TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Can someone tell me all the possible baby possibilities? I know the obvious of Moot, human, Ork(?) and Deep one/Fish people.

but i VAGUELY recall someone mentioning Abomination but i can't wrap my head around how if its possible.

cc214

May 11, 2018
...Okay, tested. 1 error detected (Different game version?) but it does not crashes the game: QuickMsg.txt not found. Strange. Tested again - nope, not a bug, it's just me :p so no errors detected if those 3 files in proper lang folder... Well, whatever. I'm not gonna do any translation related stuff, too lazy, need to learn new things, mah.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone tell me all the possible baby possibilities? I know the obvious of Moot, human, Ork(?) and Deep one/Fish people.

but i VAGUELY recall someone mentioning Abomination but i can't wrap my head around how if its possible.
Breeding info here
LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables\51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
huh so you can go with a abomination child. now i gotta figure out how to pull this off...
And they are worth 3 gold each! Or 2? Can't remember since abominations are not well known for their caring nature...they do give you seedbed which help you to get more monster babies tho.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
And they are worth 3 gold each! Or 2? Can't remember since abominations are not well known for their caring nature...they do give you seedbed which help you to get more monster babies tho.
I uh....was doing it for a rebirth...

but its good to know i can make a fuckton of money off of being a breeding factory.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, I'd love to see Abomination!Lona, but regrettably, it is currently not a thing.
Eugh... you know what "those things" are right ? They recycle humans,animals, any living beings into meat paste and restructure/reformat them into "drones" fighting for the "hive".
Pretty xeno if you ask me. You guys sure you want such baby ? I say burn it with fire.

Apr 1, 2020
Eugh... you know what "those things" are right ? They recycle humans,animals, any living beings into meat paste and restructure/reformat them into "drones" fighting for the "hive".
Pretty xeno if you ask me. You guys sure you want such baby ? I say burn it with fire.
Okay, but think about the crazy, civilization-ending powers Lona could acquire if she were rebirthed as an Abomination hybrid.

Like a contemporary Sarah Kerrigan... :devilish:

Print0o

May 1, 2018
They seem more Zerg to me, or Necromorph.

Reactions: HELLO COMMANDER

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I like the old musket better when you didn't have to reload it. Also I thought switching with other weapons with it by using hot keys would cause to reload itself.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I actually find the lore a bit contradictive here, if abominations are just what you said, and using bugs/drones to possess new meat so they will walk into the "meat factor" for reformation.
Then why do they need to "fuck" any living beings, or even make them (such as Lona) their seeding bed? They clearly don't need to reproduce like goblins / deep ones. In that regard, why succubus Lona's juicing can even have effects.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Sounds pretty hot, not gonna lie

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGodEmpress

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
I actually find the lore a bit contradictive here, if abominations are just what you said, and using bugs/drones to possess new meat so they will walk into the "meat factor" for reformation.
Then why do they need to "fuck" any living beings, or even make them (such as Lona) their seeding bed? They clearly don't need to reproduce like goblins / deep ones. In that regard, why succubus Lona's juicing can even have effects.
This is a very good point when you think about it a little.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I just want a semi-OP flesh monster loli spawn so i can lay waste to all my enemies in a The Thing/Lovecraftian fashion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quiboune
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes