Zero046

Jun 13, 2021
Sorry for being dumb, but is all the arena text not in english for everyone? I was just wondering if it’s something I fucked up or just not implemented yet.

Dark Days

Mar 14, 2020
Sorry for being dumb, but is all the arena text not in english for everyone? I was just wondering if it’s something I fucked up or just not implemented yet.
It's not in the base game, but you can get the translation patch from CaiNanE and most areas including the arena will be translated. It's below downloads and just follow the instructions he lists on there.

cc214

May 11, 2018
Yeah... Game is not fully translated yet. I just clicked on Adam not so long ago. And he spoken in CHT. Usually, I just downloaded CaiNanE's patch and used it as additional lang, sometimes switching on it...

But I do not want to do it anymore. And I will never use it anymore.

I don't want color change, that is not made by the dev. I don't want "fixes", interpretations. I don't want to see dev's # marks got deleted.

All I want, is just translation of parts, that is still in CHT, to ENG. No other changes, Nothing more.
And I'm still in rage because how I've been treated here - it just keep growing every day. Did I born with brain damage - yes.

So I decided make my own shitty MTL.
What it does - it uses CaiNanE's patch only to overwrite those files, that is still in Chinese Traditional. No color change, no fixes, only original dev made+mtl patch. It also uses shitty Google MTL copypaste in places that is untranslated even in patch translation.
I've made it for myself and I'll be using it for myself. If someone feels RAGEd too, they can try to use it too. But, no warranty, Deal with it.

View attachment ENG-MTL-new.rar
^ This archive will only overwrite untranslated parts, 34 files total. Create additional lang (copypaste Warninglang.png) if game unpacked, or just drop it in original Text/ENG folder if you didn't use CaiNanE's patch.
If you do, use this. v
View attachment ENG-MTL-full-overwrite.rar
It contains official ENG translation + those 34 MTL files, so with it's overwrite you can atone some sins or some shit

Enjoy RAGE... or not. pfft, seems my rage is partly gone now, now I fell kinda idiot, but more free, whatever :KEK: ENJOY ur MTLs

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah... Game is not fully translated yet. I just clicked on Adam not so long ago. And he spoken in CHT. Usually, I just downloaded CaiNanE's patch and used it as additional lang, sometimes switching on it...

But I do not want to do it anymore. And I will never use it anymore.

I don't want color change, that is not made by the dev. I don't want "fixes", interpretations. I don't want to see dev's # marks got deleted.

All I want, is just translation of parts, that is still in CHT, to ENG. No other changes, Nothing more.
And I'm still in rage because how I've been treated here - it just keep growing every day. Did I born with brain damage - yes.

So I decided make my own shitty MTL.
What it does - it uses CaiNanE's patch only to overwrite those files, that is still in Chinese Traditional. No color change, no fixes, only original dev made+mtl patch. It also uses shitty Google MTL copypaste in places that is untranslated even in patch translation.
I've made it for myself and I'll be using it for myself. If someone feels RAGEd too, they can try to use it too. But, no warranty, Deal with it.

View attachment 1251976
^ This archive will only overwrite untranslated parts, 34 files total. Create additional lang (copypaste Warninglang.png) if game unpacked, or just drop it in original Text/ENG folder if you didn't use CaiNanE's patch.
If you do, use this. v
View attachment 1251977
It contains official ENG translation + those 34 MTL files, so with it's overwrite you can atone some sins or some shit

Enjoy RAGE... or not. pfft, seems my rage is partly gone now, now I fell kinda idiot, but more free, whatever :KEK: ENJOY ur MTLs
I don't understand why you would be mad at someone's mod which clearly has nothing to do with the original game.
If you don't like what the mod did, just don't use it, or like what you did, make your own mod to your liking.
It's not like they are selling these mod for profit, or force anyone to use it. :unsure:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
A faint memory tells me this could be an outdated (for real, not the message on every save slot) save. Did you do the save patch from version 0.5.4.3? If not you may go back a few pages and follow the instrucitons.
Actually it is the latest version I download from this and I start a new game, and start with no eyes and no mouth. Offcourse I did cheat and make it so that the stats are 999 , lol this freak me out.. so is this a hidden feature ? oh look you have become the 'facelessmen' meme ? lol

I did mod the skin color of lona, so bit about the eyes mouth etc are lighten a bit, but previously I start the game it is fine. Only after I start to cheat and mod the stats to goes 999 , then start a new game it shows no eyes and no mouth.

I start the game and it work fine previously lona have her eyes, and I got bashed to smithereens then I start to cheat I mod the stats and play again.. and as I start a new game, it start me off at fishtopia, like.. whoa.. then I exit the place and boom I am in noer sewer, like it was supposed to toss me into the intro guide for new player first then toss me into the sewer but it toss me into fishtopia first.. then sewer.. I have no idea what's going on again, it's like hidden feature to punish cheater like me I guess ? lol

my morality drop to zero fast.. and the rich noble girl want to kill me in the tavern, this is awful can someone offer me a guide to quickly raise my morality to at least 50 ? the guard want to kill me, everyone want to kill me just because I have 0 morality..

Also how do you climb to get out of the city ? I had to go through the sewers, go through the goblin cave to get out of the city. I can't get pass through the checkpoint gate both on the east and on the north to get out of the city.

Damn hunter outfit is awesome in fish topia. There is a mission to recapture slaves that run away damn does that mean lona can be a slaver too ?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Oh, boy... Well, I've never played this game with cheats or console commands, so I can't really help you there... Um, there is a door in the sewers? Like, where Lona enters? You don't need to go the long way around...

Look in the guide for how to get started with the game (OP or my Signature) and remove the cheats stuff and you'll be fine.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I love this game! The management and survival aspect. Every action can mean the difference between life and death. losing doesn't always mean an instant loss as you can be enslaved or become a breeding sack of meat as you try to claw your way out to freedom.

I hope there is an aging mechanic so our little survivor can truly become badass as struggle and near-death scenarios can make anyone into a badass if they survive long enough especially starting from such a young age.

Please translate more as I would love to hang out with Elise even more... My Lona has a huge crush on that femboy >w<
I absolutely agree, i love this game!

It became my #1 adult game and even got to the point that i don't even play it to get wet...the gameplay and world is just so good on its own.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Whatever I do, Lona always loses her clothes after some fighting and ended up nude, and I couldn't find any clothes anywhere...

Print0o

May 1, 2018
When using console command to give birth makes Lona go on labor on a loop. I assume if Lona isn't fertilize yet it will make her go on labor loop because it seem to work fine when she was fertilize.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Whatever I do, Lona always loses her clothes after some fighting and ended up nude, and I couldn't find any clothes anywhere...
You can buy clothes at the market for relatively cheap. As long as they don't take all your stuff and you have a coin or two.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
You can buy clothes at the market for relatively cheap. As long as they don't take all your stuff and you have a coin or two.
Also, shitty clothes spawn quite frequently in city maps. Just take care to not draw attention from guards/civilians by walking around naked.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
1) Learn to guard with shield and dodge.
2) Do not allow enemy to grab or rape you as they will strip you.
3) When Lona is stunned enemy will 100% strip Lona if her weakness and sexy stat is too high. Wear your clothes properly. A strong and armed to the teeth Lona when stunned, even if swarmed, will not receive grab attack no matter what. (Though normal attacks still has a minor chance to strip Lona so yeah you may scream RNG but refer to point 1) and learn to guard, it's not so hard when you 1 vs 1)
4) SHIFT + X to quickly equip your stripped items off the ground, be quick, be decisive.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I do want to say i absolutely LOVE this game and can't wait to see it be updated even more.
I love this game! The management and survival aspect. Every action can mean the difference between life and death.
I absolutely agree, i love this game!
I fuckin love this game. I've only played a few days and started with 0.3.7.0. So much to do and so much fun!
It's funny how similar our first posts in this thread are. Mine from over a year ago.

I will never forget the first bewilderment of how vast LonaRPG seemed. Compared to most other RPGM games this felt so much more like a real world and the mechanics of it. Simply great. Now, a year later I can still be amazed somtimes.

When I actually do have time to play, which I haven't had for months and months now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes