nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.0 ton of fix mean ton of new bugs. enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, please support Eccma417 on either or !
There's also a free (fairly) recent trial version available on , if you're interested.
Thanks! Does every-time there's a "save patcher" mean your nightmare save is ruined? And can this patch used on earlier saves than 054x? Or you need to use patches for earlier than 054x first then this one?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.2.2 Bug fix rush
6/25/2021

Yes, I know all about that one. It's a full build and not a patch so it won't appear here until the 2nd of next month.
For anyone that's interested but doesn't have an account on either substar or fanbox, here's the changelog. It's long.

-*fixed, improve trade confirm UI.
-*fixed, Elise quest stage 13. in FishTownT. should not able to trigger quest when EXT follower isnt ELise.
-*fixed, Elise quest stage 17. will buy u a ticket to back to NoerDock.
-*fixed, piercing vendor's trade function now merged.
-*fixed, Elise's trade functions now merged.
-*fixed, NoerBlackSmithShopTrader trade functions now merged.
-*fixed, NoerMarketHairCutter trade functions now merged.
-*fixed, all relay trade functions now merged. tickets now RNG when in hell or doom mode.
-*fixed, most common NPC storage reset date from 1+rand(4) to 0
-*fixed, common NPC now will reset their storage after fadeout from map.
-*added, hairDye:red and yellow hair.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.2.1 still in bug fix rush
-*fixed,catacomb double follower summon.
-*fixed,NoerTea effCFG isnt works.
-*fixed,removed failed buy back codes. add a confirm window.
-*fixed, all relay and dock now with 20k Tp(temp)

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.2 bug fix rush and try add more bugs
-*fixed, when u selling, system will record ur selling price for buy back.(test, no more mis click?, will remove if logic failed)
-*fixed, weird item price low down to 0 after buying(mostly in tavern Keys)
-*fixed, MineCaveQuest: a trigger logic error will force Lisa into death.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.1 trade 2.0
-*fixed, cannot find character ID crash when orkind slayer meeted Orkinds in world map.
-*fixed, BurningKeg: if Mama leaved, if u triggered Cocona's quest, Cocona will talk to Mama's Ghost.
-*fixed, rebirth without common skills.
-*darkPot: must have more than 0 sta to cook. cooking will cost sta.(item*number)
-*added, Trade 2.0 a trade point based system. -=MAY ADD MORE TYPO BUGS=-
Npc also with TP.(how they want your items)
item roster can be RNG.(a chance with PeePoo)
item roster will stay for 0~3 days(RNG)
items can be limit quantity.(RNG)
item price goes up by world diffcult
coin exchance rate bank+=0 relay+=0.1 shops&inn+=0.15 PPL+=0.2

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
Yes, I know all about that one. It's a full build and not a patch so it won't appear here until the 2nd of next month.
For anyone that's interested but doesn't have an account on either substar or fanbox, here's the changelog. It's long.
Tks you ❤ that so big

Apr 1, 2020
Just started playing, why am I only crawling, and not able to walk/run, during overworld encounters (bandits/guards)?
You're probably running out of stamina. If the stamina number is red, that means it's in the negative, and if it hits -100 Lona will pass out.

If your stamina is low, find some place safe and hold down the sleep key (defaults to 'q') until Lona rests, trading 10 food for 20 stamina (or health, if your stamina is full). If you run out of food, you need to eat something. Most raw foods restore 5 food, cooked foods usually in the 12-32 range, depending on how good it is.

If you're in a safe zone, you can hold down shift while resting to go to sleep, which is usually way more efficient than the quick rest (restores like 40hp and 120 stamina for only about 16 food), although it'll get you captured if you're in an active encounter.

If you run out of stamina during an encounter and can't make it to the edge of the zone to escape, you're pretty much fucked (quite literally in most cases). The only way to unfuck yourself is to have medicine that recovers stamina. Buy some Blue Potions from Elise once you have enough money, or go to Rain Forests and farm herbs there; the rain forest herbs only restore like 10 stamina, but you can farm them pretty quickly.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just started playing, why am I only crawling, and not able to walk/run, during overworld encounters (bandits/guards)?
Because you've somehow run out of stamina. Are any of the numbers in the top-left of the screen red?
The tutorial that you should have played through to understand how important stamina management is to be successful.
For now what I suggest is to assign Rest to one of the Skill keys. As long as you have +10 Satiety (The number at the bottom) you can rest and regain a little stamina.

guydude12

Jul 20, 2017
Well, it's been a team effort so far to which you now can add your name : ) As I said above somewhere I do patches and merges and fixes but no actual translation due to google being what they are. I'll add the whole ENG zip now as usual. Actually, I will add this to signature and always keep this post up to date with the latest English merge instead of making new posts.

Disclaimer and Explanation:
This is (as stated in OP) not an official release by the developer or official translators. Please read:
Disclaimer and Explanation for all and more information you could possibly want on the whole matter.
Thanks.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.4.4_ENG.zip merged with official 0.5.4.4 release.

Diffs:
I can't track diffs over versions since I make so many fixes to the files that it's impossible. I am only using a text editor after all. What I can say though is that between official release and this zip, only 6 textfiles out of 111 are identical, so 105 files are different.

New/added/edited stuff from release:

Translation needed:

Important:
Make sure you download the correct version for your LonaRPG release. I will keep the three latest versions available for compability. So make sure your "LonaRPG.V.E.R.S.I.O.N" matches the "LonaRPG.V.E.R.S.I.O.N._ENG.zip" you download. This shouldn't be confusing.

But if it is and you use the wrong patch, your LonaRPG will crash, saves files will be corrupted, your CPU will look for missing RAM adresses and crash, your house will most likely be set on fire, and your neighbours turn into zombies looking for brains to eat. So, I don't want to hear about it in the thread.

Installation/Unpacking:
So, since so many don't understand what to do with this zipped/packed folder/directory I guess we need a mansplation:
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
Just extract/unpack/copy all the content in:
"LonaRPG.Beta.V.E.R.S.I.O.N_ENG.zip"
into
"Drive:\MaybeSomeFolder\LonaRPG.Beta.V.E.R.S.I.O.N\Text\".
Now, it places the lotion in the basket.
If you need to overwrite a bunch of files (114 as of now) you're doing it right. If not, re-check your path.

Bugs/Irregularities/Fixing:
If *you* make a correction/translation, please PM me the *.txt file(s) and I'll update this post. TIA!
View attachment 899338

If anyone testing this great game happen upon the kind of messages in the picture below,
please let me know and I'll try to fix it. If you can capture the whole message like below it helps a lot.
View attachment 849954

Also if you see vertical text anywhere let me know as well:

Support the creator!
Please consider supporting EccmA417
in further development of LonaRPG:

Last updated: 2021-06-16_22:24 UTC
Apparently you need so many posts before you can message someone, so I'll just make a mess here. Here's a few lines translated. It might even be in the right format.

I remember reading in one of your posts ,that I can't find anymore, that the game only takes certain characters. for the most part I worked around periods and question marks and the like, but i put in a few commas. Fix those for me pretty please.

Also I started playing on the same day of your last translation update, good game. Thanks for the english translation merge.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
The reason was published earlier somewhere in this thread
And what do you think they'd write if "Taiwan is a country" was their reason? Lona's lack of boobs is an obvious nail to be hammered down, if anybody wants to shut down the project for any reason.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
And what do you think they'd write if "Taiwan is a country" was their reason? Lona's lack of boobs is an obvious nail to be hammered down, if anybody wants to shut down the project for any reason.
Surely you think a game that Eccma wanted to submit to Steam, created dozen of Achievements and a lot of preparations for it... ~surely~ he would submit a version with the Taiwan title screen in it. Press x to doubt.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
geez he is just making this game more and more difficult XD at least the game is still under very good support.
People have figured out the best ways of cheesing the system without actually cheating.
So of course he makes it harder. This IS eccma we're talking about.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
People have figured out the best ways of cheesing the system without actually cheating.
So of course he makes it harder. This IS eccma we're talking about.
Are you guys referring to the new trading system that you can't cheesy with buy-selling dried meat (or other similar merchandise) for unlimited gold anymore?
Or it's another mechanics in the discussion?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I want to say that the systems are probably the best part of the game for me. They make the gameplay more dynamic and fun. The wounds, hunger, stamina, stats, combat; all of them really well done.

Still, my favorite one is the pregnancy, mostly because it surpassed Violated Heroine's pregnancy system and never once i've seen any game do that.

Reactions: foofoo3344
Apr 2, 2021
Does it make sense to wait for the 2nd and play most up to date or trust save game

-*fixed, improve trade confirm UI.
-*fixed, Elise quest stage 13. in FishTownT. should not able to trigger quest when EXT follower isnt ELise.
-*fixed, Elise quest stage 17. will buy u a ticket to back to NoerDock.
-*fixed, piercing vendor's trade function now merged.
-*fixed, Elise's trade functions now merged.
-*fixed, NoerBlackSmithShopTrader trade functions now merged.
-*fixed, NoerMarketHairCutter trade functions now merged.
-*fixed, all relay trade functions now merged. tickets now RNG when in hell or doom mode.
-*fixed, most common NPC storage reset date from 1+rand(4) to 0
-*fixed, common NPC now will reset their storage after fadeout from map.
-*added, hairDye:red and yellow hair.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.2.1 still in bug fix rush
-*fixed,catacomb double follower summon.
-*fixed,NoerTea effCFG isnt works.
-*fixed,removed failed buy back codes. add a confirm window.
-*fixed, all relay and dock now with 20k Tp(temp)

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.2 bug fix rush and try add more bugs
-*fixed, when u selling, system will record ur selling price for buy back.(test, no more mis click?, will remove if logic failed)
-*fixed, weird item price low down to 0 after buying(mostly in tavern Keys)
-*fixed, MineCaveQuest: a trigger logic error will force Lisa into death.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.1 trade 2.0
-*fixed, cannot find character ID crash when orkind slayer meeted Orkinds in world map.
-*fixed, BurningKeg: if Mama leaved, if u triggered Cocona's quest, Cocona will talk to Mama's Ghost.
-*fixed, rebirth without common skills.
-*darkPot: must have more than 0 sta to cook. cooking will cost sta.(item*number)
-*added, Trade 2.0 a trade point based system. -=MAY ADD MORE TYPO BUGS=-
Npc also with TP.(how they want your items)
item roster can be RNG.(a chance with PeePoo)
item roster will stay for 0~3 days(RNG)
items can be limit quantity.(RNG)
item price goes up by world diffcult
coin exchance rate bank+=0 relay+=0.1 shops&inn+=0.15 PPL+=0.2
Does it make sense to wait for the 2nd and play most up to date, or trust save games will patch over to newest? Would *like* to subscribe and support but can't afford.

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes