MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I like at the point of weird stuff and like maybe already in Sybrias right now and it was not translated yet so thinking it is time to cheat the game to relax now so how I install the cheat I got from here?

also does the cheat got that no dirty stuff?? walk for like 2 in game days and Lona already get dirty

Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
During the missing child quest you can ask around at the monastery to learn the woman sold her child for food out of starvation.
After "North Pass Whistle Tower" quest I visited refugee camp adjanced to Monastery and found the "Missing Timmy" quest.
- I returned to the monastery and follow quest marks till indulgence seller who told me that mom sold Timmy for food. This looks like quest end.
- I somehow refused to believe this man and sneakout pass fat door keeper. After this door there is dungeon where small boys are abused. Timmy is in last cell. I managed to sneak him out, but fat door keeper was a problem and my companions killed him. Then another two saints in church.
- I returned Timmy to his mother who was grateful. Timmy then pulled out a huge silver dildo from his ass and give it to me as revard for saving him.
- Problem was that my morality dropped from +61 to -190 at this point. I was not able to return normally to the Noer. I sheak out to the city but when I returned to pub for North pass Whistle Tower qest reward a ginger noble and Gray Rat attacked me and killed me.

This is basically so clusterfucked condition where for saving abused child from twisted priests you are punished. Maybe I´m missing some game mechanics (have played just 20h so far) but I had to return to my save prior accepting a Timmy´s mother quest to be able continue in game.

Anyone who figured out some Timmy´s quest possitive solution?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
After "North Pass Whistle Tower" quest I visited refugee camp adjanced to Monastery and found the "Missing Timmy" quest.
- I returned to the monastery and follow quest marks till indulgence seller who told me that mom sold Timmy for food. This looks like quest end.
- I somehow refused to believe this man and sneakout pass fat door keeper. After this door there is dungeon where small boys are abused. Timmy is in last cell. I managed to sneak him out, but fat door keeper was a problem and my companions killed him. Then another two saints in church.
- I returned Timmy to his mother who was grateful. Timmy then pulled out a huge silver dildo from his ass and give it to me as revard for saving him.
- Problem was that my morality dropped from +61 to -190 at this point. I was not able to return normally to the Noer. I sheak out to the city but when I returned to pub for North pass Whistle Tower qest reward a ginger noble and Gray Rat attacked me and killed me.

This is basically so clusterfucked condition where for saving abused child from twisted priests you are punished. Maybe I´m missing some game mechanics (have played just 20h so far) but I had to return to my save prior accepting a Timmy´s mother quest to be able continue in game.

Anyone who figured out some Timmy´s quest possitive solution?
Stealth is your friend, just sneak Timmy out of the church without killing anyone. (Would you like a guide ?)
The reason why your morals drop is because you kill church members, that if you pay attention to the lore, is close ally and aid of the current island goverment (or what left of it)

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
Stealth is your friend, just sneak Timmy out of the church without killing anyone. (Would you like a guide ?)
After my initial tryouts as fighter I´m now investing traits a lot into the stealth parameters. Positive effect - during encounters I´m able now in 99% avoid fight. But do not know how to sneak Timmy because Timmy is not sneaking. With priests in dungen I dealt thanks to the throwing distraction stones. Basically my main problem is fat guard in church left wing who standing one tile before the door to dungeon. When I´m sneaking out of dungeon he immediatelly become hostile against Timmy.

I´m now considering crappaclub advice with abomination totem. But this I first must obtain somewhere, which will be pain in the ass as I already found. Investing trait point to magic would not be a big problem as grinding the chests with random loot for wanted item.

If you could just advice me what to do with fat guardian... My basic Idea was that I will distract him out of the door and keep him distracted to bottom cell, but did not get even chance to throw the stone.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
After my initial tryouts as fighter I´m now investing traits a lot into the stealth parameters. Positive effect - during encounters I´m able now in 99% avoid fight. But do not know how to sneak Timmy because Timmy is not sneaking. With priests in dungen I dealt thanks to the throwing distraction stones. Basically my main problem is fat guard in church left wing who standing one tile before the door to dungeon. When I´m sneaking out of dungeon he immediatelly become hostile against Timmy.

I´m now considering crappaclub advice with abomination totem. But this I first must obtain somewhere, which will be pain in the ass as I already found. Investing trait point to magic would not be a big problem as grinding the chests with random loot for wanted item.

If you could just advice me what to do with fat guardian... My basic Idea was that I will distract him out of the door and keep him distracted to bottom cell, but did not get even chance to throw the stone.
You don't really have to sneak him out. I did the same with Cocona when escaping her. I simply just made her wait and go to the exist door. The use the skill that blows the whistle to call your companions and they just teleport to you. Also note you can knock them out by bashing them from behind. If they are many just toss rocks to an empty room and then stun them from behind. If you can't do any of that then I suggest using a whip or any less lethal weapon that kills stamina to incapacitate your enemies.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-4-3-eccma417.49993/post-5452526
^ No need to increase stealth so much, save your points.
Doable as soon as you start of the game, no need to grind, fool proof.
No need for bloodshed here.
Remember, you're a ghost.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Is there actually a way to cook raw meat? The description implies you can do it, but you can't even drop it into a fire to cook it.

Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
Is there actually a way to cook raw meat?
You must have "Alchemy" trait - then you receive a "Dark Cauldron" ability - which should be mapped on "Skills" page - in my case I´m using "E" - you must have a 1 wooden club in inventoiry - then you cast Dark Cauldron and first you should put ingrediets, than you choose "cook" (not remenber precisely) if there is valid combination you will receive a cooked meal.
E.g.:
- 1 wood club + 2pcs of animal meat = 1 smoked meat
- 1 wood club + 10pcs of animal meat = 5 smoked meats
- 2 animal meats = meat soup
Basic recepies you can find in Noer Tavern in kitchen. Recepies for potions you will find in Elise Gynecology clinic.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-4-3-eccma417.49993/post-5452526
^ No need to increase stealth so much, save your points.
Doable as soon as you start of the game, no need to grind, fool proof.
No need for bloodshed here.
Remember, you're a ghost.
OMFG I totally forgot you can knock them out and they won't recover by themselves like in most other stealth games.
This changes so many things for me. Thanks a lot!
I tried so many times with stealth and always end up killing lol.
Btw Is the silver dildo any good?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yukihirou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My current save is from 0.5.2.1, think there will be issues? But thank you for this "game updater", this must be the first game that needed this much maintenance! xD
Well, Eccma periodically puts new things into the game that render previous save files unusable but at least he also does an updater when its needed. 0.5.4.4 in about one hour, by the way.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Well, Eccma periodically puts new things into the game that render previous save files unusable but at least he also does an updater when its needed. 0.5.4.4 in about one hour, by the way.
Alrighty then, thanks! ^_^ Let's hope the updater you gave me isn't too complicated to figure out... Fingers crossed.

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes