OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
1) https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-4-3-eccma417.49993/post-5471621
^ above is my kill em all guide for the Convoy quest (you only need to sneak around, but if you want to cockblock the party then feel free to try all the steps in m,y guide), doable on day 2 of the game. A little advice, this quest is supposed to be a stealthy easy to do quest, sneaking is all you have to do, if you can't sneak around properly without being discovered then probably you haven't equipped a full set of dirty clothes. Also, hiding in grass > hiding in plain sight/open space.

2) This one is based on skill, you have to be very careful, one step at a time, Lona without lantern can still see 1 tile ahead of her, don't step on the shadows in the water tiles.
An easy method to complete this one is to wait for the timer to run out, the monster gonna try to rapes the girls, you hide in the corner, knock them out then proceed to 1 vs 1 them, rinse and repeat, then you can take your sweet time finding your way out.
Holy crap your screen is so much brighter than mine. My screen is basically pitch black even with the lantern so I think it's my monitor. But yeah this helps a lot! Thanks!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.4.4 more QA fix, last 054 ver(maybe)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please, for the love of the unknowable deity, support EccmA417 through either or !
There's also a playable demo on if you're not sure if you're going to like the game. As far as I know, that version is censored.

nade00

Dec 24, 2019
Is it me, or the updates are more on fixing than adding new contents? Is the game finished already? Story wise that is. Or did the dev want to fix lotsa things first before proceeding to the story?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Let me ask: What is the amount of scat scenes in the game? And heavy gore scenes?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Let me ask: What is the amount of scat scenes in the game? And heavy gore scenes?
in terms of scat i'm quite sure you can turn it off if it's not what you're into, but if you are...there's enough here to warrant the option to turn it off. gore...is plentiful. i dont want to ruin it by giving examples, but the idea behind LonaRPG is that it's dark and gritty, so gore could be found pretty much everywhere if you look hard enough.

Reactions: Gundarc and Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
in terms of scat i'm quite sure you can turn it off if it's not what you're into, but if you are...there's enough here to warrant the option to turn it off. gore...is plentiful. i dont want to ruin it by giving examples, but the idea behind LonaRPG is that it's dark and gritty, so gore could be found pretty much everywhere if you look hard enough.
Honestly i always put off this game because of the scat. It's really not my thing, i can't stomach it and i tried already.

The gore part if mostly okay if it's not too sexually focused and more of thing you want to avoid, like sure deaths event and such. But if the scat part is optional, than this sounds like a good grimdark game.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Holy crap your screen is so much brighter than mine. My screen is basically pitch black even with the lantern so I think it's my monitor. But yeah this helps a lot! Thanks!
You can also try to wait half a day and do that mission in the morning, mayhap it helps a bit.
The gore part if mostly okay if it's not too sexually focused and more of thing you want to avoid, like sure deaths event and such. But if the scat part is optional, than this sounds like a good grimdark game.
Scat and Urine is off by default, you won't even see it in the entirety of the game unless you turn it on in the setting menu.

Is it me, or the updates are more on fixing than adding new contents? Is the game finished already? Story wise that is. Or did the dev want to fix lotsa things first before proceeding to the story?
He mentioned being on art mode before, also if you played the game you would know there's still alot of thing to fix, add in and expand later on. So yes, there's still stuff being worked on. Though I don't know much about 417's motivation these day, what with his Discord nuked and stuffs.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Honestly i always put off this game because of the scat. It's really not my thing, i can't stomach it and i tried already.

Scat / Watersport can be completely turned off if you so choose (they are off by default btw). There are soft gore everywhere like blood / violence, but nothing hardcore (like dismantling, pieces, etc). well, there's critical kills but there's no detailed description on them so you won't even notice much unless you pay very close attention.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
In general I don't mind figuring stuff out myself but I'm kinda trapped right now, I finished the first quest and killed some goblins too however right now Lona crawls around in the Inn/adventure guild and I can't buy food and her food stat is empty. Is there a place I can go crawl where food is cheaper, can I just rest (with Q) or would she starve or what should I do beside starting a new game?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In general I don't mind figuring stuff out myself but I'm kinda trapped right now, I finished the first quest and killed some goblins too however right now Lona crawls around in the Inn/adventure guild and I can't buy food and her food stat is empty. Is there a place I can go crawl where food is cheaper, can I just rest (with Q) or would she starve or what should I do beside starting a new game?
So... No food, no stamina. That's quite the problem. If you turned in the quest after killing the goblins you should have enough cash/other items to trade for a room and board at the tavern.

Reactions: Ramen-

Watchoni

May 17, 2021
Hey anyone know what to do in the Fish research quest you get from the monster baby crazed doctor, got sucked into a whirlpool and now im in a cave with a fish woman with a quest marker but the 3 choices of reply i can give leads nowhere. Sucha fun game but damn i wish it was all translated :(

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
-If you are a mage and got abomination totem, you can summon tentacles and bait them to fight tentacles. Tentacle kill does not count as your kill=no morality loss.
I think it's also true for True Deepone fishkind summons, at least as long as you personally don't aggro anybody.

Hey anyone know what to do in the Fish research quest you get from the monster baby crazed doctor, got sucked into a whirlpool and now im in a cave with a fish woman with a quest marker but the 3 choices of reply i can give leads nowhere. Sucha fun game but damn i wish it was all translated :(
On the walls to the left and right of the Sea Witch (that's how the lady lying/standing under the statue is called) there are four pictograms (standing stick figure, running stick figure, penis and uterus). In each corner of the cave system there's a room and you have to match the pictogram there with the one you found in the room with the statue. Once you got all 4 correctly a whirlpool will appear on the map and you can use it to exit the level.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiagula lom li pop

Watchoni

May 17, 2021
I think it's also true for True Deepone fishkind summons, at least as long as you personally don't aggro anybody.

On the walls to the left and right of the Sea Witch (that's how the lady lying/standing under the statue is called) there are four pictograms (standing stick figure, running stick figure, penis and uterus). In each corner of the cave system there's a room and you have to match the pictogram there with the one you found in the room with the statue. Once you got all 4 correctly a whirlpool will appear on the map and you can use it to exit the level.
Ah yeah cheers mate, got any clue what to do after that part? I freed the doctor kid and took him to fish town and he just disapeared, also says "conditions not met" when i try to enter hes shop.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
Just doing the non-virgin ending for the first time,
Is this an error or is there missing content?
View attachment 1247857
That's a bug. I see the CHT verison has /ending/end. But the english does not. I can patch that in a jiffy. Give me a sec.

Edit: a jiffy.
Edit 2: I probably shouldn't say "patch" unless I want some uncalled rage directed towards me from a certain someone..
I also updated the Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation with this fix.
Thanks for reporting it Landry1.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes