nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks man, maybe this is a habit for PRGmaker games to collect all the cg. Any scenes are hard to get or you naturally get them all by playing?
Some are obvious and you'll get naturally, some you need to know how to unlock (Aka missable), but none of them are hard to get.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Since price of goods now increases due to world difficulty that makes dark cauldron all the more important, wonder if in future will we get map changes further quests and world difficulty progress.

kark2223

Nov 5, 2017
look at the state of vaginal and anal. The best state is the "micro", since her anal is dilated, it becomes "tight" now. you can either not using it for a few day and let it heal, or go to Elisa and do the surgery.

Edit: every sex event upon the sex organs will more or less adding damages to them, but the fishkind or deepone fisting will definitely do more damage and makes it even more dilated, thus lessen your sex attack. and for the hand skill, it depends on your stamina. If lona is tired, then the hand skill drops.
that makes sense ,thanks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not sure if this is intended or not, but in 0.5.5.2.2 you can grab Weapon Master without setting a personality.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Not sure if this is intended or not, but in 0.5.5.2.2 you can grab Weapon Master without setting a personality.
You could always grab juice, mana, or weapon trait without taking one of personalities even grab all of them but that lock you out of personalities.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You could always grab juice, mana, or weapon trait without taking one of personalities even grab all of them but that lock you out of personalities.
Well, "Normal" is still a personality (all 4 personalities all have their special lines and avatars), but the 3 personality traits do give a huge boost for it's dedicated fight style you basically don't wanna miss.

Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
But the 3 personality traits do give a huge boost for it's dedicated fight style you basically don't wanna miss.
Not so sure, at least for nympho anyway, what I mean is that unless you are playing without the two bloody traits nympho seems pretty useless:
- More atk during sex -> Pretty sure it means more stamina dmg so yeah, but no thanks.
- Decreased negative effects on STA -> When you are aiming for actual HP dmg having STA above 100 is not really a concern anymore.
- Increased DEF -> During sex DEF is of little importance anyway.
- Increased Max STA -> Useful but still negligible, especially when your damage aren't dependant on your STA.
- +Sexy/-Weak -> The prostitute set gives more than enough of both, yeah, I know it's not cheap.
- Decreased Max food -> Without this one you can save up to 16 points (or 6 if you were aiming for the Cauldron anyway) since Hitchhiker is not as mandatory anymore to compensate for the loss.

I'd rather pick ManaKnowledge and be able to use some magic for actual crowd control instead of Nympho just to have heart-shaped eyes who'll be back to normal after the first rape.

Reactions: Yukihirou

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
is there any person you can give your virginity to ?
Yep, I really wanted to give my virginity to Elise... >w>

But instead of giving me balls... he throws me fire balls!

Well... technically you can with the Nymph trait... but I would prefer romance/love mechanics on this one

• Sad
Reactions: eugene67
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes