woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Hello again, i just want to ask whether if there is people that modded the semen into white. Otherwise, im actually doing it rn because im prefer looking at yellowish-semen. This is some of my progress, will update later. (Also im new to this fourm and f95zone thingy, so should i edit my messages or post for new updates one shot?)
My plans are:
Change semen colour to white
Change saliva colour to white (same as semen, temporary solution)
Also planning to make Lona white (without tone, sunburn, like elf white color, you get the idea)
View attachment 1303191 View attachment 1303196
if you could also change her mastrubation liquid to more white-ish while you're at it, that'd be lovely <3

cc214

May 11, 2018
are you using files in PaletteChanger or it's just another .png overwrite based mod?
You're 3rd (or 4th?) person, that tries to edit cooms colors.

Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
are you using files in PaletteChanger or it's just another .png overwrite based mod?
You're 3rd (or 4th?) person, that tries to edit cooms colors.
I manually editing them using paint.net, one by one each images. Also can i know if they posted their works here? If they did it then i guess im just lazy to scroll 500 pages to find one by one

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I manually editing them using paint.net, one by one each images. Also can i know if they posted their works here? If they did it then i guess im just lazy to scroll 500 pages to find one by one

Discord link in case you don't know

One example of such mod made recently:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-6-0-1-eccma417.49993/post-5722125
you can search for key word : "semen" "white"
https://f95zone.to/search/130957781/?q=semen+white&t=post&c[thread]=49993&o=relevance

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
For a long time I did not go to the discord channel of the game. I decided to go but he is not on the list. Can someone tell me what happened?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
For a long time I did not go to the discord channel of the game. I decided to go but he is not on the list. Can someone tell me what happened?
Old discord nuked because Discord.
See my post above for new discord link.

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
Fascinating how this game lures the lunatics.
Anyway.
Is there a fix for the travel problem? I saw something around page 150, there was recommended to use the latest translation.
Currently I'm using the translation for 5.4.4_ENG (is there a newer version? I just looked up CaiNanEs link to it) and as base game 5.6.0.1
Thanks in advance.

Nani8999

Apr 23, 2021
This game is great and all, but it needs to expand its content and fix the bugs. It could also improve on the overall quest system etc. Beside that the game is great keep up the good work!

Muerte1

Sep 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Yukihirou, publicación: 5515037, miembro: 421217"]
Sí, creo que he visto uno cerca de Hope Fortress, es una escena pensada para la segunda misión en Hope Fortress en un pueblo cercano.
[/CITA]
Como obtienes esos Cuadrados?

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Hello again, i just want to ask whether if there is people that modded the semen into white. Otherwise, im actually doing it rn because im prefer looking at whitish-semen. This is some of my progress, will update later. (Also im new to this fourm and f95zone thingy, so should i edit my messages or post for new updates one shot?)
My plans are:
Change semen colour to white
Change saliva colour to white (same as semen, temporary solution)
Also planning to make Lona white (without tone, sunburn, like elf white color, you get the idea)
View attachment 1303191 View attachment 1303196
This is everything i wanted for this game, The art always looked disgusting to me because of the way the males look like they cum piss and was the only thing keeping me from playing it, i'm looking forward to your finished mod.

Reactions: He-man96.

Fhei

Aug 7, 2020
Thanks that cleared everything up. Reminds me a lot of a certain song.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All it needs is substituting the name with Henderson and chainsaw with explosives.

No way, explosives always work! If they don't it simply means you're not using enough, although I've yet to figure out a way to blow up the thing that comes after. I promised the nearby guard some kebab if he would help me out, too bad for him I had my fingers crossed.

View attachment 1300227 View attachment 1300228 View attachment 1300237 View attachment 1300238 View attachment 1300299 View attachment 1300239 View attachment 1300248 View attachment 1300250

Depends a little on your build. Enemies have very little hp, but they are fast and move around a lot. The whip hits an area in front of you and the book of water hits in a 5x5 area around you, but that's not really helpful if you cannot equip either of those. I don't have much experience with companions but they don't seem bothered by the dark. Maybe try hiring indiana jones, if he dies you might at least get his whip (or so I've read).
so basically, she is the main culprit of Abomination Infect at noer huh?

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Working off CaiNanE translations I made temporary english one to update it to current ver and sort of translated newer stuff, it's not as good quality as CaiNanE, but might do till their version ready to go. Note haven't completely tested it out throughout the entire game. Mainly covers Lisa, Sybaris new quest and South Gate Camp.

Here's a zippy link to text folder

Also thanks CaiNanE for all your efforts with translating the game for us to enjoy every update.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
with the whole 'you can play as your daughter of a different race if applicable' thing i'm surprised that there aren't elves and stuff so i can play as a half-elf lona child.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes