nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
No.
Never, i don't want to do that for her.
I want to train her, raise her like a the strongest woman in the game...i don't like the H scenes... in this game, i don't like that.
That hurt me in the heart, she looks like a little girl..
You can avoid most H scenes, but it is YOUR play / control need to be trained for that (hence the same old "Git Gud"). Searching for Guides within this thread.
No matter how you level up Lona, she won't become a strong woman that can sweep any dungeon.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
You need a gamepad too.
I'm not gonna say it's impossible with a keyboard but the controls are a pain in the ass on the keboard.

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
You have to build your strength trait so you can break your chains. Also steal the food, potions etc to build stamina. And when getting raped try to trick them into fucking one another by moving to one direction to trick the enemy into getting hit with the initiation of sex so that they'll kill each other(be sure to not let them surround you so do it two per enemy) . Ones you break free and healed up your wounds, gather lots of food and head out, gather lots of wood maybe 30 and head north where you see a pile of wood on the map. there you'll build a raff but be sure you're well fed.
Only way to escape fish town is by building a raft, bottom right corner of a map there is a pile of wood you can add logs to. Hit the trees around to get wood and add it to the raft. You don't need to break your chains for it.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Only way to escape fish town is by building a raft, bottom right corner of a map there is a pile of wood you can add logs to. Hit the trees around to get wood and add it to the raft. You don't need to break your chains for it.
It's for convenience to break the chains so that you're on max speed.

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
You have to build your strength trait so you can break your chains. Also steal the food, potions etc to build stamina. And when getting raped try to trick them into fucking one another by moving to one direction to trick the enemy into getting hit with the initiation of sex so that they'll kill each other(be sure to not let them surround you so do it two per enemy) . Ones you break free and healed up your wounds, gather lots of food and head out, gather lots of wood maybe 30 and head north where you see a pile of wood on the map. there you'll build a raff but be sure you're well fed.
i find it do not work for me. they keep fuck lona day and night and not give her any food, stamina keep below zero, and a loop. finally hungry kill lona.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
What happens to companions that have been seeded by the mine parasites that are NOT the explosives girl? Do they get cleared once they leave the mine?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Someone please tell Eccma Bobo is a great companion but he gets stuck and stops following after most fights. He'll still attack if you bring enemies to him but he won't follow Lona until time passes or you leave the area.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
i find it do not work for me. they keep fuck lona day and night and not give her any food, stamina keep below zero, and a loop. finally hungry kill lona.
Isn't there a pile of fish lying around there to eat? Also in due time you'll level up as you rest and you can use those point to increase strength trait. Also you can avoid rape by just running to a near by house and there you can rest and build stamina.

Reactions: Yukihirou

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
Git gudders are the worst thing to happen to gamers that just want to have fun.
Then this game should have EASY difficulty, instead of Hard at minimum. With no HP loss, no hunger, no time pressure, all enemies die from a punch and you can leave island anytime you want because Captian is a nice guy and Lona is a princess.
Have fun.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Anoninenome

Aug 18, 2019
Do you still need the translation patch with the newest version of the game? I've noticed that the current version is 5.8.X whereas the last translation patch version was 5.4.X, back in 2020.

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
Do you still need the translation patch with the newest version of the game? I've noticed that the current version is 5.8.X whereas the last translation patch version was 5.4.X, back in 2020.
*LonaRPG [v0.5.8.2.4 Beta] English Fan Translation Patch V2*

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-2-4-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6384191

Latest version is 2- Improved and retranslated some text. Renamed KYAAA to slip and Fall like its supposed to be. Some spell checking ect...
And as a mod.
I'll leave it as a static link, so I can update it any time.

BTW, if you want to use this translation entirely, just chose "MTL" as your game language lol.

Anoninenome

Aug 18, 2019
Thank you! The post in the OP wasn't linking to this, so I just assumed it had been merged with the main release.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
That's news to me, how do you break him out?
Huh, figured it out, he's a pretty good companion too, he finds vegetables for you when you're traveling. Only problem is he got stuck a few times on his quest and I had to reload, seems to happen when he fucks an enemy.
I'm sorry, but how exactly did you make him your companion? he doesn't react to the z-button

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Then this game should have EASY difficulty, instead of Hard at minimum. With no HP loss, no hunger, no time pressure, all enemies die from a punch and you can leave island anytime you want because Captian is a nice guy and Lona is a princess.
Have fun.
You forget that there are gamers out there that like their games hard because to them challenge IS fun and not to prove how "gud" they got. This game is not for people that like to Deus Ex Machina their way through everything.

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
Gamers don't have 'their' games, gamers are consumers. There is a developers who say 'this game gives you basics in the tutorial, the rest is up to you to explore'. Demanding guides out of the game is not part of the game. So... git gut.

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes