Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
He has the grounds to but the best we can do is mass-report that user's content. And also mention that user's ripping content from a game that Steam previously banned.

Take a look at the first sentence posted by this person.
"As everyone knows, the game dev is very malicious to certain things (being defiant to CCP fascist), but I don't think this how we should treat him, therefore that's why we must pirate no matter what we can. "
Basically it's this:
"Just because the developer hates our guts we shouldn't treat him like slime. This is why we must pirate his IP instead. This is fair."
Theft is never fair. Ironic that we're talking about this here, of all places ;)
But most of us here love the game, political message or no. It's just that a good number of people have no means or particular want to financially support the developer.

I guess Steam wants a log in so we can't mass spam the report button with anon accounts.
reported it and looked at the other workshop item they had and it turns out that lona isn't the first game they pirated on steam since the description of the other workshop item said that another game that got removed from it being report :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Is there no solution for this?Or it just a bug that was removed in the next version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-6-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-508#post-6242089
Are you using the fan translation that was posted earlier? Whoever did that is not using escape characters properly, though I failed to find error in it upon examining it myself. Try CaiNanE's translation or someone elses. The fan translation only translated the very beginning anyway, everything else is still chinese.

Last edited:

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Uhh, looking at 50_System_Settings.rb, the pregnancy rate seems to be the opposite of what you'd expect based on human calendar counting methods:
1627380066965.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the pregnancy chance is actually something like this, which matches the advice given on this thread as to how to get Lona pregnant:
1627380871094.png

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Uhh, looking at 50_System_Settings.rb, the pregnancy rate seems to be the opposite of what you'd expect based on human calendar counting methods:
View attachment 1321256

So the pregnancy chance is actually something like this, which matches the advice given on this thread as to how to get Lona pregnant:
View attachment 1321269
I guess you are right, below is the snippet that called that array. preg_rate multiply with cumsTotal get the chance to be pregnant...bug found.(still the same now in ver 0.5.7.0)

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Looking at Reproduction.rb, I think the subsequent cycles should work properly
Even then, this will place menses very close to the next ovulation (safe+menses goes from 2 to 5) so the common advice here would still work (fill with cum around menses and wait).

There's also another bug here, making menses_schedule and preg_rates differ in size by 8.
The line
preg_rate_ovul+=Array.new(ovul_length,0.0) if PREG_RATE_OVUL.length<ovul_length
should be
preg_rate_ovul+=Array.new(ovul_length-PREG_RATE_OVUL.length,0.0) if PREG_RATE_OVUL.length<ovul_length

The only difference it makes is that the low pregnancy chance during menses (0.08) is pushed back, essentially removed from the cycle.
ovul_length will always be at least 11 too, so there's no need to even check if it's more than 8, but that's not really a problem.

Reactions: brazilla

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
magic: "magic sux" in my todo list for half year already."find some good logic to buff magic, magic are shit(need more weapons, need low tier weapon)" but.... dont have time to handle.
maybe some firearm or wand or steam tech weapon(by lisa)? Dmg based on wisdom. and able to use without trait.
How about,

( _)

(
_)>■-■

(
■_■)

a LonaRPG!

YEAHHH

(please don't ban me)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Uhh, wtf mods? We were talking about the guy having his shit stolen and uploaded to steam against his wishes. Just ctrl F'd a word and deleted any posts with it or something? Rofl, top quality mods. Sometimes there are situational issues that need to be discussed. Maybe they got some reports from the people stealing the developers game and didn't even look into the situation before deleting posts?

I'd rather assume it was a mistake because the alternative reason to nuke that discussion is a much worse look.

Report them please.

Last edited:

Hoshi1997

Oct 27, 2017
What the.... Guys whats going on? I just downloaded the game and tried it with joiplay emulator for android but it keep crashing. Was it not compatible or what? Cause the other game works fine on joiplay. And what in the blue heaven is going on in this thread?

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
What the.... Guys whats going on? I just downloaded the game and tried it with joiplay emulator for android but it keep crashing. Was it not compatible or what? Cause the other game works fine on joiplay. And what in the blue heaven is going on in this thread?
It wasn't made with joiplay in mind

Hoshi1997

Oct 27, 2017
It wasn't made with joiplay in mind
That's a bummer, if the devs smart enough, he might wanna consider porting the game to mobile. I see a lot of mobile game nowadays and i know why. You can literally playing game while shitting, lol.

Anyway thanks, gotta give up on this game for now.
And bro if its not bothering you at all, can you gimme recommendation game similar to this? RPG elements with detailed pregnancies and standing picture that represents the characters status.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
That's a bummer, if the devs smart enough, he might wanna consider porting the game to mobile. I see a lot of mobile game nowadays and i know why. You can literally playing game while shitting, lol.

Anyway thanks, gotta give up on this game for now.
And bro if its not bothering you at all, can you gimme recommendation game similar to this? RPG elements with detailed pregnancies and standing picture that represents the characters status.
RyonaRPG (I think, being a copy of Violated Heroine's formula and has the preg tag) and Violated Heroine.

I've gotta say though, these really aren't the types of games that would ever play well on mobile. Too many keys/key combos and fast gameplay. It's difficult to play even on a keyboard, I'd love to see somebody try to deal with the mobs like wolves that jump all over the fucking place on mobile, lol. Maybe VH would be better about that, but I can't recommend trying it with LonaRPG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Hoshi1997

Oct 27, 2017
RyonaRPG (I think, being a copy of Violated Heroine's formula and has the preg tag) and Violated Heroine.

I've gotta say though, these really aren't the types of games that would ever play well on mobile. Too many keys/key combos and fast gameplay. It's difficult to play even on a keyboard, I'd love to see somebody try to deal with the mobs like wolves that jump all over the fucking place on mobile, lol. Maybe VH would be better about that, but I can't recommend trying it with LonaRPG.
I already played violated heroine with EasyRPG emulator ages ago and recently I bought cursed armor II played on my phones, i think I can handle ARPG just fine on my phone lol, thanks for your concerns though.

Ryona RPG? Never heard of it before, i should try it. Does this forum had the game yet? If not, please send me a link so i can buy it

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I already played violated heroine with EasyRPG emulator ages ago and recently I bought cursed armor II played on my phones, i think I can handle ARPG just fine on my phone lol, thanks for your concerns though.

Ryona RPG? Never heard of it before, i should try it. Does this forum had the game yet? If not, please send me a link so i can buy it
No no no, this is't your run of the mill ARPG, you're greavely mistaken if you think so. Curse armor II is made on RPGMV and it's piss easy. LonaRPG is not easy. IT's made on RPGmakerVXACE btw.
If you want easy to play ARPG then you can try Wings of Roldea (WolfRPG engine)

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FakeEmailEntered

Jul 26, 2021
So i have been told there is Bestiality Stuff in LonaRPG I have only played past the first city and have never found anything like that in the game the pigs in the woods just kill me so wtf ?

FakeEmailEntered

Jul 26, 2021
it is unfortunately one bandit scene where they let a dog rape you
So all this and its only one Bandit No wolf pack that rapes then kills no pigs not even a Horse... Real missed chance for way more "Bad Ends" Claire's Quest Nails this with creeps, old men, Bandits, and just horny animals like come on this game is great but ONE SCENE!

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So all this and its only one Bandit No wolf pack that rapes then kills no pigs not even a Horse... Real missed chance for way more "Bad Ends" Claire's Quest Nails this with creeps, old men, Bandits, and just horny animals like come on this game is great but ONE SCENE!
Unless trained to fuck humans on a regular basis (And after eating a crapton of human in the process), predatory animals will NEVER fuck anyone.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Its A FANTASY GAME its dark twisted and has Goblins and other Monsters that rape you so take your IRL logic and Stop being a buzz killington
A Grimdark fantasy game, not a sex adventure fantasy game.
Did you even play the game ? Only 2 bestiality scenes are where the bandits make their camp. Who else but the bandits that train them to fuck and eat human for giggles ? Remind you of the dark age and medieval time yet ?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes