Apr 1, 2020
Ah alright, gonna give it a whirl. You wouldent happen to know how to get the "gift of the sea witch" on current patch?
looked at some old comments and they said to pick the last option but then the Justice guy comes and takes her away :/
Im rebirthed as a deepone just for clarification.
I just tested on 0.5.7.0 and it worked fine for me. Can you show screenshots of what you're seeing?

bigFatChud

Sep 14, 2019
Man, I was just looking for a quick fap but what I found instead is a pretty amazing game. It actually reminds me a lot of Lisa: The painful in terms of artstyle, bleak atmosphere and humor, hell, both games have fishmen in it.

The eroge side of it is not even very arousing, too much blood and shit, but the game is a great "rape survival" game.

My only issue with the game is that it seems to disencourage you from continuing the game after you get raped or enslaved or whatever, it seems like in those situations it's usually a game over. Early in the game your equipment falling on the floor and dissapearing might as well be a death sentence, since you are usually struggling to even make enough money to eat, you can't afford to buy all your shit again. Since the game has mechanics like pregnancy, I wish it was a bit easier to survive those situations so you could see the aftermath, I wish it was easier to get beat up and get back up instead of having to save scum, if that makes sense.

Also that disclaimer screen is just legendary.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So near the beginning, I try to grab the sword near the ork things, and the game crashes when I try to run.
I seem to get errors whenever an enemy spots me. Is this common?
Jesus, what version are you playing right now ? and post error screenshot here.

My only issue with the game is that it seems to disencourage you from continuing the game after you get raped or enslaved or whatever, it seems like in those situations it's usually a game over. Early in the game your equipment falling on the floor and dissapearing might as well be a death sentence, since you are usually struggling to even make enough money to eat, you can't afford to buy all your shit again. Since the game has mechanics like pregnancy, I wish it was a bit easier to survive those situations so you could see the aftermath, I wish it was easier to get beat up and get back up instead of having to save scum, if that makes sense.
Treat this as a rogue game, it'll make your life easier, only one chance in life, play it safe, make it rich.
*Hint: it's 100% doable on doom mode once you get the gist of it.
but the game is a great "rape survival" game
Realest of the real survival genre here, not the kind video games offen portray where after bandit defeat, it's either a bland game over screen or that the bandits release you. Not that kind here, bandits will rape and make sure you die where you lay, that's medieval for you.
Congrats on your first post !

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
i did that and i got a error at start up so i ignored it and went into the game and pressed f8 to restore my hp stm and food but nothing happened meesa think the 11 cheats rb file doesnt work anymore
I can't think of anything that can help at the moment, however for me I am playing the latest version, using the cheat and it still works for me.

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
Man, I was just looking for a quick fap but what I found instead is a pretty amazing game. It actually reminds me a lot of Lisa: The painful in terms of artstyle, bleak atmosphere and humor, hell, both games have fishmen in it.

The eroge side of it is not even very arousing, too much blood and shit, but the game is a great "rape survival" game.

Also that disclaimer screen is just legendary.
It's not impossible, even on hell mode. It's very very difficult, but definitely not game over. If they are beating you to death it's better to trip and fall and get kidnapped. Every situation can be escaped out of, no matter how bleak. Except one abomination pit that does not have an exit door.

It just takes a lot of patience. Actually getting kidnapped and stuck in a supposed end game loop can be very profitable in terms of gaining exp and in certain places like Fishtopia, can be very profitable in terms of getting tons of joywater to sell and potions.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
After completing a couple of quests concerning guy named "Justice" (death-looking necromancer near the Pirate's Bane) and talked to him in the Pirate's Bane inn, i completed quests linked to the Sea Witch, but i can't get her out of Fishland Isle. Is that a bug? [Elise's quest in Fishtopia isn't done yet]. What other conditions must be met to send her to “Justice” guy?
1628267708726.png

Last edited:

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
considering how Lona can get her cunt and asshole stretched (and rehealed) and how she gets punched in the face a ton and is already a bloody mess in those scenes, losing teeth should be a mechanic. Maybe optional like the piss and scat

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
You have to be playing on Hell or Doom, where you have to manage your needs.
ready perfectory.png

You mean like this?

How do you level to 60 so quickly? I think I can take everyone on at 40.
^

I'm still at day 1, used the money from selling my Id and taking a loan. I even have glasses, a firestaff, a small amount of frag mines and a ponytail. Probably could have reached a much higher level buying inn keys, but then it wouldn't be day 1 anymore.

(btw you might want to visit elise before going anywhere, because ograsm_addiction_damage will be maxed out.)
Nah, full wis build drastically improves herb drops.
I never find more than 3 herbs at a time, even with cheated wisdom. But if you have high wisdom it'd be much faster to farm money and then buy herbs or potions.

until your inventory is full
Hahahaha

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you're playing on Hell or Doom, you ought to have relieved yourself more than 9 times by level 40.
Unless you cheated.
There is a way to encourage Lona to make a mess of herself. Go do the Crystal Mine Clean-up Quest and let as many parasites in as possible. Eventually her backdoor will be so loose as to not be able to keep it in anymore and her bladder will be weakened as well. All damage done by parasites can be repaired by Elise, unless you want to the poor dear to keep pooping herself. Doesn't really change a whole lot, though.

I'm going to assume you're using 0.5.4.4 because of Joiplay incompatibility in newer versions. So I won't ask.

MidSnake

Jul 19, 2019
Jesus, what version are you playing right now ? and post error screenshot here.
pathfindingerror.JPG

I found that after having this happening a couple of times, I think it happens exactly when the game tries to run a sex scene

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I think the cauldron is very good to have on hard, and mostly useless on hell. Most common use for the cauldron is turning raw food into cooked food, which will constantly disappear on hell difficulty so what's the point. And no I don't have the patience to precisely manage all the breadcrumbs inside my poorly sorted inventory twice a day, there are much faster ways of getting food/money.

To the east/northeast of pirate's bane, however, lies probably the easiest fishcave that can be cleared really really fast because it's a really small place. And inside you will find

-A random amount of almost entirely unguarded captive women
-A chest with 5-6 random items in it
-Three piles of fish + tons of fish in the water (and this is the part where the couldron will be useful even on hell)

There's only 1 guard and 1 area that needs to be cleared for the captive women to reach the exit, which is a very short and very spacious crawl compared to any other as far as I can remember. All enemies, except for 3 tadpoles, all start submerged which means they're unlikely to even notice you unless you... bump? into them. And if you aggro something it's generally not an issue because the alarm is rarely ever raised and if it is raised you still have plenty of time to do everything (or at least loot the chest and fish) until the guards come or whatever. So if anyone is looking for a good and reasonably fast way to increase morality I recommend giving this place a try.

Still even if it wasn't for this fishcave I wouldn't mind spending a single point on the cauldron like I wouldn't mind spending a single point on other special traits, but survival itself is a mostly useless stat if not entirely.

1) Food only spawns in the wilderness, but never spawns in locations where Lona actually has any business so survival doesn't contribute anything at all towards survival. You must still rely on food you take with you (or from your enemies), and I'd rather buy food than waste time grinding it in the woods. Timid personality and survival armor already grant sufficient survival for getting food in the wilderness in case of emergency or whatever.

2) Magic defense? What enemies besides the fortune teller, Elise, Megamin and Lona can inflict magical damage? And which of their attacks cannot be evaded simply by getting out of the way? If you wanna pick a fight with Cocona there are a million other things I'd suggest before allocating any points to survival.

3) Traps are garbage, period. You would need to make one out of a Full Metal Harness weighing 50 and then you'd still end up with something that deals only marginally greater damage than a direct hit from a frag mine. A full 99 survival can only increase the damage by 49.5 at most, which is only like 20% higher than the same trap set with 0 survival.

4) Despite my efforts I still don't know what environmental danger does, nobody answered so maybe nobody knows what it does. Does it even do anything? Survival is supposed to have some influence but if the difference is only detectable via a debugger then whatever it does it sucks.

Reactions: Ricordi

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So are there any achievement guides of any sort floating around? Using the search function wasn't particularly helpful and I still got some mystery slots.

#2 is something I outright don't got any idea about. #14 is something I'm fairly sure is the last painting ach but I've looked most everywhere and haven't found shit. #34 is probably some sort of alternative route with Cecily but I'm not sure what it could be aside from maybe something to do with killing Adam for the mayor. #47 is either an ending ach or one to do with difficulty, can't be sure of either.

Beyond the unknown ones I just listed I'm also stuck on 2 ones that I do which are #18 and #54. The former of which I've little idea about as I only recall a few times where the reaper dude shows up and he doesn't get up to much then and the latter of which I think has to do with a deep ones halfbreed Lona. The rest of the stuff that I know about but haven't done are just the difficulty ones for spending sufficient time at hell/doom difficulty.

Reactions: Tektaara

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
If you're playing on Hell or Doom, you ought to have relieved yourself more than 9 times by level 40.
Unless you cheated.
There is a way to encourage Lona to make a mess of herself. Go do the Crystal Mine Clean-up Quest and let as many parasites in as possible. Eventually her backdoor will be so loose as to not be able to keep it in anymore and her bladder will be weakened as well. All damage done by parasites can be repaired by Elise, unless you want to the poor dear to keep pooping herself. Doesn't really change a whole lot, though.

I'm going to assume you're using 0.5.4.4 because of Joiplay incompatibility in newer versions. So I won't ask.
Even on day 1? I did generate enough poop that I could have relieved Lona a few more times, but there didn't seem to be any need for it. I probably could have gotten away with relieving Lona just once, but my understanding of Lona's plumbing is still incomplete so I just relieved her whenever.

The window title is very manipulable, but yeah I play 0.5.4.4.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Unless you cheated.
Another way to reach such a level on day 1 would be to sneak past the blacksmith with a turbo controller and leaving the game running for a night while Lona is rapidly trying to open the locked door. This might work a lot better with a fast computer but regardless of the level you end up with the page on Lona's sex stats remains entirely blank, or unchanged if it wasn't blank, even if you did it all the way to level 99.

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
i saw someone says when the day Lona give birth to her baby, take a berserk drug to lock stamina so that she won't sleep after the baby born. Then Lona can keep the baby immediately.

Ialso saw they say the berserk drug can buy in Eili shop but i cannot see any.

Do anybody know how to get a berserk drug in game normally rather than cheat?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
mostly useless on hell. Most common use for the cauldron is turning raw food into cooked food, which will constantly disappear on hell difficulty so what's the point
Mostly false. Two meats alone will produce food that will expire quickly. Anything that isn't Smoked or Dry will go off in record time so only use those food items if you really need to top up her SAT.
Here's something that lasts indefinitely: In the cauldron, place two raw meats AND one wood item. This results in one Smoked Meat which has a near infinite shelf life.
You can also use multiples. Let's say you've amassed 20 raw meats and 10 wooden clubs. Toss them all in for 10 Smoked Meats.

Caution: Raw meat will expire when you leave the screen, so only go bunny hunting when you have as many Wooden Clubs as you think you will need.
Do this enough and Lona will be carrying enough meat to satisfy Vikings.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes