Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Ah yeah cheers mate, got any clue what to do after that part? I freed the doctor kid and took him to fish town and he just disapeared, also says "conditions not met" when i try to enter hes shop.
Oh, I didn't realize the part may not be officially translated, so first do what Cainane linked, that is install unofficial translation.
As for the quest, when you get Elise out of the cell, you're supposed to get the cute fishkind baby out of the pond in front of the altar, leave the temple and go back to Noer. At this point you pick any of the "random" cells (i.e. not shops, the inn, just the nameless ones) and then give Elise the baby. Just like in the first orkind quest.

Opalescent

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, literally was my first comment in all of F95, I don't see any options for "search thread" and assumed there wasn't any. Mainly aimed at CaNiNe and Yukihiro (it's almost like you could see "new member" next to my naim or something, weird).

Last edited:

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I tried that but I couldnt set them on fire I belive
It sometimes weirdly misses but it's more effective than melee combat, less stamina wasted and less risk of getting stunned. Just run a little and anticipate what direction you'll face them and then let them have it and then run around it while the fire does it's magic. You can even take out an ogre with this tactic because it stacks damage.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Honestly the fire book is the most op weapon which can take out any monster with less effort. You can even kill "Justice" multiple times with it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes