Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I actually find the lore a bit contradictive here, if abominations are just what you said, and using bugs/drones to possess new meat so they will walk into the "meat factor" for reformation.
Then why do they need to "fuck" any living beings, or even make them (such as Lona) their seeding bed? They clearly don't need to reproduce like goblins / deep ones. In that regard, why succubus Lona's juicing can even have effects.
Actually, they don't recyce captured females right away as you can see, they wring everything out, milk them out before discarding/recycling them. It's more effective that way. Only captured males bite the dust right away.
You can see this practice ressemble the cattle farming industry quite alot.

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys....did the burning keg's key go up in price or am i remembering wrong?
View attachment 1252387
I ran into a dude who was selling keys for the cheap cheap.
I said, "For the cheap cheap?!"
He said "Yeah for the cheap cheap."
I said that's amazing! How much you want for dem keys?!"
He said "About 350."
Well it was about this time I noticed this wasn't a guy just selling keys, it was the Loch Ness Monster! I said "Damn it, Loch Ness Monster, you get outa here I ain't giving you 350! "

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Anyone here got any tricks or exploits to get more gold besides siding with Milo? Or how to make pregnancy faster?
Breeding with abominations. I was told Elise buys them a gold a baby. Also the cheat is: $game_player.actor.preg_level=5 be sure that you're pregnant first or else you'll end in a loop laboring(there's even a chance you get stuck in the map if you don't get to Elise to abort the baby in time. Or have abortion pills with you).

Reactions: pocongmaster

Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
Im getting attacked at the golden bar....any ideas???
My experience:
- If you have Cecille and Grey Rat as companions, Golden bar guards attack you immediatelly after entering the bar.
- If you try sell yourself in bar you are just kicked out
- If you fail in stealing you are attacked.
- If you do not have invitation from Milo (after quest "rescue merchant daughter"), you are too dirty you and sneak in - you are attacked.
So basically avoid situations where you will be attacked. :)

thetruetestjunk

Apr 5, 2021
Hey, I found the game on itch.io first which is the demo one and downloaded it from there and then I found the game here, while looking at the screenshots I found some difference from the one I have, so my question is did I miss something? And is this still the demo version? (The differences are the color seemed more vibrant here and the game's also uncensored here)

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I find it bullshit that every time my companions kill a civilian by accident or kill each other my moral goes negative.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I ran into a dude who was selling keys for the cheap cheap.
I said, "For the cheap cheap?!"
He said "Yeah for the cheap cheap."
I said that's amazing! How much you want for dem keys?!"
He said "About 350."
Well it was about this time I noticed this wasn't a guy just selling keys, it was the Loch Ness Monster! I said "Damn it, Loch Ness Monster, you get outa here I ain't giving you 350! "
Sounds like somebody was on drugs.
I find it bullshit that every time my companions kill a civilian by accident or kill each other my moral goes negative.
You're keeping the company of a murderer. Guilty by association.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It was patched a few months ago so you can not exploit making bank by ordering dog companion to tear passing by civillians apart.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
It was patched a few months ago so you can not exploit making bank by ordering dog companion to tear passing by civillians apart.
I did not know such exploit. What happened is Elise blew up my battle nun companion apart when we were killing goblins. Also Elise just stood there when I was being raped by hobos.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I did not know such exploit. What happened is Elise blew up my battle nun companion apart when we were killing goblins. Also Elise just stood there when I was being raped by hobos.
It's fine to deal with hobos. Hobos in refugee camps are non-hostile, unless Lona is a nymphomaniac exhibitionist pervert then they will attack, killing them result in 1 moral lost. Hobos in the wild you go ham on them, no moral lost.

You companions only attack hostile hobos in the wild if they are in justice faction, even one in neutral faction like goblin slayer won't bat an eye if Lona is raped by hobos. In order for goblin slayer or Elise to attack hobos, you have to let Lona attack hobo first then they will agro, repeat if your companions lose agro.

In case you haven't noticed, it's better to bring only 1 companion with you to avoid friendly fire (unless you know absolutely what you're dealing with). A fine exception is Cecily and Grey Rat as they works well as a duo, no friendly fire as well. Explosion maniacs the like of Elise and Michael Bay's daughter Mahou Shoujo Megumin Fire Mage are not to be trusted.

slayerx91

Dec 27, 2020
anyone got a full save + gallery unlock list for the newest version? got it before but obviously not keen on doing a full replay to see new stuff.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Speaking of which, which file has achievements/gallery in it?
I prefer to delete everything when updating, but I could only figure out the file with general settings like resolution, so I'm left with nothing after and update.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Speaking of which, which file has achievements/gallery in it?
I prefer to delete everything when updating, but I could only figure out the file with general settings like resolution, so I'm left with nothing after and update.
Think they're both in the Game.ini file. Not sure where the Gallery is but the achievements are in the [ACH] section.

Mrmrnono

Nov 26, 2019
My experience:
- If you have Cecille and Grey Rat as companions, Golden bar guards attack you immediatelly after entering the bar.
- If you try sell yourself in bar you are just kicked out
- If you fail in stealing you are attacked.
- If you do not have invitation from Milo (after quest "rescue merchant daughter"), you are too dirty you and sneak in - you are attacked.
So basically avoid situations where you will be attacked. :)
Thnx for the fast reply :) ,but now Adam is attacking me .....sucha hostile game....I LOVE IT!!

Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
but now Adam is attacking me
Did same mistake my first playthrough - but there is a hint for Milo quest in this thread, basically before accepting Milo´s quest you need to visit Doom Fortres´s pub in hight - there is anonymous quest giver in one of the three rooms. Finnish his two quests, then return to Noer and accept Milo´s quest. Now you will have dialog option available to spare Adam.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes