Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wait, I'm not sure on this one, correct me if I'm wrong though, am I supposed to say companion dog instead of dog companion ? I'm ESL btw
In my opinion, either is fine.

Companion Dog: A companion that is a dog
Dog Companion: A dog that is a companion

Both are perfectly acceptable.

But it seems that quiboune didn't realise you can have a Doggo accompany you.
I may have locked myself into Hell Mode+ by deciding "companions suck and cause problems. I'll solo this."
I'm also stubborn so not likely to change my mind on this.

Reactions: Yukihirou

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Precisely. I hired a companion once and it was too janky, don't think I'll do it again anytime soon.
Doggo can reduce environment threat, and Kitty can raise your mood, what's better is they are permanent until death, just leave them in somewhere safe and Lona won't be so lonely anymore.
Especially when you don't like to use companions for fighting, more reason to have them.

Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
Speaking of which, which file has achievements/gallery in it?
I prefer to delete everything when updating, but I could only figure out the file with general settings like resolution, so I'm left with nothing after and update.
Think they're both in the Game.ini file. Not sure where the Gallery is but the achievements are in the [ACH] section.
The section LonaRPG_Rec is the one with the gallery infos.

Precisely. I hired a companion once and it was too janky, don't think I'll do it again anytime soon.
Doggo can be very useful, you can tell him what to attack and in the sewers will easily shred any rats in the path for easy clean meat at no stamina cost, plus is able to detect and disarm traps (with the right enemy target).

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Doggo can reduce environment threat, and Kitty can raise your mood, what's better is they are permanent until death, just leave them in somewhere safe and Lona won't be so lonely anymore.
Especially when you don't like to use companions for fighting, more reason to have them.
Doggo can be very useful, you can tell him what to attack and in the sewers will easily shred any rats in the path for easy clean meat at no stamina cost, plus is able to detect and disarm traps (with the right enemy target).
How do I get them though?

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
can someone explain to me how bartering/trading works, when you're in the bartering menu what are "W" currency and "p" currency? why cant i just use my coins, this is a weird currency system

ACBRo

Nov 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the second scene with the lady that's with Gray rat or the orange dude with the eyepatch?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can someone explain to me how bartering/trading works, when you're in the bartering menu what are "W" currency and "p" currency? why cant i just use my coins, this is a weird currency system
W is Weight (usually total weight being carried) while P is used for trading. You sell and buy things for P.
As for why you can't just use your coins, imagine having to lug 550 of them around just to afford a room for one night.
Each type of coin (small copper, large copper and gold) all have set values on trade.

Noer is facing an Armageddon-like wipe and using systems that they know will at least keep things going for a while.
Were they to use Gold as actual money (instead of as a trade currency), the town would run out of money at an alarming rate.
By trading in the coins, they can keep the economy going for a time.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
looking to learn to edit the game so when she gets the loose states she can keep them without going to the bathroom everywhere

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
looking to learn to edit the game so when she gets the loose states she can keep them without going to the bathroom everywhere
You can just disable the respective fetish in the settings. The piss and poo counters will still be there and, iirc, you'll still get the initial "Lona too loose to keep it in, yo" message, but they won't be ticking down, so no actual bathroom break will be necessary.

Otherwise a lot of stuff is available in .../Data/Scripts/Editables, so you should look there - those files have a fancy file type, but any text editor will open and save them just fine. If it's not there then... well, you'd need to get acquainted with RPG Maker dev tools, because everything else related would be stored in .rvdata2 files in .../Data/.

Is there a way to change my persona mid-game? Be it by resetting traits or from cheats?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-4-4-eccma417.49993/page-68#post-3454872
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-4-4-eccma417.49993/page-141#post-3893258

Apr 9, 2020
WINE is the only thing I could run it with, lol, admittedly, there were settings where, I get that stuck at disclaimer error (it actually continues, properly, evidenced by the right sound effects after the yippee, but the graphics won't load along, so it could be some simple graphic related tweak), if it helps, try running it under an emulated desktop, and make sure the architecture is 64, . . . . thing is, my WINE is on the hoops right now, on a kind of error that has been driving me at wits end. It doesn't help that I stay away from playing this game again because I spend so much time every time, and all I'd get done is farm the forests. . .

I'll try running it again and tell you if I get any insights, could you tell me how you're trying to make it run so I can compare?
Give it a rest, Eccma don't care and so do many of us. You're being too serious about it. You go and tell the JPN fans to come here and have a drink with us, it's comfy here. No pink censorship to boost.
soooooo i just came back and for some reason there is this post that can not only make you lose your eraction but also decrease your dick size
and thanks to yukihiro i don't have to reply to that

• Hey there
Apr 9, 2020
Is there a way to change my persona mid-game? Be it by resetting traits or from cheats?
there are cheat codes in zedted's giad for that i don't have the link but i think just a few minutes of sherching will get you there if not there are a lot of kind people here who will post the like for you if you wait a litile

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
For those whom it may concern, i've been trying to put together some acceptable wiki for LonaRPG, as i found it quite saddening that so much knowledge will effectively be lost in hundreds of pages here, especially since the search function for f95zone seems so flawed. You can find it here:

If anyone wants to write about literally anything it would be welcome, if you don't quite know where to put the literally anything, could always just make some temporary page and write the literally anything there so that it can be later put in a more proper place.

I've also been thinking of starting to include Zed's walktrough but i'm not sure that isn't treading on someone, and would like some opinion...

Anyways, thanks for your consideration.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
i'm new to this game, and i actually tried to get a few of the addictions, wanted to see if there would be change in behaviour, but from what i could see, it's just an annoying gimmick to make the game more difficult, because they just affect your status, mostly in a negative way, and there is that annoying confusion status as well, am i missing something or there is anyplace where it actually matter in conversations or even sex scenes? I think this is an interesting thing to add to the game, however if it just affect the status and don't do anything to the behaviour of the character, it seems pretty pointless, well there is only one positive thing, when you get lactation plus multi orgasm you can't give a single step without orgasming, which increase level pretty fast.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i'm new to this game, and i actually tried to get a few of the addictions, wanted to see if there would be change in behaviour, but from what i could see, it's just an annoying gimmick to make the game more difficult, because they just affect your status, mostly in a negative way, and there is that annoying confusion status as well, am i missing something or there is anyplace where it actually matter in conversations or even sex scenes? I think this is an interesting thing to add to the game, however if it just affect the status and don't do anything to the behaviour of the character, it seems pretty pointless, well there is only one positive thing, when you get lactation plus multi orgasm you can't give a single step without orgasming, which increase level pretty fast.
It's there to prevent potion spamming on harder modes. Balance purpose-wise.
You also have to take mental note of what type of drugs Lona used and quantities she chugged so she does not overdose in the middle of a dangerous mission or deep into abomination land.

Multi-orgasm eventually lead to Confusion, which is the same aftermath you received from overdosing, not worth it IMO. So yeah... Keep tabs on Lona's sexual desires as well.

This game is not just hack n slash gimmicky, it's also about managing all Lona's threshold and act accordingly. If you want to level up fast, just go into hiding in a rain forest for about 2 in-game months and Lona will come out an absolute unit.

Reactions: CaiNanE and llDante
4.10 star(s) 188 Votes