brazilla

May 30, 2021
Which files and lines control the hole damage inflicted by parasites?
if you mean the damage during nap, you can find it in Data/Script/Editable/97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb, line 149(pot) and 150(moon)
and from 94_Game_Actor_Stats.rb, the max value of hole damage is 10000
just curious, what would you do with it?

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
When playing Doom mode, set your mind and goal on not being captured to begin with. Don't think about unnecessary stuffs. The first quest in Hope Fortress is pure nightmare for a Doom playthrough, especially virgin Doom playthrough.

Wait... unless... I'll download latest ver and test the new trading system out. Been outta the loop for a while, you sure you were selling the herbs that heal Stamina ?
Are you talking about the White Dragon weeds ? If it's the case, yes my bad, it sells for 159tp...

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
if you mean the damage during nap, you can find it in Data/Script/Editable/97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb, line 149(pot) and 150(moon)
and from 94_Game_Actor_Stats.rb, the max value of hole damage is 10000
just curious, what would you do with it?
Thanks, I was just going to decrease the magnitude of it.

Fhei

Aug 7, 2020
I...I pray for your success. Don't rage quit too soon ok ?
welp, i fail many times and got alot of game over...thats why i need to try some others line up weapon, last line up i use was sword and shield and welp...surrounded by 3 goblin and im done

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
welp, i fail many times and got alot of game over...thats why i need to try some others line up weapon, last line up i use was sword and shield and welp...surrounded by 3 goblin and im done
Only 1v1, use choke point, always have escape route in mind. Most important tip to survive doom mode 100% is to never be a loot goblin. You may have noticed already that you can't open menu on Doom mode, so make use of weapons that can stun easily and remember to hotkey stamina potions.

joe1999

Jun 26, 2019
Is it me or is the 5.5.0 Beta more unstable?
Got game crashes after combat started with this message

Game_kWIsGwL3M0.png

Got this trying to do the gold ending and when the credits should have started or given the restart option for reincarnation
Game_0MF0hyZRQ0.png Game_JVrdkPdMbA.png

And similarly to him the recent cheat mod doesn't function without crashing the game on start up
When I put the file in the ModScripts folder it causes the game to crash and give me a
View attachment 1261100
Any idea what's all this about?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
so how does the pregnancy mechanic work? does it involve all races?
51_system_settings_cross_breed in the editable section of scripts that is in data has all the information on pregnancy and its parts and you can edit it to fit you preference. LonaRPG(the one with the application)\Data\Scripts\Editables

Reactions: cavaemon

fallendroes

Aug 3, 2019
Does the dev still read this thread and is there any point we giving feedback on this platform ?
I see him as:
Deleted member #2204703

After checking it out I see that he is banned on Discord and Patreon I don't think this is just bcz of the content he is creating anyone knows why ?

He is not banned on itch.io but there is nowhere to post feedback there (maybe im blind)

I know he has and but i am not a sub yet, for whatever reason i get error message when i try.

When playing Doom mode, set your mind and goal on not being captured to begin with. Don't think about unnecessary stuffs. The first quest in Hope Fortress is pure nightmare for a Doom playthrough, especially virgin Doom playthrough.
That is what I am saying, I don't want my run to be over when i get captured. It is "challenging" to not get captured it is fun, But it is literally impossible to survive when you get captured [bcz of the reasons i listed on my previous post].

I don't wanna avoid captured mechanic at all cost, being captured is a fun mechanic, "challenging" and "impossible" are different things.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes