MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I love this game! The management and survival aspect. Every action can mean the difference between life and death. losing doesn't always mean an instant loss as you can be enslaved or become a breeding sack of meat as you try to claw your way out to freedom.

I hope there is an aging mechanic so our little survivor can truly become badass as struggle and near-death scenarios can make anyone into a badass if they survive long enough especially starting from such a young age.

Please translate more as I would love to hang out with Elise even more... My Lona has a huge crush on that femboy >w<

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Weird my lona have missing eye and missing mouth, wonder what's up with that ? lol is this the anti cheat function embedded into the game :D lol

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I can't remember his name - Derick or something? The arena manager basicaly. Why does he keep calling me an "unknown street rat", despite me fucking up everyone he sent after me - I even defeated "The Beast". I think Lona deserves SOME recognition for that alone.

No doubt the audience would be like "Damn, that breastless boy-girl kicked the shit out of The Beast. Who is she?". And if I'm not mistaken, victorious gladiators in ancient Rome were well-known and popular amongst the populace.

But perhaps I'm overthinking this and in the future the dev will add some kind of quest to the arena where you can achieve fame and glory! I'm confident her notorious gladiatoral participations would boost her reputation as a mercenary!

Maybe Lona will be able to get nicknames based on how she fights. Let's say if Lona has the "Bloodbath" trait, she will get the "Butcher" nickname and so on and so forth!
Apparently Lona's Gladiator glory nickname is "Unknown Street Rat" ;)

I agree. I made the translation here and there is unfourtunately no section where Lona is recognized as a bad-ass gladiator. Say if I'd change the text when Lona is victorious to "Champion", she'll still be an unknown street rat the next time she is a contender, since that line is recycled.

I hope that Eccma417 can make an addtion that after beating the beast she is recognized and feared and we have a new addition to the dialouge.
Actually if you keep defeating opponents at the last minutes, the crown will have more and more cheers; defeating early or failed will earn more boos; and the cheers and boos are carried over into next match. I wonder is there already some sort of "gladiator fame system" in place.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I would like to proactively thank CaiNanE as I am now going to use his translations for this mastur-piece of a game, I have done and cheesed as much as I can and played some scenarios over and over again trying to win with a Nympho Lona... combat can be quite brutal if you don't know when to fight or flee at the right time.

5 or more gold coins in the bank, saved some nobles, a merchant's daughter, and even a mercenary from this world's evil as a very weak, but extremely willed and witty whore with standards... I usually do prostitution on the streets with midclass civilians XD

I am now well off with tons of savings banked and food out the wazoo as well as cum if ya know what I meant my dears~

May I ask that now I picked Nympho I can no longer use high-tier weaponry or magic weapons and books?

P.S I and Goblin Slayer slew quite a few boars and may I ask where and how I can cook them?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Actually if you keep defeating opponents at the last minutes, the crown will have more and more cheers; defeating early or failed will earn more boos; and the cheers and boos are carried over into next match. I wonder is there already some sort of "gladiator fame system" in place.
Eh, so it wasnt an automatic defeat timer? All this time I wasn't supposed to kill enemies on the arena as fast as possible?o_O

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I would like to proactively thank CaiNanE as I am now going to use his translations for this mastur-piece of a game, I have done and cheesed as much as I can and played some scenarios over and over again trying to win with a Nympho Lona... combat can be quite brutal if you don't know when to fight or flee at the right time.

5 or more gold coins in the bank, saved some nobles, a merchant's daughter, and even a mercenary from this world's evil as a very weak, but extremely willed and witty whore with standards... I usually do prostitution on the streets with midclass civilians XD

I am now well off with tons of savings banked and food out the wazoo as well as cum if ya know what I meant my dears~

May I ask that now I picked Nympho I can no longer use high-tier weaponry or magic weapons and books?

P.S I and Goblin Slayer slew quite a few boars and may I ask where and how I can cook them?
Cause you're a braindead cheap whore, you don't have mental capacity to grasp the idea how to wield something that requires actual skill and inteligence.
Game doesn't say you that, but heavily implies by locking off certain traits.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Cause you're a braindead cheap whore, you don't have mental capacity to grasp the idea how to wield something that requires actual skill and inteligence.
Game doesn't say you that, but heavily implies by locking off certain traits.
Thanks for stating the obvious, but there is a difference between brain dead and actual training and proficiency my dear, well in any case I will just use traps and strategy to defeat my opponents than just using brawns and martial weapons to do the job... like what I have been doing to progress Lona as a lowly whore can save others even in the grimiest and darkest of fates.

Hah! and you call yourself a warrior of Slaanesh? I even tried and sucked the owner of the Golden Bar so hard that he loved it... to death... may I ask what your Lona does?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Thanks for stating the obvious, but there is a difference between brain dead and actual training and proficiency my dear, well in any case I will just use traps and strategy to defeat my opponents than just using brawns and martial weapons to do the job... like what I have been doing to progress Lona as a lowly whore can save others even in the grimiest and darkest of fates.

Hah! and you call yourself a warrior of Slaanesh? I even tried and sucked the owner of the Golden Bar so hard that he loved it... to death... may I ask what your Lona does?
My Lona is pure. I assured that she was never harassed even once.

Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
I would love to hang out with Elise
Today I succesfully finished my Thief Virgin run through the game. I think I did all quests (except of obvious ones leading to ripped anus or deflovered vagina - like bang all soldiers etc.) and I was surprised that Elise quest line did not continued after Fish Island trip. This game really reminds me my favorite one Violated Heroine - realtime combat, voyer episodes, bad choices ending with rape. I will wait for next release and then try also "prostitute" way. Somehow I doubt this will be easier one... :)

By the way thanks for this forum, I really found lot of advices and other ways how to solve something. For example in first try I killed Necromancer and shortly after Elise when I woke in night after treatment and was attacked in his cellar. So basicaly I lost also both related quest lines. :)

Reactions: CaiNanE

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
My Lona is pure. I assured that she was never harrassed even once. Because I do what I want and not what my dick wants.
To each their own I suppose, though I would report you to the Slaaneshi HR for this!

Jokes aside, have you tried venturing out far beyond the towns? I am still quite anxious to travel since it may take days and your companions may leave you by then. I only got so far from Pirates Bane to rescue mercenaries and walked from Fortress Doom back down to Noer as well as some outposts and caves

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Did you rescue everybody's favourite necromancer?

Reactions: CaiNanE

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
To each their own I suppose, though I would report you to the Slaaneshi HR for this!

Jokes aside, have you tried venturing out far beyond the towns? I am still quite anxious to travel since it may take days and your companions may leave you by then. I only got so far from Pirates Bane to rescue mercenaries and walked from Fortress Doom back down to Noer as well as some outposts and caves
Yes I have, there's not that much right now. A few dungeons, couple of encounters on the roads, untranslated coastal fort that has nothing right now, half-ruined fort near Sybaris and a bunch of nests of those demonic flesh monsters. Fort near Sybaris has a few quests, transport relay opens here if you complete a couple of them. Nests and dungeons that aren't used in any quests have no purpose other than exploration.

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Apparently Lona's Gladiator glory nickname is "Unknown Street Rat"
Then what does that make The Beast after the "Unknown Street Rat" fucks him up? Should The Beast then be refered to as "Well-known Sewer Filth"? xDD

And I fought Rogues one-on-one who are harder to kill than The Beast. The Beast is simply built like a tank - alot of HP. The only thing you got to worry about is your stamina running while hitting him, that's how much HP he has.

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
Been a while since I played.

I came across an odd glitch I think. I sold Lona to the fish people to become a slave, during my "stay" I took the nympho trait, Lona's personality changed to slut, and her eyes had hearts. But then after the fish orgy Lona lost her personality as in she is back to normal, and lost her heart eyes, also she no longer acted happy or a slut during her scenes.

Thinking it will snap back to normal I continued to play but she was still normal personality with nyphomaniac active.

Any thoughts.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Weird my lona have missing eye and missing mouth, wonder what's up with that ? lol is this the anti cheat function embedded into the game :D lol
A faint memory tells me this could be an outdated (for real, not the message on every save slot) save. Did you do the save patch from version 0.5.4.3? If not you may go back a few pages and follow the instrucitons.
Been a while since I played.

I came across an odd glitch I think. I sold Lona to the fish people to become a slave, during my "stay" I took the nympho trait, Lona's personality changed to slut, and her eyes had hearts. But then after the fish orgy Lona lost her personality as in she is back to normal, and lost her heart eyes, also she no longer acted happy or a slut during her scenes.

Thinking it will snap back to normal I continued to play but she was still normal personality with nyphomaniac active.

Any thoughts.
Yes, it's been mentioned. A theory was that she got fucked so silly that she forgot all her skills and traits and has to start a new.
Not sure it is cannon though.

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
Does that effect all capture/enslaved events?
A faint memory tells me this could be an outdated (for real, not the message on every save slot) save. Did you do the save patch from version 0.5.4.3? If not you may go back a few pages and follow the instrucitons.

Yes, it's been mentioned. A theory was that she got fucked so silly that she forgot all her skills and traits and has to start a new.
Not sure it is cannon though.
Does that effect all capture/enslaved events?

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes