OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hi everyone. Is there an English translation patch for the current version? Some quests are still in chinese.
I think the translation associated with the recent NOPY link is the most complete. There is an independent ongoing partial translation in this thread but it looks like it's for an older version.

Reactions: stathisg21

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Acronym, short for "Henderson-Akemi Threat Removal Strategy".
  1. Buy all of the explosives (all of them)
  2. Plant all of the explosives (all of them) in a place where you know your enemy is going to show up
  3. Make your enemy show up
  4. Detonate all of the Explosives (all of them)
  5. Enemy dies before they even realize what happened
Named after Old Man Henderson and Homura Akemi, two prominent users of this strategy (though to highly divergent levels of success, I should acknowledge).
I see, is this also why equipping braids and glasses increase weak and why there is never enough inventory space?

Never heard of Henderson before but I'm pretty sure Homura failed to blow up the final boss by herself at every attempt.

whynoteat

Nov 27, 2018
Is there any actual ending to playing out the crazy red neck family in the woods story? Do you just keep going until you get pregnant or just give up?

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any actual ending to playing out the crazy red neck family in the woods story? Do you just keep going until you get pregnant or just give up?
I only heard that you can possibly manipulate the... fat... horrific... crawling bastard to possibly kill his own parents and take over the farm and you can leave and return whenever... But my Lona's pussy is only for our dear Elise!

And maybe the middle class to the elites of Noer for fair amount >w<

And perhaps to the last remaining bandit, I didn't cut down with my halberd... who we will juice and squeeze our pussy tightly till he cums to death.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone let me know if I've missed anything or misrepresented anything.
Transformation will also reduce dirt to 0, but unlike bathing it will not remove bukkake and other such status. So to get even higher sexy you can go and do the dance job and get cummed on and fap afterwards as well and when you transform you get to keep everything except dirty. Transforming also breaks chains and cuffs so escaping captivity will be easy especially if they forget to beat you up.

I don't know what the mist even does other than sometimes blocking thrown rocks. Is it the same as smoke bombs? I still don't really know what smoke bombs do either so a self standing explanation is maybe more helpful.

The waterbolt spell is a bit like the firestaff as well as it stuns and seems to have splash damage but I'm not sure as I've only been able to damage myself with it.

The minions are supposed to be sirens, which are folklore creatures that are dangerous and alluring much like the sea witch only they sing instead of oozing apphrodisiacs from their pores, but they don't look anything like that and they're just grunts that sometimes rape enemies (or are they getting raped?). It might be worth adding that they are aggressive to a lot of NPCs and get in the way of dungeon victims, and there is no equivalent "Rest in peace" option to unsummon them. They also fight back eventually if you try to kill them.

Except for certain overworld encounters the part that makes NPCs hostile is purely the high weak stat I think. Companions, Elise, Justice guy, female NPCs and most quest NPCs who do not attack sea witch Lona also do not attack a naked glasses Lona with cum on her face. Being a sea witch only prevents Lona from starting interactions with Z (confirm button). All other interactions proceed like normal as if nothing was special or even different.
I hope this might change in the future because a lot of these things completely break the immersion. Like after transforming why does Lona comment on her nudity when the actual sea witch has always been completely and utterly indifferent to not just her own nudity but to that of everyone else as well. It's not even clear if Lona is still the same person, or a different person or just some kind of beast. Is she supposed to be able to talk? I hope yes, and yes to all of the above, but the personality is just not yet implemented.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So It has been a while since I played...Every time a patch comes with an "added:MapX" does it means new quests/events or just an somewhat empty map? Not sure if it is worth updating from the early 5.xxx versions

Apr 1, 2020
Never heard of Henderson before but I'm pretty sure Homura failed to blow up the final boss by herself at every attempt.
I did say they had "highly divergent levels of success". :p

Old Man Henderson is the tale of a TTRPG game that spun out of control after a player decided to revolt against the GM. The original story is reproduced here, having been saved from a 4chan archive:

Alternatively, if you'd rather listen to it in Audiobook form (or audio playlist form, I guess) I'm highly partial to this reading: .

Without spoiling the exact details, it suffices to say that Henderson himself had a penchant for solving problems with prepared explosives. Hence the reference.

............ Don't mind me, I'm now concocting a plan to kill the fortune teller by using a metric crapton of explosives....

UPDATE: No, Explosives aren't especially effective. They just don't hit hard enough. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tektaara

brazilla

May 30, 2021
does anyone has a strategy to fight abom for lisa 2nd quest without cheat? i used up all my items and still cant beat them all

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Wait to see if 0.5.6.0 will fix your save or you could start over when the new version drops.
And what save error are you talking about?
lona.PNG

if I walk out of the area like building to world map
this error will appear and screen will be black
lona still in the area you can interact normally, but can't see anything because the screen is black

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1297817

if I walk out of the area like building to world map
this error will appear and screen will be black
lona still in the area you can interact normally, but can't see anything because the screen is black
As I'm not sure about this error, here's a full list of fixes coming up in the next couple of builds:

0.5.6.0 (Two days from now)

0.5.6.0.1 (Also two days from now)

0.5.6.1 (Four days from now)
Let's hope ONE of those sorts your problem :)

Until then, here's 0.5.5.2.4 which addresses the following:
I don't think either of those are what is causing your errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkjoker13
Apr 26, 2020
This game is getting better with each update, but what I truly want to see more of is corruption. I would love to turn to the evil side. I mean you can already become a sea witch Lona, and I'm sad it's not expanded on. Same thing can be applied to Goblins or the Mutants. I would love to join them in some way, maybe as a sort of Stockholm Syndrome type of trauma. With unique interactions as (an inferior and submissive) one of their own. Unlocking a small tribe or hive, or a larger settlement. Eventually taking over Sybaris, spreading the rough love all around.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
1626334379619.png
Seems like seeing the parasites do their thing to Lisa was too much for Lona, she's seeing double. (Got the last crystal, got the scene, gave the bug repellant from my inventory, got back to where I was before)

how to load prev version save game on 5.5.4.4 ?
From what I gather transferring from 0.5.4.X to 0.5.5.X isn't possible. I started again from the beginning.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes