Apr 1, 2020
Pfftt.... Haha! I may have found another gimmick. This started back when I first played and while escaping being raped sometimes the patrons will kill each other and those in fancy suits sometimes or even rarely drop freaking Gold coins... it was still quite dangerous and I don't really use exploits to win... but... on this new version and playthrough, I am using default Lona with no personality trait so I can use everything... I gave Lona piercing due to a tip to whore/dance at Doom Fort.

Now, due to high weakness, I am going to agro quite a lot, but it seem Big Momma has a hidden soft spot for us and tough love to massacre the bar for me to loot XD

Just run around and get close to mom when naked and pierced and she will paint the whole bar red, just make sure Cecily and Gray won't get involved as they only have one life unlike our Indiana Jones wanna be. Rince and repeat by either leaving and entering again.

View attachment 1289788
I've seen this happen before as a spellcaster. You target a fireball right in front of mama (you have to cast it from very near the entrance, or else it'll actually hit her, which isn't what you want) and she and the nearby patrons will get confused as to what the source was; they'll get into a fight with each other, eventually involving the entire bar.

Also, make sure not to do this on nights when Cocona is working; her summons might hit like a truck, but she herself is very frail.

Reactions: MarinaAce

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
So magic wise right now, how much wisdom do you guys think needed to acturally put out decent damage, since I've tried water ones with atleast 30 wisdom and not getting much, lightening feels horrible, haven't gotten much success with fire spells yet.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
So magic wise right now, how much wisdom do you guys think needed to acturally put out decent damage, since I've tried water ones with atleast 30 wisdom and not getting much, lightening feels horrible, haven't gotten much success with fire spells yet.
For a while now I wield a fire staff and a lantern, it works perfectly together with stealth. It is the single most effective way of fighting that I have found as long as you don't have to fight in a narrow diagonal path. No aiming is necessary just find a good location to shoot from and throw rocks. High wisdom is always helpful but you don't have to rely on 1-shotting or 2-shotting enemies just throw another rock or plant some explosives if you really wanna show em who's boss.

Fireballs collide with explosives which can be a bad thing but I found that it can also be a very good thing if you can't get a good shot otherwise or when you are trying to peel horny monsters off of dungeon victims because in that case you can't count on rocks and direct hits will easily kill the victims too.

If you're going to infested places you should have a water book with you to save your butt- and peehole in case you screw up. Maybe there is also some companion that you can retreat to but I haven't found anything suitable yet. I don't really like companions I think they're even worse than dungeon victims.

Apr 1, 2020
is there a cheat to level up as quickly as possible ?
You can skip to level 99 by pressing [F10], and typing in the following cheat code:
Code:
$game_player.actor.change_exp(9999999,false)
Mind you, max-level Lona is only as good as the trait points you spend; if you don't level up constitution at all, for example, then she'll still only have 200 maxHP and 100 maxStamina (and only capable of carrying up to 150lbs of weight).

Other cheat codes are listed in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-5-2-2-eccma417.49993/page-68#post-3454872

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 1291194
View attachment 1291195

I got the "Think Lona think!" achievement as well >w<

Though with my sexy warrior Lona they are the ones trapped with her and not them.
Reminds me of the movie "Willy's Wonderland" where the girl tries to tell the cops = "You don't understand! He's not trapped in here with them. They're trapped in here with him"
If you haven't seen the movie, you should go watch em. Nicky Cage is badass in that movie.

magicduckx

Jul 7, 2021
So I've spent a bit of time playing and also reading the source code. Here's some things I've found on my slutlona (+5 scoutcraft, +20 constitution) play through (v0.5.5.2.2)

Sex attack: The damage Lona does is the pink numbers popping out during sex. Sometimes it pops out 1s and only hits with a massive stack when their penis leaves Lona's body. Note that even if she kill a rapist, she still lose morality (-1).

If Lona morality is less than 30, the guards in Noer will take her to the prison, where she can regain morality at +2 per day, until she hits 50 morality and she will be released with the slave restraints. Lona can break those if she has 100 stamina and also +15 in any trait.

If Lona gets taken to prison, the items she stores at the bank won't be stolen, only the things on her body. Surviving Noer Prison is relatively easy, if she can sex attack to kill any rapists, and keep enough stamina to pick up the bread. If you want a quick way to restore morality, simply store items at the bank (sneak inside the bank as well so the guards don't attack you), and get caught naked by the Noer guards.

It is better to buy the golden garb/set from Milo's shop for 15k each than paying 17k each at the Merchant's store.

To spare Adam, Lona need to do his tasks.

If Lona gets full piercings, her weak goes through the roof if she is naked. She can sneak around naked without attracting attention otherwise keep her clothes on. You can always take off the clothes before interacting with a NPC. With full piercings and golden set Lona maxes out around 200-300 sexy (after masturbation), dancing at Doom Fort yields one large coin and one small coin. Dancing at the inn (allowing them to cum on Lona) yields around 6 small coins.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes