FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Eccma has to fix the new trade system so merchants will have a minimum of TP to allow you to purchase their most expensive item. Could not get my branded Lona unbranded because Elise never had enough TP for me to buy the removal. :(
You can have the shopkeeper go into the negative tp wise and still exchange for the item. It's not really UI friendly in explaining that. Gotta add up your TP and how far their TP has gone into the negative to find your total purchasing power.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Why do I keep crawling on what I’m doing wrong? Either way, the game looks encouraging.
Your stamina (STA) is your lifeblood, spend it wisely. You ever swing a baseball bat 50 times on a row while jogging and lay flat on the floor after that ? This is the same.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a bug in the current posted version that a skele can go missing or not count towards a kill during the graveyard quest? Been through this map and reloading saves repeatedly, can't manage to find the last skeleton to finish the graveyard quest. Don't remember having this issue a long time ago. Been running around forever, running over all tiles. Leaving and returning to the map would require a complete reclear, so I'm really not keen on that as a mage build pre staff. Made sure to run behind the wagons and all the stone tiles too since I know they love camouflaging on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have the whip dude with me too to alert to nearby enemies, though he ends up crawling on the floor by the time I've patrolled half way around the map the first time. The ai really got nerfed huh. Will they alert to nearby enemies in some way even while crawling on the floor? Because I haven't heard him or noticed him spotting an enemy yet while crawling.

Edit: Alright, is there some debug code or something to check how many enemies are in the current map with you? Cause I'm pretty sure they've all been cleared at this point.

Edit Edit: Yeah, I finally managed to keep the whip dude alive through all the enemies I can find. He can't find a final enemy either. Shit's bugged. Well, that was a waste of almost 2 hours.
You can reenter to make the enemies respawn. At night there should be plenty of enemies so maybe you didn't actually have the quest.

Just checked, you need to do lisa rescue quest(Save her from abominations lair and bring her to eliza clinc) to unlock berserker item in eliza clinc.
I did all that and got a berserker potion from Elise, but I can't buy more.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Your stamina (STA) is your lifeblood, spend it wisely. You ever swing a baseball bat 50 times on a row while jogging and lay flat on the floor after that ? This is the same.
I don't think it's entirely the same, I was lying on the floor for minutes but I wasn't able to even think of doing another 50 swings. I did get hungry afterwards but that took hours.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I don't think it's entirely the same, I was lying on the floor for minutes but I wasn't able to even think of doing another 50 swings. I did get hungry afterwards but that took hours.
yeah, my point is, you're not combat ready anymore after all that and need to rest. Many new players tend to skimp the tutorial about resting. *sigh*

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
yeah, my point is, you're not combat ready anymore after all that and need to rest. Many new players tend to skimp the tutorial about resting. *sigh*
I think he literally just started playing and already gave a first impression as a way to say hi to this forum/community, and didn't mean to ask for help. Time will tell, lol.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow the lantern is really strong. Nice to have a way to kill shit with a mage build pre 15 wis. Don't even have to rely on grinding scav stuff or the whip dude anymore to reach 15. Can solo boars without fancy footwork too. Good addition to the game (It didn't used to be lingering floor attack like this, I think last I played it was a melee strike or still just a light source). It's a bit broken against skeletons, but since they're really the only monsters that move that slow, it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
It's probably just me, but i feel like the game is absurdly hard. I've tried already a couple of time the convoy quest, after i did the white weeds. I can't evacuate the two girls :x. I've been trying my hardest, stunning the gobelin garding them and then doing the same for the scout at the top of the little hill 1627063357690.png

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It's probably just me, but i feel like the game is absurdly hard. I've tried already a couple of time the convoy quest, after i did the white weeds. I can't evacuate the two girls :x. I've been trying my hardest, stunning the gobelin garding them and then doing the same for the scout at the top of the little hill View attachment 1315255
Your mission is to scout and report. Why would you need to save anyone ? Don't recklessly put Lona in dangerous situation.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Noticed changes to crossbreed files.

Mainly to do with abominations: Lona no matter her species will never have goblin/orckind babies when breed with abomination now.
Huma Lona 10% of either Moot or Human Baby or 80% of Abomination.
Moot Lona 30%(25%?) of Moot Baby or 80%(75%?) of Abomination.
Deepone Lona 10% of either Moot or Deepone Baby or 80% of Abomination.

Seems they can process deepones now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.7.0 -nothing cool ver- Hype Post
-*fixed, darkPot. from Nap limited to BasicNeed limted(u can build pot in maps able to shit in public)
-*fixed, during RecQuestAdam progress 1(steal dog tag) will set SGT's scu to 0.
-*fixed, NPC target scan result now will reset when target is dead.
-*fixed, set grabbed unit animation to nil when grabber is killed.(less slipping bug after sex)
-*fixed, moveable encounter now back to the game, and add neutral moveable encounter.(test)
-*fixed, some overmap moveable hostility encounter now will remove by quest progress.(test)
-*fixed, map ScoutCampOrkind: no more quest unique.
-*fixed, encounter BanditMobs. extra "Talk" check when Lona's morality <=1 and weak <=25.
-*added, Charset: Fat males now able to get their anal rape(because fun)
-*added, Teller HEV2.
-*added, new map: PB_GobForest.(PirateBane side quest)
-*added, PirateBane add a goblinCave quest.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Deep One rebirth lets you transform into Deep One Lona that has a summoning spell that rapes enemies to death. You can also shoot water like the water staff.
Yeah I just searched around for info on that. It sounds really cool but hella obnoxious to acquire. I don't like intentionally having to lose to get buffs (I usually consider getting fucked in this game to be losing, lol)... Wish there was a way to rebirth into various races without being gangraped/fucked in game.

Base mage Lona is still as weak/difficult to use as she used to be. Full wis build is still not super viable against most of the later enemies due to the slow cast speeds of the stronger damage spells and the 1 damage of the quick spells. I think the glasses were nerfed too.

Last edited:

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
Can someone tell me where is the Fortune Teller located?

Is the Nine Inch Tribe always immediately hostile?
1. 2 cells above tavern. Preferably visit at night. Don't bring Cecily with you.
2. No, on first enter speak to closest NPC-guards, they will ask you to go naked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes