a1k2

Apr 18, 2020
Clearly you are unused to the way this thread has gone. I'll cut you some slack this time.
In an arrangement between Eccma417 and myself, new versions get posted one week after release. No force on this planet can force me to upload any earlier. I would prefer that you support the man. That way you'll get every new version as and when they are released.
I keep asking the mods to put the general gist of the arrangement up on the front page but they never do.
i spent a whole three minutes confused as to where the new update was when i read "Jun 17" on the left side of the post. it was then my dumb ass realized that it actually referred to date joined and the date posted is actually at the top of the post.

yeah i just signed up

Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
Is there a way to escape being a slave on the fishkind island? Every time I try to leave the area they call reinforcements.
In the south-east part of the area there's a broken raft that must be repaired with something like 9-12 pieces of wood (pretty sure it was 9), giving a look around you can easily spot 3 trees from where you can gather the wood you need.

Reactions: somepersonaccount
Apr 1, 2020
May I ask how transformations work? though I may want to remain as human Lona if Sea witch Lona is sterile since I want her and Elise to be a couple in my head cannon :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone let me know if I've missed anything or misrepresented anything.

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Random question - in Orc/Deep One etc rape dens, what determines if they feed Lona? Sometimes they just let her starve other times not.

null485

Jul 5, 2021
Clearly you are unused to the way this thread has gone. I'll cut you some slack this time.
In an arrangement between Eccma417 and myself, new versions get posted one week after release. No force on this planet can force me to upload any earlier. I would prefer that you support the man. That way you'll get every new version as and when they are released.
I keep asking the mods to put the general gist of the arrangement up on the front page but they never do.
What's a good way to support eccma? Dude is a fucking chad and deserves support.

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
Interesting note in the "Sewer Squatters" repeatable quest: the female adult Moot and young Moot at the back of the sewer have unique dialogue indicating they're the kidnapping victims (that's why they don't really fight like the other squatters), but it's not normally viewable. Even if it was viewable, something with the quest's script counts them as hobos who need to die.

cc214

May 11, 2018
Hi there! Where I can download the latest version?
What's a good way to support eccma? Dude is a fucking chad and deserves support.
Get in here or here and you'll have the answers for both those questions.
There is also so you even can ask the DEV himself.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020
Random question - in Orc/Deep One etc rape dens, what determines if they feed Lona? Sometimes they just let her starve other times not.
Bandits/traffickers will feed Lona generally; Orks feed her if they believe her to be pregnant; Deep Ones always leave piles of fish around for her to eat.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes