foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Thank you my man, I'll give it a try.
Anyway, is there any guide for a Nymphomaniac playthrough ? I heard it was harder than Mana/Weapons builds...
Nymphomaniac playthrough is not combat oriented. It is more oriented towards Whore Playthrough. To explain, you have to know about the sex attack in this game. When an NPC is raping Lona or Lona is whoring, you can press A,S,D,F to do Sex Attack. The keys = A is for vagina, S is for anus, D is for mouth, and F is for handjob. So if an NPC has their dick in Lona's vagina, you press A to inflict damage to the NPC. If it's prostitution pressing the correspondent key increases the the money gained. Because the Nympho trait increases sex damage a Nympho character can one shot kill NPC during rape (it's very much possible). There is also in-game tutorial notes about sex attack that you can pick up. The note is in the toilet on the second floor of the first tavern.
To summarize, a Nympho is the weakest in head on combat since it doesn't have the raw strength of the warrior build or overwhelming magic attack like the mage build. But it is fun to be able one shot kill rapists with just Lona's "holes" or handjob.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Nymphomaniac playthrough is not combat oriented. It is more oriented towards Whore Playthrough. To explain, you have to know about the sex attack in this game. When an NPC is raping Lona or Lona is whoring, you can press A,S,D,F to do Sex Attack. The keys = A is for vagina, S is for anus, D is for mouth, and F is for handjob. So if an NPC has their dick in Lona's vagina, you press A to inflict damage to the NPC. If it's prostitution pressing the correspondent key increases the the money gained. Because the Nympho trait increases sex damage a Nympho character can one shot kill NPC during rape (it's very much possible). There is also in-game tutorial notes about sex attack that you can pick up. The note is in the toilet on the second floor of the first tavern.
To summarize, a Nympho is the weakest in head on combat since it doesn't have the raw strength of the warrior build or overwhelming magic attack like the mage build. But it is fun to be able one shot kill rapists with just Lona's "holes" or handjob.
Alright, thanks for the explantion, so basically to beat quests, we need to make Lona crawls, right ? So they first grapple her ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Alright, thanks for the explantion, so basically to beat quests, we need to make Lona crawls, right ? So they first grapple her ?
Having Lona commit sex attacks -which needs the "Juicing" skill- will make it so that Lona doesn't have to crawl first.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.5.2.2 Bug fix rush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, don't use save patcher because this:
sad.png

Also: Patch 0.5.5.2.2 → 0.5.5.2.3

0.5.5.2.2 → 0.5.5.2.3 Patch attached. Though I would prefer if you download it from his blog sites.
It is marked as "Public" after all.

Please support Eccma417 either through his account or on !
You can also, if you wish, grab a (fairly) recent demo build on .

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

View attachment 1277302

Official 0.5.5.2.2 MEGA
0.5.5.2.2 → 0.5.5.2.3 Patch attached. Though I would prefer if you download it from his blog sites.

So in order to play future versions, all your pre 0.5.5.2.2 saves are gone with no way to fix them?

Fhei

Aug 7, 2020
well, another doom dead from bug
bandit chases me out even without holding/attacking me, happen when i was trying to help some refugee
it sucks but nah....lets wait the game finished first after all

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
searched the thread but couldn't find anything, but forgive me if this a dumb question but is there a way to disable the menstruation/period content?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
searched the thread but couldn't find anything, but forgive me if this a dumb question but is there a way to disable the menstruation/period content?
I don't remember seeing a solytion to your question in this thread.
That being said, it lasts only a single day every month, if you're scared, let Lona sleep a whole day off and you're good to go.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't remember seeing a solytion to your question in this thread.
That being said, it lasts only a single day every month, if you're scared, let Lona sleep a whole day off and you're good to go.
I actually thought it's gone once you get pregnant once? As my Lona is always cream-pied stack 3, the "menstruation/period " icon does not show anymore, and she does not acknowledge it anymore around when those days should be there ...

Opticon213 Or are you asking to disable the whole pregnant content? I don't think there's an option for that.

Apr 30, 2020
guys can you give me a tip please, im struggling on living, i ate raw rat and rabbit meat with the help of my bastard doggo for a living

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys, I don't really understand these lines - * fixed, EndingSystem rebuild.
- * now can do rebirth after 20g ending.
- * rebirth after 20g ending will with another +1 trait point.
- * with Orkind, Fishkind, Lisa ending.
Can someone explain their meaning? what does 20g mean?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
guys can you give me a tip please, im struggling on living, i ate raw rat and rabbit meat with the help of my bastard doggo for a living
Dark Cauldron + Rainforest

Hey guys, I don't really understand these lines - * fixed, EndingSystem rebuild.
- * now can do rebirth after 20g ending.
- * rebirth after 20g ending will with another +1 trait point.
- * with Orkind, Fishkind, Lisa ending.
Can someone explain their meaning? what does 20g mean?
20 gold coins ending

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018

View attachment 1277302

Official 0.5.5.2.2 MEGA

pressing fn+f9 with cheat installed turn white screen

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Whats will happened if i dont burry this hole after finishing Cocona's quest? Goblins will come to the town?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes