xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone got any tactics for saving Lisa from the flesh monsters after the 2nd cannon quest involving her? Cus I can't seem to get a happy ending when she's taking a bajillion damage from being gangbanged and then nibbled on when the things I kill explode into more monsters.

Dorsul

Sep 19, 2017
So... someone still making translation? I asumed CaiNanE is on vacation or want to take a break for some times? Or maybe Eccma have someone on team that translate ongoing content?

Korelation

Aug 4, 2021
Hey so I'm new to this whole game and been seeing a bunch of people talk about rebirth moot and rebirth deep one, but I never see anyone actually explain how you do that. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I don't have the patience to go through 520 pages of posts to figure it out. I already had to go through many of them to figure out how to even play the game.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with me? Thanks a lot
I mean the error message points to something missing but I have no clue how to fix it. For I've had the same problems in multiple map locations (the arena, a couple of quest locations up near doom fort, some random tile near where the raft you escape from the fish island lets you off) but not the one you're looking at.
Hey so I'm new to this whole game and been seeing a bunch of people talk about rebirth moot and rebirth deep one, but I never see anyone actually explain how you do that. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I don't have the patience to go through 520 pages of posts to figure it out. I already had to go through many of them to figure out how to even play the game.
From what I recall, you gotta get Lorna knocked up by the relevant mobs and birth a humanoid child that I think needs to run off. Once you die after that you can reincarnate as your kid.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
From what I recall, you gotta get Lorna knocked up by the relevant mobs and birth a humanoid child that I think needs to run off. Once you die after that you can reincarnate as your kid.
That's pretty much it. But it's also as a kind of NG+ thing.
The game completely restarts from the beginning after rebirth but you get to keep all your Trait Points (they're fully reimbursed) and anything you stored in the bank.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
So I'm working on the wiki (ty Yukihirou for the link) and I need confirmation on something.
The personnality traits change the "Will" stat, but I can't this stat in game, I found it in the game files tough. I have no idea what this stat does, is it something that isn't implemanted yet ?
This is why we need a wiki, lol

But willpower delays addictions and bad effects from arousal, urination level, vomit etc etc. Willpower in different ways also affects how quickly arousal will rise. Lona has some base willpower that can be increased by specific traits and wisdom. You can use arousal and the number on pink heart thingy to calculate willpower by multiplying it by 10 and adding the arousal. At 0 arousal the number on the pink hear thingy should be equal to your willpower divided by 10.

Last edited:

Korelation

Aug 4, 2021
[/QUOTE]

Ok so I managed to get the moot baby after the long and arduous process of pregnancy but the lil shit has been stuck to Lona for days now and doesn't want to f off. Am I doing something wrong?

Prost

Jan 27, 2018
Ok so I managed to get the moot baby after the long and arduous process of pregnancy but the lil shit has been stuck to Lona for days now and doesn't want to f off. Am I doing something wrong?
[/QUOTE]

u need the child and then u need to die. After the death u get the option to be reborn as ur child (in dat case moot Lona)

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
how do i get cheats to work?
F6 adds Barter Points

F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:

Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
Heal (same as F8)
Heal Wounds (same as F7)
Give Money (same as F6)
Give Trait Points
Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
Exhausted (-100 stamina)
Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)

as posted by

darkprizm

you put 11_Cheats.rb in the ModScripts folder

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
F6 adds Barter Points

F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:

Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
Heal (same as F8)
Heal Wounds (same as F7)
Give Money (same as F6)
Give Trait Points
Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
Exhausted (-100 stamina)
Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)

as posted by

darkprizm

you put 11_Cheats.rb in the ModScripts folder
i did that and i got a error at start up so i ignored it and went into the game and pressed f8 to restore my hp stm and food but nothing happened meesa think the 11 cheats rb file doesnt work anymore

Korelation

Aug 4, 2021
u need the child and then u need to die. After the death u get the option to be reborn as ur child (in dat case moot Lona)
[/QUOTE]
Had the child with me, got killed but no option to respawn. Is my game broken then?
Anyone got a tutorial or know of a walkthrough for all this?

Last edited:

Watchoni

May 17, 2021
Anyone ever made a "mana weapons" build work well? The problem i run into is that i like having 10 sur for Cauldron and 10 scout for some movepseed and imrpoved throw but that leaves me with a somewhat low wisdom.
Do people go full widsom when doing mage builds?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Cauldron really should be available at lower SUR but with increasingly useful recipes unlocked at higher tiers.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone ever made a "mana weapons" build work well? The problem i run into is that i like having 10 sur for Cauldron and 10 scout for some movepseed and imrpoved throw but that leaves me with a somewhat low wisdom.
Do people go full widsom when doing mage builds?
YES!
Having high wis = rich Lona = Cheese spam on travel = no need for cauldron (buy 20 cheese, life is good, oh sweet nectar of life)
low movement ? Nah, Lona is a moving fortress, she hurl powerfull magical projectiles at enemy while water splashing anyone who dares to get too close. Anyone who closes in on her won't be able to damage her anyways thank to bonus def from personality + skull shield.
oh, i'm definitely speaking about 99 Wis nut build.

Watchoni

May 17, 2021
YES!
Having high wis = rich Lona = Cheese spam on travel = no need for cauldron (buy 20 cheese, life is good, oh sweet nectar of life)
low movement ? Nah, Lona is a moving fortress, she hurl powerfull magical projectiles at enemy while water splashing anyone who dares to get too close. Anyone who closes in on her won't be able to damage her anyways thank to bonus def from personality + skull shield.
oh, i'm definitely speaking about 99 Wis nut build.
Ah alright, gonna give it a whirl. You wouldent happen to know how to get the "gift of the sea witch" on current patch?
looked at some old comments and they said to pick the last option but then the Justice guy comes and takes her away :/
Im rebirthed as a deepone just for clarification.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Dunno I always just repay my loans, he accepts explosives so it should be easy.
So just for the heck of it I spared the happy merchant to see what would happen. Then after finishing the majority of all available quests I wondered what was taking these debt collectors that, according to the source code, were supposed to come after me. I never actually encountered any, or so I thought, until I actively started looking for them and finally ran into some.

eccma really has an eye for detail.png

I wasn't expecting the debt collectors to look the same as regular bandits and play out pretty much like a regular bandit scenario would, even spawning the same enemies. It made me wonder just how many I've encountered yet failed to notice uptil now (including all the times where I blew up the happy merchant).

a rose by any other name.png

I was a little confused for a moment because not only do these debt collectors look the exact same, what they want from me and will do to me is also the exact same. Other than what they say these debt collectors are completely indistinguishable from regular bandits, which made me wonder what the point of the loan was because knowing EccmA417 and his keen eye for details there's just no way this could be-
Ah I get it now...

That was such a beautiful moment it tore me from my gaming trancelike state, and fully reminded me why I like this game so much despite its many shortcomings my defective taste for what makes a fun and challenging game.

Of course I had to go back to this happy and trustworthy looking fella to have a close look at all the fine details I failed to see find out just how incredibly in-your-face this one was. I don't interact with this npc much at all, but this is only one step away from multicolor animated spotlights and a popup dialogue asking me whether I'm interested in what is meant by "Staff".

nice one eccma.png

nice one eccma2.png

If anyone wonders whether this is a good deal, I have some bad news for you...

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Bug in coastal fort. where do I report bugs?
That's uncompleted content i'm like 90% sure of it. Particularly given the big "Dev Area" sign you gotta walk around to get to to find nothing of value but a single painting of an achievement.

MidSnake

Jul 19, 2019
So near the beginning, I try to grab the sword near the ork things, and the game crashes when I try to run.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes