studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Ruined Kingdom in the North East, it's where Lona and good amount of characters fled from, abomination lands now.

Also strange question but does anyone know ingame lore reason why Abomination and Deep ones/Fish people are incomptiable with each other. Seems like abomination can't really harvest from them. And deep one lona can produce moot and human as well orkin babies but not deep one from them.
but is there any way to go to sybaris ?

Fhei

Aug 7, 2020
but is there any way to go to sybaris ?
go to pirate's bane then after that follow the north path, after some walk you will see a Nest(Eye Looking Thing), just go to east and you will see a Fotress that already fallen + Lona Homeland too

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
The barter coins aren't meant to be actual coins or actual anything; it's just an abstract way of exchanging goods and favors.
Also: this game is flipping hard.

Reactions: karlsemken

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Someone can explain me how to play that game, without diying all the time or crawling around but also can see the sex scenes? thx :)

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Is it better to play the newest version with it's own translation, or the version that has the fan-made translation patch?

Apr 1, 2020
Is it better to play the newest version with it's own translation, or the version that has the fan-made translation patch?
The fan-made translation patch works on the current version, it's just missing stuff.

Speaking of, is anyone working on the current version of the translation patch? I don't want to pressure Cainane, who is/was doing us a big service by compiling that patch for us for free and has zero obligations to keep doing so forever, but it's now several versions behind and I haven't heard anything about it getting updated.

Reactions: Gundarc

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
1626481359796.png
When 5.5 came out I just played again from beginning till lvl 41 since I started playing Lona rpg on 5.4 I can confidentaly state I am quite a veteran... (On Hard difficulty anyways...) May I ask how I can play from my last save or just copy pasting my save to the latest version be all good?
1626481639535.png

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
if you jill
Interesting details I have found (Maybe someone has posted this already? If so, then ignore it). After Milo quest, Rescue Refugees, That is if you chose to side with Milo (ratting about Cecily Plan), Milo apparently capture her and put her into jail with 2 men gangbanging her. Nice job developer View attachment 1301125
another interesing details if you kill her , she will respawn

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Have anyone the actual cheat code? cause if i press on page 1 of "Cheat codes" all old codes are away and if i press on the "new" code then it dont show me anything

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
There is a guide for this game (the one in page 68) but it says " until ver 0.4 " does someone know a better guide or if this one get updated or not ?

Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
Hello again, i just want to ask whether if there is people that modded the semen into white. Otherwise, im actually doing it rn because im prefer looking at whitish-semen. This is some of my progress, will update later. (Also im new to this fourm and f95zone thingy, so should i edit my messages or post for new updates one shot?)
My plans are:
Change semen colour to white
Change saliva colour to white (same as semen, temporary solution)
Also planning to make Lona white (without tone, sunburn, like elf white color, you get the idea)
1.PNG 2.PNG

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes