Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Where can I get a Whip ?
It used to be that you could hire Whip Guy in the Burning Keg tavern and accidentally on purpose have him die. He would likely drop his whip then, but even so you'd need Weapon Mastery to even be able to use it.
Not sure if the "get him killed" method still works, though.

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
1. arousal DMG comes from sex attack, details: data/Effects/Skill/BasicSexService_<part>.json
2. no sure though, maybe for something like attack distance, since it comes from the function take_damage, which is a method used for all kind of attacks. details: data/Scripts/Frames/Modules/BattleSystem.rb, and the original calling function comes from player_sex_mode_control function in data/Scripts/Editables/150_Game_Character_BattleSexSystem.rb
3. 2 ways: use debug skill, key in this code in console(F10) to learn: $game_player.actor.learn_skill(63), or find all of them in Data/NPCdata
Thanks man! I will go explore

Idelacio

Jul 22, 2018
I've been tinkering with the scripts, is there a way to get female companion NPCs to be downed but not killed? Curiously a very high HP doesn't seem to matter one bit once the stamina runs out. D:

Annoyingly downed NPCs seem to last about 5 seconds once enemies grab them, actually more fragile than the captives... ¬.¬

Aug 12, 2017
I'd really love to see more scenes the AI can do to Lona, maybe some feet content. Also would be nice to see Lona's hair (head, genitals, armpits) grow over time. Oh and more dialogue changes based on personality.

Reactions: Crumply Gremlin

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
I've been tinkering with the scripts, is there a way to get female companion NPCs to be downed but not killed? Curiously a very high HP doesn't seem to matter one bit once the stamina runs out. D:

Annoyingly downed NPCs seem to last about 5 seconds once enemies grab them, actually more fragile than the captives... ¬.¬

The last time I played the game was like 0.4.0 or smt, but I did mess around with this. I changed Cecily's (sexual) receiver type from Warrior (3) to Sex Warrior (1) or Meat toilet (2). Stopped her from dying from being grabbed by enemy most of the time. The only time I saw her die from being grabbed is when grabbed by 3 enemies at once, in which she just exploded cuz the code probably doesn't know how to handle that.

"ai": "Npc_UniqueCecily",
"sensors": ["Eyes"],
"receiver_type":1,
I also changed her death_event code so that she can respawn after death like normal NPC (do note you have to change code for GrayRat too so he also respawn)
"death_event":"EffectRefugeeCharDed", (instead of EffectUniquecCecilyDed)
Hope that helped

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More Cecily content, heck yeah!!!!

I haven't checked this thread for like half a year, is there new Cecily content after the Hijack quest?
Also, I don't see CainanE posting update to the translation, is he ok?

The Dlsite page is also gone too, wtf happened?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
More Cecily content, heck yeah!!!!

I haven't checked this thread for like half a year, is there new Cecily content after the Hijack quest?
Also, I don't see CainanE posting update to the translation, is he ok?

The Dlsite page is also gone too, wtf happened?
There isn't yet but he's opened a gate so it might happen.
I have no idea what's going on with CaiNanE at all. I only hope he's weathered the storm well.
DLSite kicked LonaRPG from their system due to "political messages". The one screen that displays anything of the sort was enough.

• Sad
Reactions: sprayduster

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
DLSite kicked LonaRPG from their system due to "political messages". The one screen that displays anything of the sort was enough.
For all of Eccma's faults I admire his stubbornness. I should throw a few bucks his way when I get the chance.
Speaking of the new patch, anyone know what stats the new hairs have?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes