nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yep, I really wanted to give my virginity to Elise... >w>

But instead of giving me balls... he throws me fire balls!

Well... technically you can with the Nymph trait... but I would prefer romance/love mechanics on this one
TBH, in my understanding, LonaRPG suppose to be " Cold, Grim, Unforgiving, Deadly". Something like "Romace" / "Fairy Tale" / "Heroism" should not be here, thus why there are No "base / fort building", "romance relationships", "marriage", nor "happy ending" so far.
And the way it tracks the virginities totally has nothing romantic about: it doesn't track the names, only the species (Human/ Moot/ Orc/ etc) and object (dick/ mouth/ fist/ etc) that robbed Lona's virginity.

But who knows if EccmA will have a change of heart in the future.

Last edited:

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
Finally decided to replay on 5.3.1. But for some reason I can't seem to activate the cannon quest. There's the green "!" mark over the guard on the roof, but talking to him leads nowhere. Do I need an item?

DeIi

Jul 29, 2017
Probably the 2nd best readme I've ever read.

But in all seriousness, does he hate F95? Is this website the "FAG95" he refers too ?
Some trolls are fucking around with him and throwing out reports to harass him so he's pissed with all of the shit going on with him lately, banned from steam, banned from dlsite, banned from everywhere else, man's already kicked down with trolls so he's just venting hard.

Gotta admit dude is committed to his dev work despite all of the shit happening to him, even if he's a unique character.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Probably the 2nd best readme I've ever read.

But in all seriousness, does he hate F95? Is this website the "FAG95" he refers too ?
Notice the first post says no politics? The developer posted here and engaged here. In the game, he included something that spoke unfavorably about certain countries. That brought a flamewar over onto F95 where both sides engaged with vitriolic behavior. Mods cleaned it up, asked everyone to shut up. Developer took offense because he felt as a content contributor, the rules should apply to him more gently vs someone who isn't a contributor. Mods told him no special treatment essentially, behave himself or get banned. Someone else with a newbie account went at him, he assumed it was the same people as before, decided to lay into him rather than behave. He went off like a bomb, got banned, and now his content is still posted here which made him even more angry.

R6Siege

Jul 5, 2021
Someone has a translated version of the actual game version? Cause i don't know chinese, and some dialogues are in chinese like the North Fortress dialogues and other like the fish people island some dialogues aren't translated, and i was cheking the translated files and there are other dialogues that aren't translated.

Apr 30, 2020
Have a question here about the Goblin Slaye- I mean the Orkind slayer, I saw on his description that he have sex skills on his combat type...

....So he fuck every single goblin he defeated or
is a.....

woman?

Apr 30, 2020
kind maam and sir , i would like to address something about the translation patches and im scared to replace my v0.5.5.2.2 text files cuz it may corrupt my files as what the kind sire said on the post.... can i replace my file with the translation patches in here...?

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
kind maam and sir , i would like to address something about the translation patches and im scared to replace my v0.5.5.2.2 text files cuz it may corrupt my files as what the kind sire said on the post.... can i replace my file with the translation patches in here...?
Yes.

Have a question here about the Goblin Slaye- I mean the Orkind slayer, I saw on his description that he have sex skills on his combat type...

....So he fuck every single goblin he defeated or is a.....

woman?
Yes

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I dare you to read the game's "readme" file and tell me that again, with a straight face.
I perfectly imagine your profile pic saying that XD

Though I gotta admit... EccmA put quite a number of references and memes on their game, some people will say that this game is for degenerates and monsters... but really for me, it is their art...

art is subjective and those who perceive it can find their own meaning in it...

For me, it is quite a fun and challenging game where every decision will mean a slightly less shitty day for Lona or a lifetime of slavery, breeding meat sack, or death... which seems much more of an attractive option than most fate in this damnable island.

But those of us who persevered... we made Lona into a hero... that I know deep down is what EccmA wanted to make her... an example is when I arrived at Lona's home town... devastated and ruined by the flesh... The soldiers even acknowledged how Lona was able to cross the wasteland of death and even assisted in destroying a nest that allowed transport and support to the last frontline outpost.

I saved so many which people on the island would have deemed impossible and I know that some players have their Lona's virginity and purity untouched.

So I say, that this game is awesome and is full of potential as the story and the hardships that we go through make playing it grounded into gritty realism... even peeing and pooping is here so I would also like it if we have to make sure Lona would not get infected is she had any wounds that we have to clean then bandage up.

I can't stop gushing about this game as it is sooo... new and different from many games today. I just hope to see it completed and maybe have our dear Lona grow up and become a true badass with the spirit of Doom Slayer in her if the situation on the island becomes even worse, that the fate of the world depends on Lona and her friends.

That is why Elise is my Lona's crush especially after he came cutely on her face... Gah! please EccmA I pick up what you are putting down so please allow us more Lona and Elise bonding time and my Lona would definitely love his baby collection... with all the death and horrors my Lona has seen it is nothing compared to getting a companion like Elise... I would like to see his reaction when he sees his child with Lona... and I know I am quite an optimist but I see the potential and good inside of Elise... might do some fanart later of Lona and her friends especially her necromancer sister... hmm... could we perhaps be adopted by dear father Justice?

P.S I always avoid spoilers so I am just basing all of my ramblings on my experience of the game so far... sadly save is not compatible with the new version so I will drop the overly cautious playstyle and just explore and see as much as I can before starting over... I really wanna do Tough Nympho combo if possible cause I want to technically have my first with Elise if he has an animation for it then it is planned that he will fuck Lona one way or another which is jolly good by me.

TLDR... I am a fan of EccmA's game.

Last edited:

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
Finally decided to replay on 5.3.1. But for some reason I can't seem to activate the cannon quest. There's the green "!" mark over the guard on the roof, but talking to him leads nowhere. Do I need an item?
Just want to bump this question, anyone else dealing with this issue?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes