razemaze

Aug 24, 2018
View attachment 1299227
Seems like seeing the parasites do their thing to Lisa was too much for Lona, she's seeing double. (Got the last crystal, got the scene, gave the bug repellant from my inventory, got back to where I was before)

From what I gather transferring from 0.5.4.X to 0.5.5.X isn't possible. I started again from the beginning.
then my progress is lost how sad :(

monkea

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone else find the Coins to trade points conversion annoying, why not just have one or the other?

magicduckx

Jul 7, 2021
Here's a quick and dirty way to shorten pregnancy and give Lona's baby the virginal birth that she deserves:

First: edit the pregnancy cycles

Find this code: Reproduction.rb
Code:
    def create_preg_cycle
        #依照苗床化程度決定減低出產所需天數。
        seedbed_level=$game_player.actor.stat["WombSeedBed"]
        seedbed_level_deduction=System_Settings::SEEDBED_LEVEL_DEDUCTION[@baby_race][seedbed_level]
        cycle_template=System_Settings::RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH[@baby_race]
        preg_cycle=Array.new
        for i in 0...cycle_template.length-1
            daysNeeded=cycle_template[i].to_a.sample-seedbed_level_deduction 
            preg_cycle.push(daysNeeded) <------ This line here
        end
        preg_cycle.push(cycle_template.last.to_a.sample)  <------ This line here
        preg_cycle
    end
Replace the real pregnancy cycle with one day

Code:
    def create_preg_cycle
        #依照苗床化程度決定減低出產所需天數。
        seedbed_level=$game_player.actor.stat["WombSeedBed"]
        seedbed_level_deduction=System_Settings::SEEDBED_LEVEL_DEDUCTION[@baby_race][seedbed_level]
        cycle_template=System_Settings::RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH[@baby_race]
        preg_cycle=Array.new
        for i in 0...cycle_template.length-1
            daysNeeded=cycle_template[i].to_a.sample-seedbed_level_deduction 
            preg_cycle.push(1)
        end
        preg_cycle.push(1)
        preg_cycle
    end
Abort any babies and reset pregnancy and menstral cycle:
Code:
$game_player.actor.setup_first_cycle
Impregnate (pick the race you want):
Code:
$game_player.actor.set_preg("Human")
$game_player.actor.set_preg("Moot")
$game_player.actor.set_preg("Deepone")
$game_player.actor.set_preg("Orkind")
$game_player.actor.set_preg("Goblin")
$game_player.actor.set_preg("Abomination")
$game_player.actor.set_preg("troll")
Lona will give birth in 5 days

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I did say they had "highly divergent levels of success". :p

Old Man Henderson is the tale of a TTRPG game that spun out of control after a player decided to revolt against the GM. The original story is reproduced here, having been saved from a 4chan archive:

Alternatively, if you'd rather listen to it in Audiobook form (or audio playlist form, I guess) I'm highly partial to this reading: .

Without spoiling the exact details, it suffices to say that Henderson himself had a penchant for solving problems with prepared explosives. Hence the reference.
Thanks that cleared everything up. Reminds me a lot of a certain song.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All it needs is substituting the name with Henderson and chainsaw with explosives.

............ Don't mind me, I'm now concocting a plan to kill the fortune teller by using a metric crapton of explosives....

UPDATE: No, Explosives aren't especially effective. They just don't hit hard enough. :LOL:
No way, explosives always work! If they don't it simply means you're not using enough, although I've yet to figure out a way to blow up the thing that comes after. I promised the nearby guard some kebab if he would help me out, too bad for him I had my fingers crossed.

preparation.png guard.png preparation2.png hardest part.png shes already dead.png hahaha suck it.png burn heretic.png glorious victory.png

does anyone has a strategy to fight abom for lisa 2nd quest without cheat? i used up all my items and still cant beat them all
Depends a little on your build. Enemies have very little hp, but they are fast and move around a lot. The whip hits an area in front of you and the book of water hits in a 5x5 area around you, but that's not really helpful if you cannot equip either of those. I don't have much experience with companions but they don't seem bothered by the dark. Maybe try hiring indiana jones, if he dies you might at least get his whip (or so I've read).

Last edited:

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
The gap moe with Lona and how adorable she is, compared to the schizo tendencies of the dev; Eccma might just be exaggerating some of his more eccentric behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Lona123

Aug 27, 2020
Broodmother has no option to sleep or submit they always end up "catching" lona as the timer runs out even if you don't leave the bed

Apr 1, 2020
No way, explosives always work! If they don't it simply means you're not using enough, although I've yet to figure out a way to blow up the thing that comes after. I promised the nearby guard some kebab if he would help me out, too bad for him I had my fingers crossed.
Very clever. I kept trying to lay them down next to her at her booth, where she auto-aggros the moment you lay the first trap down (and she's got like infinity perception or something so standing off to the side doesn't help).

Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
Interesting details I have found (Maybe someone has posted this already? If so, then ignore it). After Milo quest, Rescue Refugees, That is if you chose to side with Milo (ratting about Cecily Plan), Milo apparently capture her and put her into jail with 2 men gangbanging her. Nice job developer 1626421847165.png

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Interesting details I have found (Maybe someone has posted this already? If so, then ignore it). After Milo quest, Rescue Refugees, That is if you chose to side with Milo (ratting about Cecily Plan), Milo apparently capture her and put her into jail with 2 men gangbanging her. Nice job developer
What happens if you try to free her. if possible?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Very clever. I kept trying to lay them down next to her at her booth, where she auto-aggros the moment you lay the first trap down (and she's got like infinity perception or something so standing off to the side doesn't help).
Well she IS a fortune teller after all. However, the only force strong enough to defeat the power of Lona's mind control rocks is... horniness. And no matter how tough you are, the brain remains a specially fragile organ. So even this game's final boss will have no choice but to bow before this little girl's might!

This game may have some completely ridiculous stuff in it, such as the game console cannon and paradropping machine gun skeletons, but the developer sure has a keen eye for details.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tell me the recipes plz.
You can find them yourself. Look for pages bobbing up and down in the inn and Elise's place.
There are some also in the "Dark Energy in the Cemetery" quest or whatever it's called (it's something similar to that) but those are all Notes you'll need to read in order to gain a new companion.

To summarise:
The ones behind the counter in the inn are food recipes, the one on Elise's counter are Potion recipes. The rest are notes. Some are interesting reading.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.6.0

Eccma417 said:
prev game save support?
make sure NO ONE FIGHTING or AGGROED WITH ANYONE in ur outdated save
load it> leave the map > save the game
thing should be fine after this.

patch.0.5.6.0.1

If you find yourself enjoying this game, Eccma417 has and accounts. Please support him.
There is also a recent demo build up on if you're not sure if you're going to enjoy this.

Last edited:

Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
Found the 11th CG, but the quest is incomplete and the translation, maybe this is a new quest i havent seen? (Or just updated) 1626441212758.png

Last edited:

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
what is actually sybaris ? Is it the settings now ?
Ruined Kingdom in the North East, it's where Lona and good amount of characters fled from, abomination lands now.

Also strange question but does anyone know ingame lore reason why Abomination and Deep ones/Fish people are incomptiable with each other. Seems like abomination can't really harvest from them. And deep one lona can produce moot and human as well orkin babies but not deep one from them.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes