Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
do anyone have full game.ini for achievement? or at least the full list to know what to unlock?
Is it that much of an issue to play the game and unlock everything naturally?
I find it more satisfying when you pop something that you had no idea you were working towards.

brazilla

May 30, 2021
do anyone have full game.ini for achievement? or at least the full list to know what to unlock?
Hmm there is a cheating way to know it, and do it in game: open the /Text/your_language/DataACH.txt all the achievement content are in here and the description is the hint to unlock them (useless for the art achievement though)

gundamwarcraft

May 8, 2018
well, in case anyone want it,

[ACH]
DoneTutorial=1
DedTutorial=1
GameOver=1
ArtAllBuy=1
ArtHopeless=1
ArtThinking=1
ArtThisIsFine=1
ArtChadVsVirgin=1
ArtDontShit=1
ArtGodEmperor=1
ArtSeaWitch=1
ArtTankMan=1
Artlous2=1
ArtBlack=1
ArtPlague=1
GuildCompletedScoutCampOrkind_3=1
SavedScoutCampOrkind_1=1
RecQuestC130_2=1
RecQuestLisa_5=1
RecQuestLisaSaintCall_0=1
RecQuestLisa_10=1
Rebirth=1
Kill1Hive=1
RecQuestBC2_SideQu_0=1
Ending20G=1
BankTP_T1=20000
BankTP_T2=200000
BankTP_T3=800000
BankTP_T4=2400000
UniqueCharUniqueCocona_n1=1
RecQuestCocona_5=1
RecCoconaHeadPat=6
RecCoconaBath=6
RecCoconaSleep=6
QuProgSaveCecily_6=1
RecQuestMilo_12=1
QuProgSaveCecily_12=1
RecQuestElise_5=1
RecQuestElise_18=1
RecQuestHostageReturnT1=1
RecQuestHostageReturnT2=10
RecQuestHostageReturnT3=20
HellModDateT1=1
HellModDateT2=1
HellModDateT3=1
DoomModDateT1=1
DoomModDateT2=1
DoomModDateT3=1
record_giveup_hardcore=1
record_vaginal_count_0=1
ArenaWin=1
ArenaSexBeastKilled=1
RecQuestAdam_6=1
RecQuestSeaWitch_4=1
RecQuestSeaWitch_5=1
TrueDeepone=1
SMRefugeeCampCBT=1

thanks brazilla for letting me know where to find it

gundamwarcraft

May 8, 2018
how to defeat that nine inch tribe??
defeat? if you mean the quest, just bring in 2 melee attacker(ork slayer and another melee), stealth and trap, magic bombardment. your pick.
passive? go in full naked. you will be accept as friend. the only place you can get a face paint and a very funny quest.
i rather not complete that quest.

gundamwarcraft

May 8, 2018
is it just me or boss mama is weak to moot? i mean she is very soft to cocona and when you interact with her as a moot, she still scream at you but the final word 'here' is smaller. not sure was intended to make her seems softer to you as a moot or a bug.
talk to her as a deepone or human is the same.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
defeat? if you mean the quest, just bring in 2 melee attacker(ork slayer and another melee), stealth and trap, magic bombardment. your pick.
passive? go in full naked. you will be accept as friend. the only place you can get a face paint and a very funny quest.
i rather not complete that quest.
I completed quest from that tribe,now i wanna slay them

virgincheetah

Jun 20, 2020
image_2021-08-24_022513.png
anyone has the same problem when trying to escape orcs raid in the "cemetery negative energy" quest? is it a bug? My game version is the current one, v0.5.8.2.4.

leeryujin

Mar 21, 2018
Some content in original version was not translated on 0.5.8.2.4 even though there is fan translation version of same scene since 0.5.4.1

So I replaced only the untranslated files with fan translated files. Should get me through most contents except sybris and the new goblin scene under goblin camp which I could not find fan translation of.

Reactions: virgincheetah

DocTrollan

Jul 28, 2020
  1. This game blew me away when I realized that when you throw lightning spells into water, every enemy (or Lona) standing in connected water in a 3x3 tile radius gets electrified, but it doesn't jump out of the water. Which I then abused to save three dozen hostages from the Fishtopia water temple by going mad with power and clearing out huge areas with endless lightning strikes.

2. One thing I don't get is how many people seem to think that magic isn't strong or endgame viable.
Timid Caster Lona seems to me like it is the strongest build in the game.
  • Pure caster Lona using a Fire Staff outdamages the railgun bow with 15 points less investment - with half the chargeup time
  • water book makes it impossible to die to getting cornered (and so does the reduced HP damage you take) as long as you have blue pots
  • When I first equipped the lightning gear I thought it was terrible. Turns out it has insane lategame scaling - the lightning book can quite literally oneshot abomination nests if you plant a pylon on the nucleus. With the Overkill trait you will have 100 stamina at the end of an encounter if you started it with 20
  • Omnidirectional on-demand aoe stuns at rock throwing range? I got you fam
  • Long distance lightsource making? For sure!
  • Multiple damage pulses that kill Abomination insects means that lightning just wrecks aboms, and worst case you always have your water book
  • Sea Witch Minions scale with WIS and hit for 50 damage per punch in the highest levels. And they stay after you transform back to human Lona, giving you two supercharged minions for the cost of a blue potion.
  • Also you swim in money. A mutated mushroom eventually sells for 640 instead of 400 TP. The effect is the least on coins.
  • Last but not least, you can escape almost every single random encounter that isn't flesh demons with the 'Talk' option.
The only advantages of Physical Lona has are less collateral damage because you aren't such a god of destruction and baseline stealth with backstabs / the bow, which are made redundant because caster Lona can *choose* to dump 15 points into SCU and will still do more damage than the longbow if she really wants that.

From what I can gather, every single person that Timid Caster Lona a 'weak build' has tried to do nothing but the water melee aoe wave 24/7.

Last edited:

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
Hey I made a Fan translation if you want to check it out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-2-4-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6384191
All my files are translated and up to date. If you see something wrong with them pls tell me.
Good to know.
We also made some MTL-mod, to load that kind of translation. It works as follows:
- Each time the content of Text class queried, we check prepared string for chinese language. If it's true - we imply it's not yet translated and go to specific MTL folder in Text dir. From there we read file with same name and search for same key to map. If it's there - we return content of that key, if it's not - the original chinese will be shown.
- And all this is complitely ignored, if game reads from CHT folder (game language set to chinese)

That way, whenever Sogoi Soy Boy translate something new - we will be seen it, but if it's not - we'll still get some sort of translation from our MTL. And no more merging translations every new patch, saves alot of time.

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
anyone has the same problem when trying to escape orcs raid in the "cemetery negative energy" quest? is it a bug? My game version is the current one, v0.5.8.2.4.
Unless you uh, killed cocona in which i will judge you heavily for, she needs to be nearby to exit the area.

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
So is there any other quest after Cecily's rescue refugees quest? Since after that, she had an exclamation mark on top of her head, but when I interact with her, only "forget it" and "team up" option pops up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes