Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
-*fixed, sneak mode now off when lona into sex mode. (even with improveSneak)

Sooo... no more surprise snu-snu from the shadow I guess.
It was fun while it lasted.

-*now can do rebirth after 20g ending.
-*rebirth after 20g ending will with another +1 trait point.

If I understand this correctly then I can breed a deep one lona for my next run and instead of willingly kill myself I can use the 20g ending to get an extra point, one that I suppose will exceed the level limit, if so that's great, finally a real reason to hoard those gold coins.

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
-*with Orkind, Fishkind, Lisa ending.

Wonder what this means.
I know one of the bad endings involves Lona turning into a hideous Orkind broodmother after being enslaved by them. Not sure about the fishkind one, maybe sell yourself as a slave there and give up.

The lisa one should be a new ending. Too bad it's not translated yet so I don't really know the full details.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there a way to keep Adam alive AND keeping good terms with Milo until the final confrontation? (Like faking a head or sth)

I like to keep my options open until the final moment, but the old posts only mention as soon as you spare Adam you are ending business with Milo.

Also you don't need to do Adam's quest to spare him as long as you have enough WIS, you can just bluff to warn him without meeting him beforehand, makes me wonder if there's a third option for Milo v.s Adam.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Anyway, I've found a problem with the color coding of the Metal harness:

Metal harness:
*pic of same color*

Full metal harness for reference:
*pic of different cool colors that everyone over at HQ loves*
Yeah, slipped passed my hawk eyes. I fix!
Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: Laplace93

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
-*now can do rebirth after 20g ending.
-*rebirth after 20g ending will with another +1 trait point.

If I understand this correctly then I can breed a deep one lona for my next run and instead of willingly kill myself I can use the 20g ending to get an extra point, one that I suppose will exceed the level limit, if so that's great, finally a real reason to hoard those gold coins.
20g coins feels like such a steep price for a single trait point though.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
So I'm aware that if I try and viking raid that monastery north of the city, my morality will nose-dive to -200. No good.

BUT...

Can I rob the bank, "North Hollywood shootout" style, and not get a massive morality penalty?

The reason I made that reference, is because of this guy! ^_^ .... Since well... The shooters used AKs. x3

And before I forget, I've got the achievement "Give me liberty and death" after doing that noble girl's quest-line. If I off her in the tavern, will I get anything? Will Milo simp for me if I do?

Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
20g coins feels like such a steep price for a single trait point though.
And it is, but when you want to start a ng+ (maybe to respec your lona or change race) at least you'll get an extra point to spend, plus I don't see much use for gold coins, they are too valuable to be spent on anything and the tp mechanic doesn't exactly work in our favor.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
And it is, but when you want to start a ng+ (maybe to respec your lona or change race) at least you'll get an extra point to spend, plus I don't see much use for gold coins, they are too valuable to be spent on anything and the tp mechanic doesn't exactly work in our favor.
It would be fine if it didn't take 20g or if that gave more than 1 point. The idea of buying traits is good but the price and the fact that you need to go through a pregnancy (which is extremely long) make it not worth the effort.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It would be fine if it didn't take 20g or if that gave more than 1 point. The idea of buying traits is good but the price and the fact that you need to go through a pregnancy (which is extremely long) make it not worth the effort.
What are you talking about? You are not "buying 1 trait point for 20g", The 20g is a Endgame goal which will lead you to an Ending, and the new update just give more bonus to that "Ending": give you the option to rebirth without "needing to give birth of a humanoid child then die", AND an extra trait point which "rebirth thru your child" doesn't offer. On that note, I guess using this "20g Ending" to rebirth won't let choose other race.

Apr 1, 2020
Curiously, there's an exploit to get tons of gold coins really quickly if you have a Magic-specced Lona (or otherwise has an extremely high wisdom stat). It looks like the sell price of Dry Goods is based on the combined cost of two plant-based raw food + 1 wooden log, so with the highest possible wisdom (which increases the amount of trade points you get for selling things), it caps out around 290p (cost of 2 apples and a log is 300p).

BUT, when you cook Dry Goods, you only need to spend 1 log for the entire batch, regardless of how much you're cooking at once. So if you make, for example, 10 dry goods, you could buy 20 apples (2000p) and 1 log (100p), and sell the resulting 10 dry goods for 2900p, netting a 800p profit.

This is, in theory, viable so long as Lona's wisdom stat is above the threshold where the sell price of Dry Goods is greater than 200p, though obviously the higher it is, the better the returns, and if the sell price is only marginally higher than 200p, there's a minimum threshold of capital you have to start with before you can yield returns. For example, if the sell price is only 201p, then you need to be making 100 dry goods per batch (200 apples + 1 log for 20100p) just to break even.

Then, TP increases are exponential up until you hit 1000 dry goods per batch (because items don't stack above 1000, so any extra created will be lost), at which point they flatten out; but with a good wisdom score, you're still making the equivalent of several gold coins per batch.

If you have a rebirth save with at least 50 trait points to spare, that's high enough to hit the threshold (I'm not sure the exact threshold, I think it's around 40 points of Wisdom or so?), and you can supplement it by wearing Glasses and a magic staff to help further.

So if 20 gold coins is going to net us extra trait points, you can just have a save where you cheese with as much wisdom as possible, get all the gold coins, stash them in the bank, and then withdraw continuously to rebirth until you have as many traits as you want.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Laplace93

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Curiously, there's an exploit to get tons of gold coins really quickly if you have a Magic-specced Lona (or otherwise has an extremely high wisdom stat). It looks like the sell price of Dry Goods is based on the combined cost of two plant-based raw food + 1 wooden log, so with the highest possible wisdom (which increases the amount of trade points you get for selling things), it caps out around 290g (cost of 2 apples and a log is 300g).

BUT, when you cook Dry Goods, you only need to spend 1 log for the entire batch, regardless of how much you're cooking at once. So if you make, for example, 10 dry goods, you could buy 20 apples (2000g) and 1 log (100g), and sell the resulting 10 dry goods for 2900g, netting a 800g profit.

This is, in theory, viable so long as Lona's wisdom stat is above the threshold where the sell price of Dry Goods is greater than 200g, though obviously the higher it is, the better the returns, and if the sell price is only marginally higher than 200g, there's a minimum threshold of capital you have to start with before you can yield returns. For example, if the sell price is only 201g, then you need to be making 100 dry goods per batch (200 apples + 1 log for 20100g) just to break even.

Then, TP increases are exponential up until you hit 1000 dry goods per batch (because items don't stack above 1000, so any extra created will be lost), at which point they flatten out; but with a good wisdom score, you're still making the equivalent of several gold coins per batch.

If you have a rebirth save with at least 50 trait points to spare, that's high enough to hit the threshold (I'm not sure the exact threshold, I think it's around 40 points of Wisdom or so?), and you can supplement it by wearing Glasses and a magic staff to help further.

So if 20 gold coins is going to net us extra trait points, you can just have a save where you cheese with as much wisdom as possible, get all the gold coins, stash them in the bank, and then withdraw continuously to rebirth until you have as many traits as you want.
If I'm not mistaken, when you rebirth you only get trait points based on your level. So the +1 points from 20G ending shouldn't be able to be carried over.
(And if you really wanna go thru all these pointless hassle, why not just do yourself a favour to use the cheats?)

Apr 1, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, when you rebirth you only get trait points based on your level. So the +1 points from 20G ending shouldn't be able to be carried over.
(And if you really wanna go thru all these pointless hassle, why not just do yourself a favour to use the cheats?)
So it's not possible to stack the +1 from rebirth, is what you're saying.

Shame, although if you are playing a wisdom-specced Lona, my method continues to be an efficient way to get a lot of money without cheats.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
What are you talking about? You are not "buying 1 trait point for 20g", The 20g is a Endgame goal which will lead you to an Ending, and the new update just give more bonus to that "Ending"
So, you're essentially buying a trait point.

And it is much worse than I initially thought.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Calm down guys, even 10 extra trait points won't save you from "mistake was made" scenarios.
play Doom mode, try to survive and you will forget about all this.

cc214

May 11, 2018
I don't know if this has been reported to CaiNanE but the costal fortress area is untranslated (In V.0.5.4.3.)
Seriously?
Okay. In game root folder go to Text\ENG, find this 3 files:
1624167492318.png
Open it, copypaste it's content in here
1624166767084.png
copypaste translated text back to those 3 files, save.
You are now a translator. Congratulations!
Or download this.
View attachment NorthFL-MTL.rar
I already did what I explained. Unpack and place it to Text\ENG, overwrite files
If you have time, you can apply some logic sense in this google translated text, manually. Or, if you know how color/size codes works, you can fix them because Google can sometimes make it work wrong.
That's what basically Cainane does.
Google translates well from chinese. If game was in japanese, then ur so called daddy would probably give up long ago.. or not? Who knows.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Seriously?
Okay. In game root folder go to Text\ENG, find this 3 files:
View attachment 1255637
Open it, copypaste it's content in here
View attachment 1255611
copypaste translated text back to those 3 files, save.
You are now a translator. Congratulations!
Or download this.
View attachment 1255615
I already did what I explained. Unpack and place it to Text\ENG, overwrite files
If you have time, you can apply some logic sense in this google translated text, manually. Or, if you know how color/size codes works, you can fix them because Google can sometimes make it work wrong.
That's what basically Cainane does.
1624168499564.png

Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes