MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Whew!... I just got out of my shell and finally ventured north of Pirate's Bane... alone, I ran like the mad man who unearthed an ancient horror underneath their family manor... drenched in abyssal and eldritch terror I clawed my way out of that forsaken and damnable place of antiquity...

Lona, finally returned to her home... though twisted and ruined it may be, she will save those that she can and drive back the monstrosities that plague this land.

I met a peculiar necromancer who stated that they were justice... I thought of getting my own little necromancer sister to join... but Big Momma does not want to put her in danger and honestly... I do to...

Justice destroyed the nest with... powerful and magical sticks of fire and lightning... I do hope I will be able to get one of those someday.

P.S With the new update. Will it require new translations and will my saves still be compatible?

I also have lots of coins in the bank ready for me to use and get out of the island, is it worth it to do the so-called rebirth?

P.P.S I chose the tough trait on this second playthrough, but I wanted her to be a Nympho like my first ever play... so I kinda gave her the Mods from Elise and I finally see the purple lustful eyes and her mood is always happy now so I might plan to remove them since orgasm takes my energy away.

1625382489656.png

Say.... Flesh!

1625382578490.png

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Whew!... I just got out of my shell and finally ventured north of Pirate's Bane... alone, I ran like the mad man who unearthed an ancient horror underneath their family manor... drenched in abyssal and eldritch terror I clawed my way out of that forsaken and damnable place of antiquity...

Lona, finally returned to her home... though twisted and ruined it may be, she will save those that she can and drive back the monstrosities that plague this land.

I met a peculiar necromancer who stated that they were justice... I thought of getting my own little necromancer sister to join... but Big Momma does not want to put her in danger and honestly... I do to...

Justice destroyed the nest with... powerful and magical sticks of fire and lightning... I do hope I will be able to get one of those someday.

P.S With the new update. Will it require new translations and will my saves still be compatible?

I also have lots of coins in the bank ready for me to use and get out of the island, is it worth it to do the so-called rebirth?

P.P.S I chose the tough trait on this second playthrough, but I wanted her to be a Nympho like my first ever play... so I kinda gave her the Mods from Elise and I finally see the purple lustful eyes and her mood is always happy now so I might plan to remove them since orgasm takes my energy away.

View attachment 1279971

Say.... Flesh!

View attachment 1279979
Where is this? How do I go to it?

Jan 27, 2020
New version: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-1-eccma417.49993/page-419#post-5509166

Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:

• Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
Is this still working?

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Where is this? How do I go to it?
Just go east of Noer... follow the road or ride a carriage to Pirates' Bane... go north past the barrier... once you see a nest... go east and you will find the last frontline outpost near Lona's home

kark2223

Nov 5, 2017
How do i increase the sex stats like anal skill,vaginal skill,etc?I try to do prostitution but sometimes i do anal and the anal skill decrease and sometimes it doesn't change at all even if i press the ASDF keys correctly,my anal skill it's stucked at 63 no matter how much prostitution i do,but if my vaginal skill is at 79, shouldn't my anal skill increase to 79 as well? lona.png

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
How do i increase the sex stats like anal skill,vaginal skill,etc?I try to do prostitution but sometimes i do anal and the anal skill decrease and sometimes it doesn't change at all even if i press the ASDF keys correctly,my anal skill it's stucked at 63 no matter how much prostitution i do,but if my vaginal skill is at 79, shouldn't my anal skill increase to 79 as well? View attachment 1280015
I dunno know... butt... have you tried having sex with non-human beings? Something bigger or more challenging such ass beings ranging from giant orks, fish people who will jab their clawed hands up your butt to flesh tentacles like from my pic? >w>

kark2223

Nov 5, 2017
I dunno know... butt... have you tried having sex with non-human beings? Something bigger or more challenging such ass beings ranging from giant orks, fish people who will jab their clawed hands up your butt to flesh tentacles like from my pic? >w>
No i haven't think about doing that and i have to try this later,but do you have any idea how to level up hand skill?it has the same problem,it isn't increasing with handjob prostitution.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's a patch up on and : 0.5.2.2.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's public. Go and grab it from there, you silly sausages.
Do please support the man. Game won't be considered complete for quite some time yet.

brazilla

May 30, 2021
How do i increase the sex stats like anal skill,vaginal skill,etc?I try to do prostitution but sometimes i do anal and the anal skill decrease and sometimes it doesn't change at all even if i press the ASDF keys correctly,my anal skill it's stucked at 63 no matter how much prostitution i do,but if my vaginal skill is at 79, shouldn't my anal skill increase to 79 as well? View attachment 1280015
look at the state of vaginal and anal. The best state is the "micro", since her anal is dilated, it becomes "tight" now. you can either not using it for a few day and let it heal, or go to Elisa and do the surgery.

Edit: every sex event upon the sex organs will more or less adding damages to them, but the fishkind or deepone fisting will definitely do more damage and makes it even more dilated, thus lessen your sex attack. and for the hand skill, it depends on your stamina. If lona is tired, then the hand skill drops.

Last edited:

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Bump, any homie got me covered for this?
playing thru and get those scenes are fun though, but here you go:
paste the following line under the[LonaRPG_Rec] of Game.ini

Code:
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecEndLeaveNoer=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3=1

Reactions: ReefKoras

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
playing thru and get those scenes are fun though, but here you go:
paste the following line under the[LonaRPG_Rec] of Game.ini

Code:
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecEndLeaveNoer=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3=1
Thanks man, maybe this is a habit for PRGmaker games to collect all the cg. Any scenes are hard to get or you naturally get them all by playing?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes