brazilla

May 30, 2021
Sharing a routine for experiencing slave life at fishtopia and escape from there, workable for hell mode

Requirement: dark cauldron and 15 in any basic talent except Constitution to break bondage later
recommend: deepone lona

1st step: harvesting
red potion for curing wounds after rape loop,
blue potion reserved for escaping,
joy water for trading.
1626784451819.png 1626786703163.png 1626786924866.png

2nd step: chop wood for cooking and building raft
total 3 trees in this area, and total 12 wooden clubs needed, so at least 2 time cycles needed to build it.
Good news is that the building progress remains over the half days(not tested for longer period), so you can build it halfway 1st half day, then finish it at night.
daytime can collect up to 12 fishes, night-time 7 fishes, cook with wood to get smoked meat, along with fruit can get dry meal.
1626787348451.png

3rd step: trading
10000tp is needed at the clinic to remove the slave brand, so coin is needed.
the best goods to sale is the Joy Water, 1600tp each (unless you want lona to be impregnated)
talk to those fishmen and barter, some have copper coin, some even have large copper coin
1626788161486.png

4th step: been raped
save every time before the "festival", in case lona impregnated with human or pre-deepone bady, the shaman will make her drink something and cause abortion.
if you want a pre-deepone bady, maybe its time to escape.
else repeated step 1..

5th step: escape!!
once you have enough coins and food for journey, break the bondage(don't do it if you still wanna go on, else you lose everything!!!).
if she is a deepone, transform will straight unchain the bondage, and can summon female fish guard to protect herself
1626788912949.png 1626788782202.png
go to the stated location and build another raft, it will bring her back to Noer Island, place near the pirate's bane
1626789609426.png
once you reach the Noer town, 3 options to get into:
  • go through the globin cave near the north gate or
  • if your SCU level is high enough(my case is 10), go thru the gate by stealth
  • if your WIS level is high enough, bullshiting and go thru the gate
and voila, you're back to Noer, what a great achievement!!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can feel the author's hard
Some people would pay good money for that privilege.
(Yes, I know you meant "hard work" but leaving out that word changes the whole message of support into something else)
English may not be your first language and I applaud you for sticking to the forum's rules.
Also it's more coherent a message than most native English speakers seem to be able to manage ^^v

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
There seems to be an issue with latest quest of the Southern Camp. It crashes midway on a fresh save.

Edit: Found the issue, it's a problem with the English dub. There's an extra space after "/board" that shouldn't be there.
Yeah good spotting it here's the fix.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

SuzukiJP

Dec 29, 2020
Fishtopia slave loop happens until killed, unable to eat,rest or potion. constant death loop. I only get punished, even by complying and doing the green quest icon. Still punished for not "obeying"

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
I feel like the word scat needs to be emphasized in the intro section of this game. I like the game mechanics, but the sex scenes are definitely made to look like you are dealing with fecal matter.

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
I feel like the word scat needs to be emphasized in the intro section of this game. I like the game mechanics, but the sex scenes are definitely made to look like you are dealing with fecal matter.
I think that's just regular dirt. From the surroundings.

May 10, 2019
This is tagged with bestiality, but I dont see which beasts are interactable with?

Both the wolves and hogs in the forest attack her rather than fuck.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
This is tagged with bestiality, but I dont see which beasts are interactable with?

Both the wolves and hogs in the forest attack her rather than fuck.
It's bandit defeat scenarios only, and only at specific locations. Wild animals will kill Lona and eat her remain.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Has there been any magic improvements since, uhhh LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.5.6.1? Geez, it's been a while since I've played, maybe finally time to get back into it. I was hoping for some more magic stuff/balancing/fixes. Ctrl F'd through the changelong and didn't find much but a new magic weapon.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes