Estka

Dec 16, 2019
New LonaRPG discord server, created with permission by the game's developer after the ban of the old one.
I'm honestly surprised it survived as long as it did. Especially since discord purged a whole bunch of stuff previously - especially anything related to loli. Shota otoh was apparently still okay in their books.

Dec 11, 2019
Eccma's MO seems to be bugfixing for the foreseeable. This is absolutely fine in my book.
Yeah, From someone that got invited into his new private discord (I'm not leaking shit, and don't ask) It's mostly been the usual of "CCP Shit Posting" and bug fixes.

Dec 11, 2019
I assumed that's what would be going on there.
I HOPE you're not leaking shit.
At this point, I'm loyal to the Developer. I just need to see this game through to the end. It's the cremdala crem of them all. A hentai game that has a fully fleshed world and the entire point isn't to just be simple brain dead walk and fuck simulator. Even if the dev is a bit of a recluse in your eyes. You gotta give him some credit for putting the time and the effort to making this game.

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
I could have sworn there was some comment here which detailed practically all the lore in the game, but no matter how hard i search i can't find it. Could anyone kindly point it out to me so i don't start writing inaccuracies in the wiki?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
At this point, I'm loyal to the Developer. I just need to see this game through to the end. It's the cremdala crem of them all. A hentai game that has a fully fleshed world and the entire point isn't to just be simple brain dead walk and fuck simulator. Even if the dev is a bit of a recluse in your eyes. You gotta give him some credit for putting the time and the effort to making this game.
Apparently my subtlety was too subtle.

• Haha
Reactions: CaiNanE

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there a more updated guide than zed's guide back from version 0.3.5.6.1?
I did thread searches for "guide" and "walkthrough" so don't suggest that... I am not searching through 400+ pages just look for the possibility of a guide that is more up to date.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.0 ton of fix mean ton of new bugs. enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, please support Eccma417 on either or !
There's also a free (fairly) recent trial version available on , if you're interested.

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes