended that they were flatchested rather than loli and found them cute but a bit too naive. Girlfriend likes the character's face and ability to dye the hair and change it, really wants more hair options and the ability to dye it a variety of colors.

I think my main problem is the translation and then the actual sex scenes are kinda generic? I mean once you've seen the protagonist get raped once or twice, it kinda turns into the same thing. Girlfriend hates that the cocks are all gargantuan and don't have different sizes and literally asked me "Where's the balls?" at once point.

The leveling and everything is kinda grindy and it's kinda tedious when you're trying to stay away from the prostitute route. I wouldn't mind the protag getting into it with Cecily or other girls, or being able to turn evil/bastard, which tbh, would really make the story more interesting. Girlfriend mentioned that there should be a bonus for giving up her maidenhood to a particular class/character/monster.

The stealth mechanics aren't exactly great, not going to knock them for it since they're really pushing RPGM to it's limit with that. I feel like maybe doing some management sim in the game would actually add some depth into it.

Don't get me wrong, clearly a lot of work is going into this, and I'm not getting into whatever the hell is going on up above me in the thread, but I dunno... The way people talk about how fleshed out this world is and everything, I'm just not seeing it. The lore is fine, definitely better than a lot of other RPG's, but I've seen some *really* fleshed out worlds with books and books of lore.

Give it a while and it really might turn into something awesome, I mean that, but for now:

2/5 for treating it like a release title
3.5/5 for a WIP
Girlfriend gives it 3/5, but is willing to give it a 4/5 when she can get more outfits/hairstyles/futa dick...

Reactions: THEHUSSAR

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Every time something new about Eccma pops up I'm afraid that'll be the end of Lona. I wish things would calm down so development could go on normally with no hang ups.
He won't stop development. The guy is pretty stalwart. I think all these attacks (they tried to get him booted off SubscribeStar again and failed) are orchestrated by some plonker with a grudge against us.

Mr. Spanks, you have some good points and I have an opinion I'd like to share based on those (I tried to remain objective):
Firstly, eveybody wants to dom Cecily. If Eccma feels like expanding the story or opening up the option for some Lona/Cecily stuff, it'll happen.
Lona's a malnourished refugee. She's going to look short and underdeveloped.
Dyeing the hair is nice. There mightn't be a whole lot of options but I feel that it's perfectly suited. I imagine that in Noer, dye is considered an expensive luxury item which means that it's difficult to produce. Having fruity colour combos wouldn't suit a town on the brink of an apocalypse. I'm happy with the options we have.
Yeah, the rape scenes and dialogue therein can get a little samey after a bit but the goal of the game is not to see how big a dick we can fit into Lona.
The goal is to survive long enough to get as far away as she can.
On dicks are too big and "where's the balls"... I have to agree.
Trying to level while not on the Succubus route is actually not that hard. Prepare some food and whatnot and go questing. Believe it or not, XP rewards for the quests was bumped fairly recently. Bashing skelly men in the graveyard is a pretty good way to farm money, exp and morality.
You get 7 small copper coins and on average spend 3 buying a room (and board) for the night. Net profit.
The Exp you get is fairly generous too for what is essentially a fairly easy quest. Skellies also drop rags which oddly are GOOD for stealth. Also sometimes drop bows.
Morality doesn't really play a big part but I think at some point it unlocks the Grey Rat/Cecily quest.
You can quite easy get -100 Morality. That's about as evil and crooked as Lona can get. Have fun trying to escape the guards.
As for a bonus for "giving up her maidenhood"... Nahh. It's hardly ever given up freely. It's usually stolen. Also, Lona's a smol gal. Having elephantine organs shoved into her smol openings isn't going to inspire her. Why would it offer a bonus at all? The goal is to survive, not shag the least disagreeable knob.
The stealth mechanics I found to be well, far from perfect yet adequate. It's needed for the "Missing Caravan" quest, I think. That's the point it explains the system to you.
No, a management sim element would not add depth. Not only would be completely out of place with setting AND character but it would be a serious point of contention for people that play this as a H-ARPG. Grinding the ARPG to halt to manage your whatevers would break the flow too much and introduce way too many bugs for hotfix patches to be in any way effective. You'd to rewrite large swathes of the game just to shoehorn that in.
Games with books and books of lore... Yeah, huge AAA games with massive studios have the time and budget for doing that. Not many others do.
2/5 is a bit stingy, I feel. It's far from perfect but better than that. "Release title". It's a playable Beta. That is how each build is called on the developer's crowdfunding sites.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: YODSYODS

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Girlfriend wants to dominate Cecily.
futa dick
You can beg Eccma for those, If gameplay is good, any sex scenes, fetishes is a +.
I think my main problem is the translation and then the actual sex scenes are kinda generic? I mean once you've seen the protagonist get raped once or twice, it kinda turns into the same thing
Agree and disagree, let's say you're kinda right about it, but isn't most hentai game like this ? propably need a skip function for already viewed sex scenes.
The leveling and everything is kinda grindy and it's kinda tedious when you're trying to stay away from the prostitute route. I wouldn't mind the protag getting into it with Cecily or other girls, or being able to turn evil/bastard, which tbh, would really make the story more interesting. Girlfriend mentioned that there should be a bonus for giving up her maidenhood to a particular class/character/monster
Gameplay is hard, but rewarding when you mastered it.
Main point of the game is not getting raped, so I think the point about getting bonus for forced penetration is kinda void, unneeded. Getting a trauma/debuff for it is the best outcome for it, I hope Eccma implement it.
The stealth mechanics aren't exactly great, not going to knock them for it since they're really pushing RPGM to it's limit with that. I feel like maybe doing some management sim in the game would actually add some depth into it.
Mind I ask you to detail how it isn't great or satisfying ? Control, NPC perception/detection, object's heigth affect on stealth...etc ?
The way people talk about how fleshed out this world is and everything, I'm just not seeing it
For an immersive experience, I suggest you complete the game on Hell or Doom mode, default Hard mode is piss easy so i feel you may miss out on a lot of gameplay/balance aspects harder modes offer.

To be honest, I think you're trying to play and rate this as a hentai game instead of a grim dark RPG included within realistic 18+ aspects like blood,gore,violence,rape,slavery,prostitution...

Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
Firstly, eveybody wants to dom Cecily. If Eccma feels like expanding the story or opening up the option for some Lona/Cecily stuff, it'll happen.
Like I said, not a big thing, but I agree with the GF it'd be an interesting dynamic.

Lona's a malnourished refugee. She's going to look short and underdeveloped.
I think she looks cute enough, just have everyone saying l*li this and l*li that.

Dyeing the hair is nice. There mightn't be a whole lot of options but I feel that it's perfectly suited. I imagine that in Noer, dye is considered an expensive luxury item which means that it's difficult to produce. Having fruity colour combos wouldn't suit a town on the brink of an apocalypse. I'm happy with the options we have.
I think it would be a good quest line for people who have fetishes with colored hair, myself being one of them. Not a top priority, but definitely something that could be looked at whenever this... *waves at previous postings* rolls over.

Yeah, the rape scenes and dialogue therein can get a little samey after a bit but the goal of the game is not to see how big a dick we can fit into Lona.
Like I said, I think that once there's more time put into it. It looks like a good system to expand on since it seems most of the initial hard work is done getting it set up. Just a content problem is all.

The goal is to survive long enough to get as far away as she can.
I mean in that case, I can get enough gold by gathering tbh. I'm jsut hoping to see some character development and story is all. She seems like she could have quite a good story ahead of her with the setting and everything.

On dicks are too big and "where's the balls"... I have to agree.
We had a disagreement on whether the fishmen should have balls or not.

You can quite easy get -100 Morality. That's about as evil and crooked as Lona can get. Have fun trying to escape the guards.
Just not much to do in that situation, once again it's just a matter of content really. Adding in some specific quests, etc.

The stealth mechanics I found to be well, far from perfect yet adequate. It's needed for the "Missing Caravan" quest, I think.
Pretty much just echoed my statement. I'm not saying they're bad by RPGM standards, in fact, they're probably one of the better stealth systems.

2/5 is a bit stingy, I feel. It's far from perfect but better than that. "Release title". It's a playable Beta. That is how each build is called on the developer's crowdfunding sites.
2/5 if the dev stopped now and didn't bother continuing as I would consider it a finished/abandoned project

I gave it a 3.5/5 for a WIP because the game has a lot of potential, I believe it's right at this cusp so to speak. Where if he recovers from this setback and includes more story and features and continues on, it can easily be a 5/5 game. It has a great setting and atmosphere, I like the darker play on things, but I'd also like to see the dev work on making the game challenging while not promoting "save scumming" because of cheap deaths/rapes.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes