OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Someone can explain me how to play that game, without dying all the time or crawling around but also can see the sex scenes? thx :)
So there are a ton of good guides, but I've spent a ton of time dissecting the beginning of this game partly to make my game better So here's my short guide on surviving the early game:

1) Pick up the grey mice in the first area and eat them, save your dry food. Get enough survival trait points that rabbits in fields become meat explosions (like 3-5 at least, skip stealth if you need to and don't do the caravan mission yet).
2) After the first mission, you will have 2 copper coins, which is a lot. Get 2 Tavern Keys, a meat soup (to hire Indiana jones at the bar) and beers if you have extra trade points. Remember TP disappears.
3) Got to fields (low stamina cost) and stab rabbits to death. Keep food at 80+ religiously with your raw meat spoils.
4) Do the mine monster clearing mission with Indiana (sybarris explorer) and his whip. You'll pick up a ton of mutant meat which will keep you alive even if it makes you sick and every run will get you a copper coin. You won't really need to fight much with the explorer on your side.
5) Run away from any other hostile encounters. At some point, you can do the Elise research mission if you are feeling brave.
6) Now upgrade combat or stealth or whatever you want to make your actual character what you want. Save often and lose to get the sex scenes.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Does anyone know what it takes to steal from FishtopiaR or from the pile of fish in NoerDocks without getting detected or at least without losing morality? I does seem to be possible but I haven't been able to figure out the precise criteria for success/faillure. I can rob the bank without lasting morality repercussion almost all of the time, but sometimes I still lose morality even though nobody saw me and I have no idea where I screwed up.

What does environmental danger do? Even with the source I just can't figure it out. I know that the dog, Indiana Jones, Elf Archer and erasing tracks reduce it while slipping increases it, but I never noticed anything different either way. In what kind of situtation would someone want to remove tracks or go all "Kyaa~!" before entering a place? The kyaa thing reduces stamina to either -100, causing sleep, or -99 in the case of an encounter (or was it the other way around) which still gives you a chance. It sets the environmental danger to a very high amount but it doesn't seem to affect the number of enemies at all, not the number of boars that spawn in the rain forest at least.

Can someone explain how to buy saber from weaponsmith? cost around 8k tp
I have this money but seller "target" is around 4k, so i just cant get 8k tp from him
I haven't updated from 0.5.4.4 yet, because somehow I don't really feel like it, but my guess is that you're supposed to get the tp by selling stuff to other merchants.

Does bloodlust also work for Magic?
It works on absolutely any kind of kill, but only on human or orkind enemies. (maybe fishkind too but not sure)

Reactions: GhettoBlack

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
TP does not persist. You leave the map, it's gone.
I forgot that guy lives alone. Alone...

So is it bugged then or is there a way to actually buy items from merchants? If it's bugged then I have yet another reason not to update.

ZoroHHU

Jan 3, 2019
When trying to run it on Android, I get an error message saying that bunch of files are missing then crashed instantly, can anyone help me with this ?

I'm using JOIplay

Reactions: zzoogg009

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can't you get the saber in the Market for 8k? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.
There's no Sabre for sale at the market (0.5.6.1).
Basic arms and equipment (stuff that doesn't require Weapon Master) only.

ZoroHHU, can I see your LonaRPG folder? It's possible something's in the wrong place.
If possible, screencap the error as well. There's probably a crash log in there. That would help too.

ZoroHHU

Jan 3, 2019
There's no Sabre for sale at the market (0.5.6.1).
Basic arms and equipment (stuff that doesn't require Weapon Master) only.

ZoroHHU, can I see your LonaRPG folder? It's possible something's in the wrong place.
If possible, screencap the error as well. There's probably a crash log in there. That would help too.
Screenshot_2021-07-20-03-04-27-142_com.alphainventor.filemanager.jpg Screenshot_2021-07-20-03-04-33-577_com.alphainventor.filemanager.jpg
Here

ZoroHHU

Jan 3, 2019
Also Squark that is what's inside the error logs:

◆ 2021-07-20T03:09:59
■ Error Type :
NoMethodError

■ Message :
undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass

■ Backtrace :
007:FileGetter:155:in `block in load_mood_from_directory'
007:FileGetter:151:in `each'
007:FileGetter:151:in `load_mood_from_directory'
007:FileGetter:140:in `load_mood'
(eval):73:in `load_normal_database'
(eval):48:in `load_database'
(eval):358:in `load_database'
(eval):43:in `load_core_data'
(eval):35:in `init'
(eval):437:in `init'
(eval):25:in `run'
(eval):416:in `run'
(eval):2253:in `run'
(eval):456:in `run'
(eval):10:in `block in load_script'
(eval):8:in `call'
(eval):8:in `rgss_main'
(eval):8:in `load_script'
006:ScriptImport:67:in `eval'
006:ScriptImport:67:in `load_script'
007:FileGetter:38:in `block in load_from_list'
007:FileGetter:35:in `each'
007:FileGetter:35:in `load_from_list'
007:FileGetter:79:in `load_starter'
016:loadStarter:5:in `<main>'
ruby:in `eval'

■ Current In-Game Date :

Game Not Started

■ Story Stats :

Game Not Started

Reactions: Kira999

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You have two more things in your Data folder than I do but that's not the cause.
I'm not even sure what the cause is. You could try deleting the game completely (folder and everything) and reinstall.
Do you have any other device you can test the game on?

Last edited:

ZoroHHU

Jan 3, 2019
You have two more things in your Data folder than I do but that's not the cause.
I'm not even sure what the cause is. You could try deleting the game completely (folder and everything) and reinstall.
Already did two times :/ but nothing changes.

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
There seems to be an issue with latest quest of the Southern Camp. It crashes midway on a fresh save.

Edit: Found the issue, it's a problem with the English dub. There's an extra space after "/board" that shouldn't be there.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
where i can find the cheat mod? the links are outdated
Hasn't been updated yet. The game isn't hard per se. It's just hard in the beginning as you have to learn to manage STA and SAT. Beyond that, the only hard things is how the enemies attack you like they on drugs or something, the instant shield block BS and how hobos in the sewer have E. Honda like powers.
Oh and how wolves can teleport behind you when you turn to fight them.

There seems to be an issue with latest quest of the Southern Camp. It crashes midway on a fresh save.

Edit: Found the issue, it's a problem with the English dub. There's an extra space after "/board" that shouldn't be there.
But which file is it in?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes