pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Okay, I'm a little lost here with the sex battle. So far, I enjoyed SlutLona playthrough. Combined with Bloody Mess trait, you could have pussy acting double as meat grinder. But the juicing skill left me confused. It seems like in the previous versions, the arrow buttons decide whether to attack with pussy, or ass, or fellatio. Now, I read in the note, it's ASDF instead.
Here I was playing 0.5.4.3, and I chose W as the juicing button, and pressed W+A towards the enemy in order to use pussy-juicing, yet got anal or fellatio instead. It seemed quite random? Anybody has explanation?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Okay, I'm a little lost here with the sex battle. So far, I enjoyed SlutLona playthrough. Combined with Bloody Mess trait, you could have pussy acting double as meat grinder. But the juicing skill left me confused. It seems like in the previous versions, the arrow buttons decide whether to attack with pussy, or ass, or fellatio. Now, I read in the note, it's ASDF instead.
Here I was playing 0.5.4.3, and I chose W as the juicing button, and pressed W+A towards the enemy in order to use pussy-juicing, yet got anal or fellatio instead. It seemed quite random? Anybody has explanation?
"BasicFuckerGrab/item_name
Juicing

BasicFuckerGrab/description

All men are my type... ❤
Target is forced into sex battle.
Ambush.
Hold key to cast.

Press the Arrow Keys
while casting to choose a position.
None: Random (RNG)
Up: Vagina Down: Anal
Left or Right: Mouth
Unable to target those that cannot make love.
Costs STA."

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
"BasicFuckerGrab/item_name
Juicing

BasicFuckerGrab/description

All men are my type... ❤
Target is forced into sex battle.
Ambush.
Hold key to cast.

Press the Arrow Keys
while casting to choose a position.
None: Random (RNG)
Up: Vagina Down: Anal
Left or Right: Mouth
Unable to target those that cannot make love.
Costs STA."
Okay, thanks a lot, CaiNanE, I missread the sex battle note instead of juicing skill. Oof

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
It's funny how similar our first posts in this thread are. Mine from over a year ago.

I will never forget the first bewilderment of how vast LonaRPG seemed. Compared to most other RPGM games this felt so much more like a real world and the mechanics of it. Simply great. Now, a year later I can still be amazed somtimes.

When I actually do have time to play, which I haven't had for months and months now.
Oh god, my first time was overwhelming and alien XD
LonaRPG hits noobs hard i think.

I was getting raped left and right and getting out of slavery seems impossible to the noob.

Glad i stuck with it :)

Reactions: CaiNanE

Zero046

Jun 13, 2021
It's not in the base game, but you can get the translation patch from CaiNanE and most areas including the arena will be translated. It's below downloads and just follow the instructions he lists on there.
Yeah... Game is not fully translated yet. I just clicked on Adam not so long ago. And he spoken in CHT. Usually, I just downloaded CaiNanE's patch and used it as additional lang, sometimes switching on it...

But I do not want to do it anymore. And I will never use it anymore.

I don't want color change, that is not made by the dev. I don't want "fixes", interpretations. I don't want to see dev's # marks got deleted.

All I want, is just translation of parts, that is still in CHT, to ENG. No other changes, Nothing more.
And I'm still in rage because how I've been treated here - it just keep growing every day. Did I born with brain damage - yes.

So I decided make my own shitty MTL.
What it does - it uses CaiNanE's patch only to overwrite those files, that is still in Chinese Traditional. No color change, no fixes, only original dev made+mtl patch. It also uses shitty Google MTL copypaste in places that is untranslated even in patch translation.
I've made it for myself and I'll be using it for myself. If someone feels RAGEd too, they can try to use it too. But, no warranty, Deal with it.

View attachment 1251976
^ This archive will only overwrite untranslated parts, 34 files total. Create additional lang (copypaste Warninglang.png) if game unpacked, or just drop it in original Text/ENG folder if you didn't use CaiNanE's patch.
If you do, use this. v
View attachment 1251977
It contains official ENG translation + those 34 MTL files, so with it's overwrite you can atone some sins or some shit

Enjoy RAGE... or not. pfft, seems my rage is partly gone now, now I fell kinda idiot, but more free, whatever :KEK: ENJOY ur MTLs
Thanks both of you, ill just try the mod out for myself and see if it's my cup of tea.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I have searched but didn't see anything that remove trait points, anybody knows if there there is a cheat or mod that can reset the traits? i only found things that add trait points, or even set the exp for your level, but nothing that can reset everything, i would like it so i could mess with different builds, without having to restart the game.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I have searched but didn't see anything that remove trait points, anybody knows if there there is a cheat or mod that can reset the traits? i only found things that add trait points, or even set the exp for your level, but nothing that can reset everything, i would like it so i could mess with different builds, without having to restart the game.
Restart game, cheat level (trait points included) and your items back.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Oh, boy... Well, I've never played this game with cheats or console commands, so I can't really help you there... Um, there is a door in the sewers? Like, where Lona enters? You don't need to go the long way around...

Look in the guide for how to get started with the game (OP or my Signature) and remove the cheats stuff and you'll be fine.
- Okay, I didn't use the offiical cheat that is supplied in the first thread as I can see that it is already outdated, I just modified on my own on the selected few files and make changes to graphic to make lona lighten up tone of flesh a bit. I am surprised with the self defense hidden mechanism in game that's all in case someone magically 999 stats it show up no mouth and no eye. lol but hey at least I know what I did worked in the latest version !

- The door in the sewers, what I meant was off course there is the first entry point where we go in, I am talking about the crack in the far bottom right where the first mission you meet up with goblin/orkind there and we pulled out, but if you search the crack it will lead to a goblin/orkind cave and if you get on the top side and head out you will be out of the city.

So I was asking if there is a method to get the 'sneak' function activated as I had zero to low morality and the guard keep wanted to kill me for some reason or another.

I don't want to go through the sewers then to the goblin cave then finally get out, when I can just go pass the checkpoint in the city through the north or the east gate. The sneak ability function is not activated for me at least not until I got a few high scout function high enough then it start to activate with a varying degrees of success in the starter city, you can just get an encounter in other city like pirate bane you get reduced morality which again what I want to raise as it plummet quite easily and raise very hard.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Okay guys ive encountered a bug several times now. (V.0.5.4.3)

Where several girls will be in a Orkind cave, one does follow me through a ladder or exit from the orkind area and of course follows me to the full exit.

BUT the rest of the girls will not go through the loading screen to the full exit.

Ive tried getting them SUPER close to me before i go to the loading screen and making them wait near it then exiting it.

Edit: yeah it keeps happening. usually after i save the first, MAYBE second girl (rarely)...the rest won't follow me through a door.

Last edited:

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Holy fucking shit! Orkind Slayer got a fucking upgrade! not only that! i can see the armor design is very Doom Slayer!
View attachment 1253564
Tfw Goblin Slayer decided to step up his game.

As for saving the girls, they are supposed to "disappear" once they get within 3 tiles from the exit point (think it was 3 tiles) and only then you'll find them on the other side (doesn't seem to work at all with the ladder in the Fishkind nests if you came from the top, so you still have to solve the puzzle and get them to the whirlpool)

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
ty for the cheat mod. and thanks to whoever the dev is for the bizarre and depraved game. also huge thanks to the translators.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
i havent booted the game up in months. and tbh i never said i was a fan, i was just saying thanks to everyone who deserved it. is Eccma417 1 person? i figured it was multiple (hence why i said whoever) as far as the translator, isnt there someone doing an official translation? or is that CaiNanE also? sorry there are 478 pages for this game im not even going to pretend i read it all.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
-*fixed, Hell Mode ACH now fixed.

So it really is bugged.

-*now can do rebirth after 20g ending.
-*rebirth after 20g ending will with another +1 trait point.

Heck yeah, finally don't "need' to force Lona to whore out for game+.

-*with Orkind, Fishkind, Lisa ending.

Wonder what this means.

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes