Wakaba707

Jul 16, 2017
I think I found a way to fix the crashing thing on android. Apparently something on Scripts.rvdata2 causes the problem. I tried to copy the file from the latest version working on android to version 0.5.8.1 and it worked for me. Of course it might not work in everyone's case, but feel free to try.
Well, thanks to you, I can enter the game but I can't get into the menu (esc) . And this error.
Thanks for trying mate.
Here's the backlog error
Or would you kindly upload your entire game and let download it?

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
Ain't the devs fiercely neglecting volunteers who's not hire by them to do translation works - even called them monkeys? Now they are calling volunteers to work for them? So they changed attitude?
What's wrong with you? Go have some Snickers and chill a little?

Sep 7, 2020
*LonaRPG [v0.5.8.1] English Fan Translation Patch V1*

Hello everyone I translate this in my spare time so it may have a few bugs.
If you decide to download it I hope you can enjoy it. I'm updating as I can.

Latest version is 1- Updated campbobo text file to english.

If you find some text that sounds weird or doesn't make sense PLS send me a screenshot. Thank you everyone for your help. I'm still learning.

Mods If I'm breaking any rules with this post please feel free to delete it.

EccmA417 Please feel free to use my work in any way you like.

Anyone who wants to use my work or edit it Please feel free do so. Improve it however you like.

Thank you for your work, kind sir! It's very much appreciated :) also hoping typos in menus and dialogue got fixed too. I always or almost always notice them and it's slightly annoying lol

Edit: fixed it myself by going into the .txt files and tweaking things. Also made the dialogue more erotic and dirty so... yay

Last edited:

Sugoi Soy Boy

Jun 12, 2021
Ain't the devs fiercely neglecting volunteers who's not hire by them to do translation works - even called them monkeys? Now they are calling volunteers to work for them? So they changed attitude?
None of us are requesting new translators. That user must be just making a suggestion for anyone here to contact us.

Thank you for your work, kind sir! It's very much appreciated :) also hoping typos in menus and dialogue got fixed too. I always or almost always notice them and it's slightly annoying lol
Menus and dialogue? What are you talking about? Any dialogue without quotation marks haven't been corrected yet.

Reactions: nackedsnake
Aug 5, 2021
If you find yourself liking this game, please support Eccma through either or !
There's also a fairly recent downloadable demo on . They also have the game's sell price set at $29.
Does the $29 game sell include access to future updates?

Lerus

Jan 24, 2020
Gonna make a few suggestions. RNG is good for challenge, when it doesn't disables. The player always wants to be able to act.

I'd suggest a immunity time for stun. Hits won't dispel it, but it won't trigger again for, like, 3-6 seconds. It may last 1-2 seconds. (Chance, I'm not sure. I imagine it's around 20%.)

The shield bash should always push and stun. The dodge-dash should...push the enemy to either side, always.

Add turn-to-direction command. (Look-to-directions (numpad 8426) should've been doing that instead, only--much more useful--let alt+arrows Look.)

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
What's wrong with you? Go have some Snickers and chill a little?
Why are you like this?

I'm just asking for anyone who are interested in volunteer themselves to translate LonaRPG into their own native languages.

If they are interested in making a partial for the game while crediting to original work, should you stop them?

hamoud125

Aug 23, 2019
Well, thanks to you, I can enter the game but I can't get into the menu (esc) . And this error.
Thanks for trying mate.
Here's the backlog error
Or would you kindly upload your entire game and let download it?
I checked the backlog and I tried to get into the menu in many places, but I never had this error.
I'll share the download link to the game as soon as I fix the problem with the cemetery map.

Reactions: Wakaba707

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why are you like this?

I'm just asking for anyone who are interested in volunteer themselves to translate LonaRPG into their own native languages.

If they are interested in making a partial for the game while crediting to original work, should you stop them?
Sry, nothing personal. As you are calling for volunteering translation works I assume you are at least involved somehow thus should've know what happened.
And since you have no idea what I'm talking about, " What's wrong with you? Go have some Snickers and chill a little?" is totally not doing anyone any favour.

Wakaba707

Jul 16, 2017
I checked the backlog and I tried to get into the menu in many places, but I never had this error.
I'll share the download link to the game as soon as I fix the problem with the cemetery map.
Nevermind, I found the source of bug.
In the data/scripts/frames
File no 194.
It's called 194_Menu_08_1_system.rb
Rename it to 194_menu_08system.rb seems to fix the issue thanks mate

Reactions: hamoud125

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Squark

Were LonaRPG 0.5.8.2.1 you sad 20 today 20
And please
patch.0.5.8.2.2

-*fixed, MineCaveQuest: fix some fucked up when enter the map(cause by 0582)

In one version please we dont know how to patch by ourselves.
Please)))

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a way to remove the CGs during sex? I kinda find the pixel animation designs to be a lot better to watch and play out rather than the CG designs.

Jun 10, 2019
is there a mod that removes all the piss and shit? if not the game isn't worth it
i play lewd games to get aroused not disgusted up to the point of nausea (developer take note)
ruined a perfect game by adding unnecessary content that adds nothing positive to the game
who in the right mind would want to play a game where they force piss down your character's throat?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes