Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
No idea what you're on about, but I hope this answers anything. First of all if my Lona only had 99 good soups I'd consider her in critical need of resupplying.
Second, I don't have an unlimited inventory, I have exceeded the limit by at least 40 fold. This costs stamina but as you can see I packed plenty of lunches enough to last quite a while.
Normally normal players would not exceed their carryweight like that, especially on a journey far from town. Playing the game gimmicks and willing to break your own immersion and crying about immersion, really ?
Third, I'm playing an RPG game as though it were an RPG game. I pick up all the loot I find on my quests and sell it to NPCs when I get back (or whenever I feel like it). What could be more immersive for an RPG than that? Grinding for meagre amounts of food for hours while taking care of a tamagochi? Maybe for others but not for me, and please don't worry about me I'll manage. I haven't even fully explored 5.4.4.4 yet, and if by the time I want to update the merchants are still fucked up I can always mod the game which I already have. There's no need to treat anything I say that isn't overwhelmingly positive as if it were a complaint, it's never more than just my opinion.
Welcome to survival RPG with a new hardcore addiction in town, revamped barter system, I guess ?
Here are some things that do not disrupt immersion yet are unrealistic even inside the game's own world
-living rats that spoil inside inventory even though they still run around when dropped
-a worm weighing 10 times a much as a 15k headdress made out of solid gold
Gameplay immersion vs your nitpick about small details, what's the difference ? oh, and some of them are memes and propagandas, and you're supposed to laught it off, not citing it as if it's the big bad elephant in the room.
Some examples of realism in this game
-Having a protagonist that is willing to do anything, genocide pesticide what's the difference, as long as she gets paid without ever questioning anything she's been told
-Slaves that willingly accept, desire and protect their miserable and abusive slave existence even at the cost of their closest relatives
-Happy merchant's "Staff"
-Milo's death having no impact on anything whatsoever (you only lose a questgiver)
-A morality system that rewards and punishes according to law abidence and functions like a social credit score
-Elise (except for his girly looks)
-Yes, you can guide Lona to do whatever you want her to do, only nitpick here is the fish island slave quest where one does not get the choice to lie about the escaped slave.
-Yeah, some instance of expreme state policing and Stasi does ressemble this I guess ?
-Again ? It's a meme, laugh it off, you're no fun at the party.
-Yes, agree, though game's unfinished so Milo's on hold (He clearly suspects Lona but the quest cut off there)
-Again, it's wartime and the soldiers under wartime legislation and whatnot is cracking down hard on everything, in the past you get hanged for petty thievery/crimes.
-No comment about artistic choice, if you're talking about Elise's personality, then I don't know, is it original or a trope, don't know, don't care, I need his clinic functions. Especially on Doom.
This realism isn't exactly arbitrary, I'm not telling anyone to stop with things like this. Just don't give me crap like how many items a vendor should have per how many days because realism. Such things should be considered first and foremost based on how they affect the game. What does this extremely limited stock on every vendor achieve for the sake of a better game? Forcing players to grind even when they already have money? Count me out... Sure unique companions not respawning, good. Almosts designs itself for an rpg game like this. If only everything was that easy. Want a challenge? Just play blindfolded and operate the keyboard/controller with your feet. The harder the more fun right.
Alright, the new barter system make the game bad because it makes the game harder, that I may understand. I'll not bug you more about realism anymore.

Unique companion not respawning so you either bench them the whole game or risk taking them on a long voyage with you, that is planning ahead and taking risk. Same with your shopping list, plan it out.
it does make you lose more irl hours though, which is your main complain isn't it ? "It's just a game, come on!". Well yes I understand. It's just a game.

I'm not handicapped nor I pretend to be one for giggle so no thank you for the idea. the Virgin Doom run I did satisfy me plentily as I am.

P/S
Anyways, sorry for the long rant pal, It's not meant to drag on like this, it's just clash of personal opinions about certain new game feature for a game still in development in the end. I'm quite satisfied with the new addition, that's all, didn't mean anything else.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tektaara

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
When Lona pukes alot,without any sick stacks,it means she is pregnant??
Without gastrosia as well ?
And I though Eccma fixed preg with only one puke every morning ? Do correct me though as I am not vested in Preg mode and haven't tried it again for a while.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Without gastrosia as well ?
And I though Eccma fixed preg with only one puke every morning ? Do correct me though as I am not vested in Preg mode and haven't tried it again for a while.
She pukes every morning,and no she doesnt have any sickness

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
If it's the lady that I think the person you've quoted is talking about, it's the matriarch of the family that a quest from Fort Doom wants you to track down and kill. It's at 51x, 50y just south of the fortress.
does she actually do any lesbian stuff or just jerk off the fat kid?

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
You mean this?
View attachment 1340800
So this is what slip and fall is for? I thought it was a way of manipulating environmental danger or whatever that even does. I had no idea, and I never would have guessed it was for something as useful as NOT dying. Do you actually "equip" this skill on one of your slots just in case? Have you ever pressed it by accident?
Yes, there are a few uses I've discovered: one is during captivity, if you're about to get raped in game, you often incur one or two injuries that can accumulate over time. Trip and fall can prevent those injuries from happening. If you try to escape and anger the enemies, they may elect to beat you to death instead of rape you and trip and fall avoids that.

Yes. I often forget to unequip it and instead of setting a trap or juicing I trip and fall myself. Can be quite annoying. Just need to be careful.

Oct 26, 2019
34_Functions_ChangeMap.rb
Starting line 279 / change into $story_stats["Setup_Hardcore"] >= 2
Makes leaving map with threats on hell mode available, there are a few of these checks didnt look too deep at them I started playing the game two days ago.

More of these ^ in HCGframes\event
OrkindCave1ToNoerSewer.rb
line 2
NoerSewerToOrkindCave1.rb
line 7 and 13
NoerCataCombB1ToSurface.rb
line 11
CargoSaveCecilyExit.rb
line 2

40_OverEvent_Check.rb
Starting line 404
Auto defecate and piss seems to be commented out?

97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb
Line 238 / comment whats inside the function
Raw food despawn

97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb
Line 344 / change into $story_stats["Setup_Hardcore"] <= 1
Heal when napping

There's a few more stuff hell mode does than what's written on the switch in the menu just fyi
This post is more for myself so I dont have to search for stuff everytime hehe

cuming_control.rb
$game_actors[1].sta -= rand(2)+1

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, there are a few uses I've discovered: one is during captivity, if you're about to get raped in game, you often incur one or two injuries that can accumulate over time. Trip and fall can prevent those injuries from happening. If you try to escape and anger the enemies, they may elect to beat you to death instead of rape you and trip and fall avoids that.

Yes. I often forget to unequip it and instead of setting a trap or juicing I trip and fall myself. Can be quite annoying. Just need to be careful.
You, sir, are a genius. I still need to explore the whole getting captured thing and thanks to you I feel motivated. What place do you recommend I try getting captured in first?

Also I'm really gonna need something to prevent accidental slipping, because this is me.

yes open the chest.png

Yes, open the-
No, wait!

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
If you're ok with just cheats, you should be able to remove lactation with $game_player.actor.remove_state(63) (I haven't confirmed the code, but it was mentioned here before)
Lactation is caused by these if I didn't forget any.
-Breast mod B
-Womb seedbed
-Pregnancy

There is no state for lactation, lactation is already an attribute of the actor class.

Also I forgot to mention to yukihiro multiple times now that there's no such thing as a base inventory weight limit. It is directly calculated from stamina and never stored anywhere. So if Lona could only carry 60 at 100 stamina, then the maximum weight she could carry at 350 stamina would be 210. If you really like these restrictions so much you can always impose them on yourself.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Lactation is caused by these if I didn't forget any.
-Breast mod B
-Womb seedbed
-Pregnancy

There is no state for lactation, lactation is already an attribute of the actor class.
Looking at the code the state number I said is wrong, it's 36 instead of 63.

Looking at the code it is indeed a state.
From 40_OverEvent_Check.rb on 0.5.6.1
Code:
$game_player.actor.add_state(36) #lactation
The number of stacks of lactation and the presence of the mod determine how much Lona's breasts swell every half day.

If you remove the state the lactation stat is gone from the menu screen the next half day from my limited testing.

edit: f95 glitching out and not sending the whole message
edit2:

Of course, if you have the Breast Mod or the Womb seedbed you'll still lactate, but you can remove these in-game anyway. Only pregnancy lactation sticks around and needs to be removed with cheats.
Lactation state increases lactation level every nap, seedbed state increases lactation level every moved step, breast mod does both.
There is a lactation stat but it doesn't matter for the most part if you remove the states that cause lactation.
The lactation stat still contributes for the melanin nipples and for when your breasts are touched, but doesn't matter otherwise (lactation level is reset on nap if there's no states).

Last edited:
Reactions: thehotness

Otackplay

Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to "give love" to horses or dogs, there are references to the theme in the initial city with a subject, and the note on one side of the stables but I don't know if it is possible

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi new to this site does anyon know if this is the paid version or should i just buy it?
There's no option to buy it outright after DLSite cancelled it for political reasons. Now the only options are to bag it from here or if you like it, support the man on or . The support method would be preferred and appreciated.
To answer your question, the versions posted here are the uncensored versions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.0 Hype Post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
I pick up almost everything I find and since I have more coins than I'll ever spend on anything in this version maybe it's better if I hold on to everything until I update. If I updated I can afford a lot of trait points and the extra wisdom would give me more TP.
Oh yeah you're on 0.5.4.4 right? I don't think you can transfer saves from that version, it's kind of a dead end.
(maybe if you have a ng+ stocked up and instantly suicide via cheats, but idk)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
5vgl89p4gs88, turn all your coins into Gold Coins. You need (I think) 10 to leave the island.
That's Lona's primary goal as you most likely know - to escape Noer and get somewhere safer.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
A good way to kill fat fishdudes, because these assholes almost always detect me and their tongue really sucks. No really distance is what is needed to reenter stealth and it sucks real bad to get pulled and land on top of your own frag mine.
I need to know the context/location/situation when and where you fight them to advise you how to fight them (open area/cave/lair), are they submerged in water or not.
But anyways, starter option would be like this:
For your build, the abomination totem that can summon tentacles will quickly make short work of them. Summon one tentacle near a fat fish dude as bait or simply throw rock to invite him closer to the tentacle. After the 2 starts fighting, summon another one right next to them, learn to position the 2 tentacles so that they don't hit each other and both can hit the fat dude.

After about 10 seconds, the first tentacle will despawn, fish dude now target second tentacle, summon a third one and position it correctly again. Fish dude should be incapacitated/knocked down (in crawling state) after 3 tentacles summonning.

Don't go in for the kill yet, you have all the time in the world to kill him now, just leave/run away a short distance away to reset alarm threshold if you're in cave/lair.

Reactions: Tektaara
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes