flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Quick question but when you initially watch the first arena fight and try to cash out ticket the stranger gave is their mean't to any follow up or any other actions other than him taking it back and punching you?

Jan 21, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
When I put the file in the ModScripts folder it causes the game to crash and give me a
1624443723650.png
Any idea what's all this about?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Why do some of the characters models look so outdated (Elise for example)? Do eccma plan to rework them eventually?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Anyone knows how to spare Adam's life in the Milo's quest ? It says you can spare him if you have 15 in wisdom, but i have over 15 in wisdom (3 stats + 15 from glasses, staff and timid perk).

Even when he's beat and crawling I cannot interact with him in any way, anybody have any idea ?
Do the two quests for him in Doom Fortress before accepting Milo Invite.

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Anyone knows how to spare Adam's life in the Milo's quest ? It says you can spare him if you have 15 in wisdom, but i have over 15 in wisdom (3 stats + 15 from glasses, staff and timid perk).

Even when he's beat and crawling I cannot interact with him in any way, anybody have any idea ?
You need 15 base WIS , not from item bonus / perks.
Alternatively, you can do his Doom Fort quest-line like others suggested.

Quick question but when you initially watch the first arena fight and try to cash out ticket the stranger gave is their mean't to any follow up or any other actions other than him taking it back and punching you?
If you have high enough WIS you can scream for help and keep the reward for yourself.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
You can disable friendly fire by modding

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could someone give me an example of how this work? because it's not working with me, there is already a return line in the file "return map_token.perform_dodge if @dodged && !skill.no_dodge", i'm putting the new return before this one, but does the code really stays with 2 returns? or should i erase the old one? Sorry if is a dumb question but i don't know much about the structure of the code.

viyened

Jun 21, 2021
This game was banned on steam because of their hypocritical double standards :censored:
Yep, that's why I said if not for lona. What's weird is that there are games with "shota" content on steam. I don't disagree with it to be honest, it's their platform, and they can manage their own standards. Otherwise you end up with twitter :sick:

Reactions: foofoo3344

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Why my talk with Milo in Milo's invite quest line is in chinese? I applied the patch and had no trouble with language yet.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yep, that's why I said if not for lona. What's weird is that there are games with "shota" content on steam. I don't disagree with it to be honest, it's their platform, and they can manage their own standards. Otherwise you end up with twitter :sick:
Are you sure it wasn't due to the political message on the very first screen?

Reactions: Gierka
Nov 23, 2019
Are you sure it wasn't due to the political message on the very first screen?
I mean maybe that plays a role in it, but I wouldn't say it's the most likely reason considering that beyond the title screen that stuff never really appears in the game itself. Whereas you'll find that "hey, can you avoid getting this loli woman raped, beaten, and murdered!?" is the very basis of the game.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Is it possible to escape from being captured by abomination? I was able to pass the stamina check, but after exploding the pregnant lady in front of Lona, no movement is possible, she's stuck on the tile, like throwing a rock on yourself typically hurts yourself but it doesn't in this case, and the only thing she can do is to sleep.

Also once I managed to escape, every next day, Lona automatically escapes without the stamina check, what's up with that?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes