Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there a mod that removes all the piss and shit? if not the game isn't worth it
who in the right mind would want to play a game where they force piss down your character's throat?
Here's a tip. Don't intentionally lose.

Lona is NOT a Tanky DPS. You have to fight smart, not fight hard. Preparation is key. Save up some coins and buy as many red and blue potions from Elise as you can afford to. He's going to run out so be prepared to do his repeatable quest a few times.

As for removing the piss and shit... In the system menu there's options to turn off the Scat and Urine fetishes. That might help.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
is there a mod that removes all the piss and shit? if not the game isn't worth it
i play lewd games to get aroused not disgusted up to the point of nausea (developer take note)
ruined a perfect game by adding unnecessary content that adds nothing positive to the game
who in the right mind would want to play a game where they force piss down your character's throat?
Piss and Scat is off by default.
>
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6133234
"Actually so did I until I found a shaman and decided to murder all his minions and distract him with a rock so that I could take a piss on his throne to see if/how he would react before finally killing him, only to unexpectedly get spotted after barely having stepped off. I sprinted away and after I lost aggro noticed that he behaved as if I threw a rock on his throne, patrolling between the puddle of piss and the rock that I threw earlier as if the puddle of piss were just a rock even though two rocks would have been outside range of each other.

The range of the pee puddle
sadly turned out wasn't as huge as Elise's quest made it look like, but it lasts incredibly long. From that point the idea to combine this effect with a weapon that is highly effective against predictable and even more effective against stationary enemies was so obvious it felt like I should have known from the very beginning that this was a thing.

On one side I feel a little dumb, but on the other side not even Goblin Slayer had thought of doing something like that so the only appropriate response is to applaud the author."

>
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6309073
"why learn to cook when you can just eat shit and vomit
i mean.. some people might want to RP a little and not eat worms, rats, vomit, human flesh, cum and shit you know "

>
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-3390681
"i have accidentally uncovered the most bizarre strategy while fighting in the mutant mines.

if lona gets infested with parasites, she will gain pee and poo need rapidly while walking around. every time she pees or poops, she will spawn out worms, which do not attack her, but will attack her enemies and everyone else around, occupying them and giving them debuffs when they get infested as well. you or the enemies can also kill them and eat/cook the meat, and they can drop a lot of meat, so you never run out of food.

so now poor Lona is incontinent and full worms, walking around vomiting and covered in her own piss and shit and constantly pissing and shitting herself, but she can deploy half a dozen worm pets into combat every time this happens and this causes a massive distraction that pins enemies in place so you can snipe them.

also, this miserable existence qualifies as "happy (Stack:4)". truly a dark world."

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
Piss and Scat is off by default.
>
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6133234
"Actually so did I until I found a shaman and decided to murder all his minions and distract him with a rock so that I could take a piss on his throne to see if/how he would react before finally killing him, only to unexpectedly get spotted after barely having stepped off. I sprinted away and after I lost aggro noticed that he behaved as if I threw a rock on his throne, patrolling between the puddle of piss and the rock that I threw earlier as if the puddle of piss were just a rock even though two rocks would have been outside range of each other.

The range of the pee puddle
sadly turned out wasn't as huge as Elise's quest made it look like, but it lasts incredibly long. From that point the idea to combine this effect with a weapon that is highly effective against predictable and even more effective against stationary enemies was so obvious it felt like I should have known from the very beginning that this was a thing.

On one side I feel a little dumb, but on the other side not even Goblin Slayer had thought of doing something like that so the only appropriate response is to applaud the author."

>
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6309073
"why learn to cook when you can just eat shit and vomit
i mean.. some people might want to RP a little and not eat worms, rats, vomit, human flesh, cum and shit you know "

>
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-3390681
"i have accidentally uncovered the most bizarre strategy while fighting in the mutant mines.

if lona gets infested with parasites, she will gain pee and poo need rapidly while walking around. every time she pees or poops, she will spawn out worms, which do not attack her, but will attack her enemies and everyone else around, occupying them and giving them debuffs when they get infested as well. you or the enemies can also kill them and eat/cook the meat, and they can drop a lot of meat, so you never run out of food.

so now poor Lona is incontinent and full worms, walking around vomiting and covered in her own piss and shit and constantly pissing and shitting herself, but she can deploy half a dozen worm pets into combat every time this happens and this causes a massive distraction that pins enemies in place so you can snipe them.

also, this miserable existence qualifies as "happy (Stack:4)". truly a dark world."
So Lona's pee attract goblins only or all kind of monsters?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm attaching the patch to bring 0.5.8.2.1 straight to 0.5.8.2.4 though I would prefer if you grab it from the official source.
There's a repack on Eccma's page labelled "0.5.8.4" but this incorrect, it's actually 0.5.8.2.4 with a wrong label.
Also the .ini file inside still says "0.5.8.1"

If you enjoy this game, consider supporting Eccma through either or !
As always, there is the demo build on if you want. You can also buy the game outright off there too, if you want.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Link to LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.5.repack .zip full version It is the link from official site.
I cant undestand in that many versions and what it is mean. And what it is the version.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2.5

-*fixed, MineCaveQuest: fix some fucked up when enter the map(cause by 0582)
-*fixed, banditCamp1 day/night light source crash(by 0580)
-*fixed, Crashed when follower check(a < > nil crash, by 0580)

I cant undestand why it is the same with LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2.54

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2.5.repack
changelog please?

Last edited:

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
Guess a 0.5.2 save is beyond saving then?If I get an error at save load it's dead?
I guess so, created a new save and that one worked.

Does anyone know a way to cheat your level? The cheat mod doesn't have that option sadly (only trait points).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Mega
Link to LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.5.repack .zip full version It is the link from official site.
I cant undestand in that many versions and what it is mean. And what it is the version.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2.5

-*fixed, MineCaveQuest: fix some fucked up when enter the map(cause by 0582)
-*fixed, banditCamp1 day/night light source crash(by 0580)
-*fixed, Crashed when follower check(a < > nil crash, by 0580)

I cant undestand why it is the same with LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2.54

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2.5.repack
changelog please?
Xellos... Repack builds are included in my "one week later" thing because they're full builds. Even if there's a version number difference. He's calling it 0.5.8.5 when there has been nothing additional fixed from 0.5.8.2.4 nor has there been anything added.
In this case, Eccma is trying to spoof people with the versioning of it.
I have the repack personally and the .ini file still calls it 0.5.8.1.

People, if you have the game in the post I made earlier, there is seemingly zero value to be had in downloading the repack as well. Well, I guess the only thing of value there is to be had is that you won't have to faff about with patches and whatnot. Although, that's what I do with the Prepatched builds I upload.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Game crashed twice while using the follower rally ability on 0.5.8.4 and 0.5.8.5

Was fine for a bit right after startup but crashed both in and out of combat after a while. Anyone else got this problem?

Edit: Seems to crash upon pressing the rally ability key after getting captives to follow.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2021
Anyone else feeling like latest version has more hostile encounters? I subbed a while back and was playing 0.5.8 downloaded from Subscribe Star and was thinking it rather nice to have the abandoned supplies, fleeing people, and refugee encounters showing up alot. I had about a balanced number of these less hostile encounters as I was levelling up in the rainforrest etc.

But this most recent one has just been Rouges, Rouges, Orkind, Rouges, and Mobs. Is that an F95 quirk? ..or just back luck?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Anyone else feeling like latest version has more hostile encounters? I subbed a while back and was playing 0.5.8 downloaded from Subscribe Star and was thinking it rather nice to have the abandoned supplies, fleeing people, and refugee encounters showing up alot. I had about a balanced number of these less hostile encounters as I was levelling up in the rainforrest etc.

But this most recent one has just been Rouges, Rouges, Orkind, Rouges, and Mobs. Is that an F95 quirk? ..or just back luck?
What do you mean by "F95 quirk"? (honestly, I don't wanna know)

Are you aware of the mechanic of world difficulty? Environment danger? You might jack them up too high while you are levelling up in the rainforest.

Reactions: Wakaba707

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So what is a good strategy to beat (combat, no juicing, no forcing two boars fight) Boars? They seem way stronger than before?

anusdiver

Nov 15, 2019
I think I found a way to fix the crashing thing on android. Apparently something on Scripts.rvdata2 causes the problem. I tried to copy the file from the latest version working on android to version 0.5.8.1 and it worked for me. Of course it might not work in everyone's case, but feel free to try.
So is replacing the new version scripts with an older version still going to include the changes since the last working android version?

Reactions: Wakaba707

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
So what is a good strategy to beat (combat, no juicing, no forcing two boars fight) Boars? They seem way stronger than before?
Knock them out with the club then light them on fire with the lantern. Think it's around 4 fire stacks to kill them. If you are skilled you can use corners to light them in one go, otherwise just hide then repeat.

If you have a melee build you could knock them out with saber+dagger then backstab. Afterwards switch to shield and tank or hide and repeat.

Traps are also an option, but takes a while.

Aug 5, 2021
What do you mean by "F95 quirk"? (honestly, I don't wanna know)

Are you aware of the mechanic of world difficulty? Environment danger? You might jack them up too high while you are levelling up in the rainforest.
By quirk, I wondered if the creator made a more tedious version for F95 to be distributed here.

I am aware of the mechanic- I think- isnt it a factor of how many times you sleep? I've limited the HP recovering sleep (Playing on Hell) for that reason. IS there another mechanic related to difficulty?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
By quirk, I wondered if the creator made a more tedious version for F95 to be distributed here.

I am aware of the mechanic- I think- isnt it a factor of how many times you sleep? I've limited the HP recovering sleep (Playing on Hell) for that reason. IS there another mechanic related to difficulty?
It's based on how many days have passed. Every day World Difficulty goes up by 1 and it starts getting noticeably tougher after a while.

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
How do people who play tough characters get their character pregnant? I know for timid and nympho you can just be a prostitute with no penalty but though you get that mood hit, and also you have to waste a point learning it. Do you just take the rp hit and take prostitute for ng+ babies, or is there a way to have consensual sex for a tough Lona?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Lantern, try to bait them into at least 2 layers of it and keep spamming it on them to stunlock them. The wisest way is to make them fight each other and to smack the one that's winning so the survivor ends up near death by the time the other is dead though, so I dunno why you're excluding that. They aren't supposed to be a cakewalk.

P.S: Trying to make Lona in Elona, lol. I've only done the hair so far but it's buggy and not working right yet, I think the hair isn't designed to be uneven like that with one of the ears exposed so I gotta figure out how to fix it at the sideview, then I'll try to add the hair accessories/eyes and maybe do one of her outfits if I can. I suck at sprite work though, so I might not try outfits. I should change her race too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes