Apr 1, 2020
I'm assuming he's been planning some changes to the barter system for awhile, because as big as my ego is, it's not quite big enough to believe that he'd redo the whole system just because I posted that Dry Goods cheese the other day.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I'm assuming he's been planning some changes to the barter system for awhile, because as big as my ego is, it's not quite big enough to believe that he'd redo the whole system just because I posted that Dry Goods cheese the other day.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he changed barter system because of Dry Goods cheese. He always adding and fixing stuff to make game harder for people who figured ways to play his game without extensive suffering.

Last edited:

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Surely you think a game that Eccma wanted to submit to Steam, created dozen of Achievements and a lot of preparations for it... ~surely~ he would submit a version with the Taiwan title screen in it. Press x to doubt.
Well, I wouldn't know either way.
I essentially stopped using Steam once a gaming magazine that included full legal copies of games (sometimes even the "AAA" ones) I used to read went to shit (TLoU2 10/10, k den, but that one was a few months after I stopped) and stopped including games as a bonus, so I always get the news like this long after the storm has passed and there are no pieces left to pick up.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does it make sense to wait for the 2nd and play most up to date or trust save game

Does it make sense to wait for the 2nd and play most up to date, or trust save games will patch over to newest? Would *like* to subscribe and support but can't afford.
When the next update comes around, you'll have to either start a fresh game or use the save patcher anyway.
Which version are you running right now?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
my friend told me i should try this, he recommended me this to make us even for helping for his PowerPoint. hoping to enjoy this... seeya later
It can be brutal. My advice is pay careful attention to the information in the tutorial level and every tooltip that pops up.
Those can be tedious and the temptation is always there just to blaze through them (the "how hard can it be?" mindset) but they tell you everything you need to get started.

Stamina management is key.
And also that money in this game doesn't work the way it does in other games.

Apr 2, 2021
When the next update comes around, you'll have to either start a fresh game or use the save patcher anyway.
Which version are you running right now?
Needed to restart anyway was in the 5.3.2 version where I got most progress. Constantly restarting anyways. I can wait. Thanks for reply!

tepihoj348

Jun 28, 2021
I mean maybe that plays a role in it, but I wouldn't say it's the most likely reason considering that beyond the title screen that stuff never really appears in the game itself. Whereas you'll find that "hey, can you avoid getting this loli woman raped, beaten, and murdered!?" is the very basis of the game.
Lona looks adult-enough to pass as a petite woman. I don't think it would need a rework of the entire game to make it steam-ready. There's actual viruses on steam, that cost money.

BiguniTik

Jun 16, 2019
Suggestions are accepted here?

How about make possible to buy / build your own house? Or atleast buy a tent where you can sleep, wash, urine, put your stuff..? It's suck sleeping on the floor everytime, even when you are rich and can buy everything you want.

It would be perfect for those, who prefer kill everyone and have low morale, so they can be safe somewhere, not only in town. Or even make your own little village.. You can also be raded by pillagers.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020
Suggestions are accepted here?

How about make possible to buy / build your own house? Or atleast buy a tent where you can sleep, wash, urine, put your stuff..? It's suck sleeping on the floor everytime, even when you are rich and can buy everything you want.

It would be perfect for those, who prefer kill everyone and have low morale, so they can be safe somewhere, not only in town. Or even make your own little village.. You can also be raded by pillagers.
This is what I'm saying.

Let me take Cocona, maybe Lisa too―Cecily can join if she's willing to admit she kind of sucks at the whole Robin Hood thing, and she can bring her bodyguard/fuck buddy too, he seems pretty decent―and we go out into the woods and form a commune out there. Cocona can raise an army of the dead to keep bandits and orkinds out, and if that's not enough, Lisa's explosives should keep them out, and if that's /still/ not enough, Lona and Gray Rat can fuck up the remainders (maybe literally in Lona's case...).

There's plenty of food in rain forests between the naturally growing plants and the boars, and Lona can summon/build a cauldron to cook it all.

Then, at night, Cocona Lisa and Lona have precious moments together, bathing each other, dressing each other... Maybe some nights Cocona is just so curious about Lona's body that she uses her one good arm and sneaks into Lona's pants, and the two share carnal intimacy with each other. Lisa's curious, and maybe sometimes even joins in, but mostly just fucks herself with the business end of an explosive cannon shell (minus the explosives... She's not stupid).

Once the outsiders figure out not to fuck with us and we don't have to continuously dedicate resources to defenses, we occasionally allow in a bandit, whom we tie down and have Lona rape him so that she can get to work on the next generation. (Cecily and Gray Rat can also help in this regard if they came along, although they'd strictly mate with each other).

Not that they'll make it to the next generation, given how rapidly the Black Fog is spreading, but hey, they'd get a few good months on their own without being molested or worse, and that's probably the closest thing to a "happy ending" a game like this could have.

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
Is it just me or is the console cheat for adding traits outside of a certain personality not work anymore?

Sep 7, 2020
I have what seems to be about 50+ error messages pop up when I try to run it. Do I need a specific RTP or something else? I tried opening 0.5.5.0 and I'm on Linux, so running it via wine. Anyone else having this problem?

Note: I've played many RPGMaker games and never had this problem. The only problem I've had before is needing RTP's which fixed the games. No idea what LonaRPG needs or what the problem is :c

Any help is appreciated!

Reactions: Csman

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello there, I'm completely noob at this game, just started to play today, but the bad thing is that I absolutely suck at it. I mean, I just beat the first mission (killing the rats and picking up the sword), and I wonder if there is a good way to farm coins in early game to buy shields and of course food ?
Is there any tips or popular ways to farm coins and/or xp that I'm not aware of ?

And also about skills, which is the best build for a beginner ?

Thank you in advance, and I apologize for my sloppy english.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hello there, I'm completely noob at this game, just started to play today, but the bad thing is that I absolutely suck at it. I mean, I just beat the first mission (killing the rats and picking up the sword), and I wonder if there is a good way to farm coins in early game to buy shields and of course food ?
Is there any tips or popular ways to farm coins and/or xp that I'm not aware of ?

And also about skills, which is the best build for a beginner ?

Thank you in advance, and I apologize for my sloppy english.
Rainforest, It's always the rain forest meta my man, can't go wrong with it.
Just buy a sickle and gather herbs in rainforest to sell when you're back in town. Careful of wild boars though.

You can go ham with any build, it's a matter of player skill and planning in this game. Though nympho build is a bit hard to get used to unless you're the well dertermined degenerate player type.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Rainforest, It's always the rain forest meta my man, can't go wrong with it.
Just buy a sickle and gather herbs in rainforest to sell when you're back in town. Careful of wild boars though.

You can go ham with any build, it's a matter of player skill and planning in this game. Though nympho build is a bit hard to get used to unless you're the well dertermined degenerate player type.
Okay thanks for the advice, but is this a mission at the guild, or is it just like you go to the forest and gather herbs without a quest ? Also, where can I buy the sickle please ? Just discovered few locations yet in this game.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Okay thanks for the advice, but is this a mission at the guild, or is it just like you go to the forest and gather herbs without a quest ? Also, where can I buy the sickle please ? Just discovered few locations yet in this game.
You should be able to get a sickle in the market in town

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, you can just gather as much herbs as your inventory allow and sell em back at town, think of it as selling weeds.

fallendroes

Aug 3, 2019
Great game enjoyed it over 20 hours and probably will play more.

But some complains about how punishing the "captured" situations are:

If you are captured you are pretty much dead, i would love to do a run on doom mode but this is the only thing preventing me to do it. I can technically just min/max everything and play super careful to never get captured. But as far as i can see you have to have already high traits to get out of "captured" events.
On captured:
You have to be able to break restrains to get out on some of them (need a lot of max stam since you are constantly being raped and you max is gonna be lower due to injury) or have high wisdom on others to trick ppl
Even if you get out you might not get your things back (Can't seem to find my stuff on fishfolk capture event)
Even if you get out and get your things back you are still branded as a slave literally noone accepts you and only way i know how to get rid of is high cost (10k points IIRC)
Even if you somehow have money in your bank with the amount of shit they break in your body when you are captured requires a fortune to repair. They will weaken you so getting money will be also harder.
Even if all of these don't kill you World Difficulty will kill you bcz you are so slow on gaining money after capture. [You won't be able to afford giving a preacher 10k while trying to fix yourself]

So am i missing something or unless you are around lvl 30~+ on full strength you are pretty much dead on any captured event [especially if fishfolk are the ones capturing you]

If it is really that punishing i don't think i would enjoy playing on harder difficulties where i avoid a game mechanic at all cost.
Bcz "Captured" and "Escape" mechanics are really cool. But requires too much "lvl" to pull off.

My suggestion is maybe if you befriended ppl like cecily and get captured they eventually look for you and go on sneak mission to save you. So it turns into a "survive till someone saves you".

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Great game enjoyed it over 20 hours and probably will play more.

But some complains about how punishing the "captured" situations are:

If you are captured you are pretty much dead, i would love to do a run on doom mode but this is the only thing preventing me to do it. I can technically just min/max everything and play super careful to never get captured. But as far as i can see you have to have already high traits to get out of "captured" events.
On captured:
You have to be able to break restrains to get out on some of them (need a lot of max stam since you are constantly being raped and you max is gonna be lower due to injury) or have high wisdom on others to trick ppl
Even if you get out you might not get your things back (Can't seem to find my stuff on fishfolk capture event)
Even if you get out and get your things back you are still branded as a slave literally noone accepts you and only way i know how to get rid of is high cost (10k points IIRC)
Even if you somehow have money in your bank with the amount of shit they break in your body when you are captured requires a fortune to repair. They will weaken you so getting money will be also harder.
Even if all of these don't kill you World Difficulty will kill you bcz you are so slow on gaining money after capture. [You won't be able to afford giving a preacher 10k while trying to fix yourself]

So am i missing something or unless you are around lvl 30~+ on full strength you are pretty much dead on any captured event [especially if fishfolk are the ones capturing you]

If it is really that punishing i don't think i would enjoy playing on harder difficulties where i avoid a game mechanic at all cost.
Bcz "Captured" and "Escape" mechanics are really cool. But requires too much "lvl" to pull off.

My suggestion is maybe if you befriended ppl like cecily and get captured they eventually look for you and go on sneak mission to save you. So it turns into a "survive till someone saves you".
When playing Doom mode, set your mind and goal on not being captured to begin with. Don't think about unnecessary stuffs. The first quest in Hope Fortress is pure nightmare for a Doom playthrough, especially virgin Doom playthrough.
Thanks for your help guys. Just gathered some herbs, is this the best way to make money ? one herb sells for 50 trade point at market town.
Wait... unless... I'll download latest ver and test the new trading system out. Been outta the loop for a while, you sure you were selling the herbs that heal Stamina ?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes