nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So I've spent a bit of time playing and also reading the source code. Here's some things I've found on my slutlona (+5 scoutcraft, +20 constitution) play through (v0.5.5.2.2)

Sex attack: The damage Lona does is the pink numbers popping out during sex. Sometimes it pops out 1s and only hits with a massive stack when their penis leaves Lona's body. Note that even if she kill a rapist, she still lose morality (-1).

If Lona morality is less than 30, the guards in Noer will take her to the prison, where she can regain morality at +2 per day, until she hits 50 morality and she will be released with the slave restraints. Lona can break those if she has 100 stamina and also +15 in any trait.

If Lona gets taken to prison, the items she stores at the bank won't be stolen, only the things on her body. Surviving Noer Prison is relatively easy, if she can sex attack to kill any rapists, and keep enough stamina to pick up the bread. If you want a quick way to restore morality, simply store items at the bank (sneak inside the bank as well so the guards don't attack you), and get caught naked by the Noer guards.

It is better to buy the golden garb/set from Milo's shop for 15k each than paying 17k each at the Merchant's store.

To spare Adam, Lona need to do his tasks.

If Lona gets full piercings, her weak goes through the roof if she is naked. She can sneak around naked without attracting attention otherwise keep her clothes on. You can always take off the clothes before interacting with a NPC. With full piercings and golden set Lona maxes out around 200-300 sexy (after masturbation), dancing at Doom Fort yields one large coin and one small coin. Dancing at the inn (allowing them to cum on Lona) yields around 6 small coins.
You don't "need" to do Adam's tasks to spare him, you can also spare him with 15 base wis.
Also I don't think your strategic is viable unless you cheat trade points / gold. But if you are using cheats, then why does it matter? Anything can easily work.

Reactions: Yukihirou

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yes that too.

Which part do you need to cheat? I haven't needed to use cheats the entire run.
Lol I thought you are talking about escape from slavery. Yeah prison is not that bad.

Which difficulty are you on? 15k gold set is normally not that easy to get, as well as full body piecing. Dancing / Whoring can't really make that much gold before that compare to the stamina you needed and the risk of being raped / addicted.

Or there are huge changes in these area in 5.5.2.2 that I'm not aware of?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there any possibility to play this game on a MAC?
i need to know it too if there is some way to play it on MAC
Give the information in a try. I hope it works out for you.
------------------------------------------------------------
Also, there's been a patch already released for 0.5.6.0. Details (but no links yet, don't ask) below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.5.6.1.0 released as well (it's just a full build with more fixes; no additions).

I finally got my Mootie Lona.

magicduckx

Jul 7, 2021
Which difficulty are you on? 15k gold set is normally not that easy to get, as well as full body piecing. Dancing / Whoring can't really make that much gold before that compare to the stamina you needed and the risk of being raped / addicted.
On the least difficult one. 3 Gold coins is enough to get the set. You get that amount easily enough by doing the main quest line. During Adam's quest for muskets, the chest next to the muskets dropped a Witch Juice was was another 5k+ in the bank. You can also sell her ID for another gold coin, since you get a fake one for free.

Last edited:

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
So magic wise right now, how much wisdom do you guys think needed to actually put out decent damage, since I've tried water ones with at least 30 wisdom and not getting much, lightening feels horrible, haven't gotten much success with fire spells yet.
My experience with wisdom is more is always better. But yeah unless you dump crazy amounts of points into it, you will not 1-shot most enemies. I personally love the water staff and book. The staff blast's a water bolt at fast speeds for a single stamina point. The book makes a water nova that hits EVERYTHING around you. Good for clearing enemies away, but bad for everybody else, including allies. I agree with you lightning is terrible. Fire hits harder for more stamina cost, and the staff fireball has a bit of an AOE upon impact. Bad for allies, but good for hitting multiples. The book puts a wall of fire on the ground that you could stack at 1 point making it nigh impassable. Of course some of these things may have changed since last i played. With a maxed out lona i love a good mix of around 60% wisdom and the rest in toughness. I put 10 in survival to get the cauldron ability of course, cause it is amazing.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
On the least difficult one. 3 Gold coins is enough to get the set. You get that amount easily enough by doing the main quest line. During Adam's quest for muskets, the chest next to the muskets dropped a Witch Juice was was another 5k+ in the bank. You can also sell her ID for another gold coin, since you get a fake one for free.
Something tells me gatekeepers aren't that bright when most of fake ids you can be given look very off.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
The bandits are naked. Did Lona use the "Juicing Skill" on them and killed them?
Wrong corpses, lol. The naked bodies were there before the bandits even appeared. As you can see in the other screenshots the bandits are still standing while the corpses are already present. They're just a static part of the background and I don't think they're nude because they were raped and killed. They were probably just dead and people took all or some of their stuff because it was nice stuff and they were dead.

I have a scu/wis build with timid personality, almost exclusively shooting fireballs while relying on stealth, diversion and consumable items. I used frag mines partly because I had to but mostly because it's hilarious and couldn't resist the temptation. Try setting some up during the orkind research quest around the tree before talking to Elise, you'll understand what I mean.

Sorry I didn't notice your post before. I have tweaked my notification settings to exclude a lot of things so hopefully it helps.

You don't "need" to do Adam's tasks to spare him, you can also spare him with 15 base wis.
Sparing Adam involves telling him that you've previously worked for him, which unless Lona is secretly also a jedi is not gonna work as a bluff.

By the way what is HATRS?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Did you also clear out the whole copper fortress of bandits? I only left the woman with Stockholm syndrome alive... and made dried meat out of ze pig >w<
I took a nap there (what could POSSIBLY go wrong) and to my surprise the pig was revived again. For a moment I thought I could make a fortune but the game wouldn't let me defeat it even though I kicked its ass the day before. Is Lona really that bad with mornings? She's already a drug addict so what's the harm in adding caffeine to the game.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sparing Adam involves telling him that you've previously worked for him, which unless Lona is secretly also a jedi is not gonna work as a bluff.
That's just one way to sapre Adam, if you have high enough WIS you can just straight bluff "Milo's men are coming for you, RUN for your life!"
Don't say something so sure if you don't know what you are talking about.

I see, I never played that difficulty so our perspective might be different. Sorry for jumping to conclusion so quickly.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
That's just one way to sapre Adam, if you have high enough WIS you can just straight bluff "Milo's men are coming for you, RUN for your life!"
Don't say something so sure if you don't know what you are talking about.

I see, I never played that difficulty so our perspective might be different. Sorry for jumping to conclusion so quickly.
Wow.... sorry...

The code from AbanHouse1AdamQuestCount.rb suggests you're right but I never got the option despite meeting the requirements. Please forgive my insolence.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
update please, i want to play 0.5.6.1or0.5.6.0
Clearly you are unused to the way this thread has gone. I'll cut you some slack this time.
In an arrangement between Eccma417 and myself, new versions get posted one week after release. No force on this planet can force me to upload any earlier. I would prefer that you support the man. That way you'll get every new version as and when they are released.
I keep asking the mods to put the general gist of the arrangement up on the front page but they never do.

Apr 1, 2020
Did you also clear out the whole copper fortress of bandits? I only left the woman with Stockholm syndrome alive... and made dried meat out of ze pig >w<
Yup. Playing a Sea Witch Lona with enough SCU and SUR to lay traps and stay stealthed after actions, and took every trait that isn't locked out by the Nymphomaniac personality.

I hid the traveler inside a building after clearing it out, went outside, turned full sea witch, and reverse-gang-raped like 20 bandits at once. Every overkill restores Lona's stats, so once they're enticed enough to not try to stab Lona (which is easy in sea witch form) she's basically a non-stop succubus capable of killing an entire army.

I have to say, I called the "Nympho" build a meme build earlier, and it still kind of is (it's pretty shit against non-juiceable NPCs) but in its element, it's incredibly powerful.

By the way what is HATRS?
Acronym, short for "Henderson-Akemi Threat Removal Strategy".
  1. Buy all of the explosives (all of them)
  2. Plant all of the explosives (all of them) in a place where you know your enemy is going to show up
  3. Make your enemy show up
  4. Detonate all of the Explosives (all of them)
  5. Enemy dies before they even realize what happened
Named after Old Man Henderson and Homura Akemi, two prominent users of this strategy (though to highly divergent levels of success, I should acknowledge).

Apr 1, 2020
Some kind of odd AI quirk I haven't seen before 0.5.5.x: two boars literally started fighting each other for no reason Boars.png
I literally did nothing to them: I was running around trying to resupply on White Dragon Weed, and heard them squealing, and when I got next to them, they were beating the shit out of each other all the way until one of them died.

Lona ate some high quality smoked meat that night. :cool:

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Some kind of odd AI quirk I haven't seen before 0.5.5.x: two boars literally started fighting each other for no reason
I literally did nothing to them: I was running around trying to resupply on White Dragon Weed, and heard them squealing, and when I got next to them, they were beating the shit out of each other all the way until one of them died.

Lona ate some high quality smoked meat that night. :cool:
I saw some of that on 0.5.4.X too. In this (0.5.5.X) version I think they're slightly less aggressive to Lona (or it's just me sprinting less this time around), so I had more chances to set them up against one another. You can do it by just having one hit another with a charge, they'll aggro each other and fight until one is dead, and the other is halfway there (then you can try to stun then kill the remaining one. I think I had some luck attacking with the lantern, but I might be mixing up enemies).
Pretty nice for the beginning of the game.

Unrelated, but something I noticed is that the blacksmith can sometimes have less TP available than the necessary for the Sabre (8000), so you can't buy it on that visit as there are also no other barter-able npcs, and the game doesn't let anyone have negative TP.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Yup. Playing a Sea Witch Lona with enough SCU and SUR to lay traps and stay stealthed after actions, and took every trait that isn't locked out by the Nymphomaniac personality.

I hid the traveler inside a building after clearing it out, went outside, turned full sea witch, and reverse-gang-raped like 20 bandits at once. Every overkill restores Lona's stats, so once they're enticed enough to not try to stab Lona (which is easy in sea witch form) she's basically a non-stop succubus capable of killing an entire army.

I have to say, I called the "Nympho" build a meme build earlier, and it still kind of is (it's pretty shit against non-juiceable NPCs) but in its element, it's incredibly powerful.

Acronym, short for "Henderson-Akemi Threat Removal Strategy".
  1. Buy all of the explosives (all of them)
  2. Plant all of the explosives (all of them) in a place where you know your enemy is going to show up
  3. Make your enemy show up
  4. Detonate all of the Explosives (all of them)
  5. Enemy dies before they even realize what happened
Named after Old Man Henderson and Homura Akemi, two prominent users of this strategy (though to highly divergent levels of success, I should acknowledge).

May I ask how transformations work? though I may want to remain as human Lona if Sea witch Lona is sterile since I want her and Elise to be a couple in my head cannon :3

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes